(I'll Stand With You) Through The Gates of Hell

Capitulo Dos

Helena’s P.O.V.:

I woke up with a throbbing headache. Obviously part of a nasty hangover. I pulled up my Misfits hoodie, which I had gotten in the beginning of the summer. I marched downstairs in a groggy manner in look of some alka-seltzer, Aleve or any other anti-hangover drug. I heard my mother yapping on the phone endlessly.

“I totally agree, Donna. Yes! I know! These kids are getting uncontrollable!” My mom said.
Mrs. Donna Way was Gerard’s mom and my mom’s gossip partner. “Yeah uh-huh.” She kept repeating. “Oh look here she comes now.” I heard her say as she turned to face me.

I looked at the coffee table where my dad was sitting as he read the Sunday paper. He looked in my direction disappointingly. I shrugged it off without a care.

“Well, okay Donna, I have to talk to this one too. Yes, I know. Good luck to you, too. Ciao.” My mother said before hanging up. She turned to face me.

“Helena, we are not happy with your behavior. That’s why we’ve decided to take measures…” She started.

Gerard’s P.O.V:
“WHAT?!” I yelled almost falling out of my chair. I suddenly got nauseous. Hangovers always hit my stomach the worst. I looked up after it passed.

“You heard me Gerard. We’re sending you to a nice boarding school in the decent part of New York so you can, for once, stay away from that horrible rock scene.” My mother explained.

Boarding school? Nice? What the fuck was going on?

I catched Mikey staring at me and my surprised expression. I turned and gave him a killer glare. He immediately looked down and stared at his cereal instead.

“Sorry.” I whispered afterwards.

“But why?” I complained.

“Because that’s what we think is best.” My dad said almost in an order.

I threw my head back in frustration. Nausea hit me once again but this time I had to run to the nearest trashcan. I threw up as I held on to the rim of it. I could feel my family’s eyes burn to me. I could also feel them coming up with another reason to send me to that school.

Helena’s P.O.V:
“You can’t do this to me!” I yelled at both of my parents before running upstairs. I locked myself in my room as I was holding in the sobs. I looked at all my walls surrounded by posters of some of the greatest bands ever. I began running through my nightstand.

Then I held up a razor. My hands trembled as I held it close to my wrist. I winced in pain for a second then let my breath out…

Later on I pulled on a long misfits style glove.The ones with the bones on them. I stared as the blood penetrated the black cloth. It began with a small stain then it made itself larger.

I looked up to see Jimmy Page proudly staring from my Led Zep poster.

“Don’t look at me like that.” I murmured. I quickly changed into some skinny jeans and left on the same hoodie. I finished up by smearing eyeliner on and fixing up a messy ponytail.

I peeked downstairs making sure my parents were gone. This gave me a clear way to run for the door. Once outside I only had to walk a few steps to arrive at the Way residence. I slipped in by the back door which I was sure would be open. It was the fastest way to get into Gerard’s basement room.

I walked in and saw him frantically drawing in his notebook. Just as my room was covered in posters, his was covered in sketches.

“Gerard.” I called out almost in a whisper. I didn’t want to bother him.

He looked up, meeting my eyes. “Hey Helena.” He said softly. Before I knew it, I was crying into his shirt. Thankfully it was black. So you couldn’t really see the stain. As I was still holding on to him gently, he lifted my sleeve to find the infamous Misfits glove.

He peeled off the glove cautiously. He kept silent as he stared at my pain.

“It’s okay, ‘Lena.” He whispered. “We’re gonna face this together.”
♠ ♠ ♠
well whatever..i posted up the 2nd chap for the hell of it..thanx for reading

xoxo , breakonthru