I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The Night Before

I sat on the couch in Zacky’s and my house. I had my head resting on Zack’s chest as he slowly fell asleep. I traced a tattoo that he had on his chest.

“I cant believe we are getting married in a week,’ I whispered.

“I know I’m so happy,” I heard said from above me. I jumped up surprised. I smiled at Zacky’s tired face.

“I thought you were asleep,” I whispered laughing.

“Well I’m not,” he said pulling me onto his lap. I giggled as he ran his hands down my back. I leaned in and kissed him, but quickly pulled away.

“Alex,” he groaned angrily.

He came up to me and kissed me again, but I pulled away.

“Why are you doing this to me?” he mumbled. I laughed nuzzling my face into his chest.

“I want to save it for our honeymoon,” I answered. We had decided on going to the Caribbean, and by we I meant me, but whatever, Zacky didn’t care where we went, according to him we wouldn’t be leaving our room much anyway.

“You kidding right, a whole week?” I nodded, smirking while he groaned.

“Now I wish I was fucking sleeping, I always get what I want in my dreams,” he muttered closing his eyes and pushing me off of him.

“Relax you can handle it,” I mumbled, but he shook his head. “And besides,” I said leaning down to whisper in his ear. “I’ll make it up to you on our honeymoon.”

He laughed turning over to look at me.

“You better.”

I sat in Zacky’s car as we drove to Brian’s house. We had decided that Zacky was going to spend the night at Brian’s on the last night before the wedding, for two reasons.

One I wouldn’t have to worry about Zacky luring me into sex, which he was good at, and two then he wouldn’t see my on our wedding day, until I walked down the isle. I also really wanted to talk to Brain, but Zacky didn’t know that.

I pouted crossing my arms over my chest.

“Why wouldn’t you let me drive?” I asked slightly annoyed. He laughed at me while I rolled my eyes.

“Because babe, you drive like a maniac, and I don’t want to die the day before my wedding,” he explained. I laughed sitting up.

“I still cant believe we are getting married tomorrow, I’m so excited,” I said happily.

“I know I’m extra excited about our honeymoon,” he said wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I laughed.

“I cant wait to shove cake in your face,” I mumbled. He looked over at me confused, before turning his attention back to the road.

“What?” he asked. I laughed.

“The bride and groom get the first two pieces of cake and they shove it in each others faces,” I explained. He shook his head.

“Our wedding is going to be crazy isn’t it?’ he asked. I nodded happily.

“Yes, but so is our life so you better get ready,” I muttered, as we pulled into Brian’s driveway.

“I’m more than ready,” he said as we pulled out of the car. I smiled up at him. We walked up knocking on the door, a few seconds later Brian appeared.

“Bri-Bri,” I said jumping into his arms. He laughed giving Zacky and “manly” hug. I laughed.

“I always knew you two loved each other,” I said. They pulled away awkwardly and I laughed more.

Me and Zacky decided to have only two bridesmaids and groomsmen, so he had pulled names to see which out of Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian, would be the groomsmen, Brian had lost so as far as he knew, he was out of the wedding.

“I’m going to get something to eat,” Zacky mumbled walking away from us to the kitchen.

“How are you always fucking hungry?” Brian asked.

“I’m Italian,” Zacky yelled from the kitchen. Me and Brian both rolled our eyes.

“Yeah, like we haven’t heard that one before,” I muttered. Brian laughed nodding, and went to follow Zacky, but I pulled him back.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” I asked slightly nervously.

“Of course what’s up?” he asked.

Ever since I had unsuccessfully gone to visit dad, I had, had this little problem.

“Well you know Matt’s not coming to the wedding right?” I asked. I knew he knew, but I didn’t know where else to start.

“Yeah,” he said looking at me apologetically. Everyone had been pretty shocked since I had told them about the “new” Matt and his happy life.

“I was hoping you could do me a favor,” I mumbled.

“Of course what is it?” he asked.

“Well your not in the wedding, and I always looked up to you, ya know, and it would mean a lot to me if you would do me a favor,” I paused, looking up at him.

“Will you walk me down the isle and give me away,” I finally asked. He looked at me surprised for a second, before he nodded.

“Of course, I’d be honored to,” he said pulling me into a hug. I looked up at him happily.

“Thanks Bri,” I muttered into his chest.

“What’s going on in here?” Zacky asked with a bag of chips in his hands.

“Nothing I was just saying goodbye,” I said, wanting it to be kind of a surprise.

“Bye baby,’ I said walking over and giving him a small peck on the cheeks.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said happily, I laughed nodding walking over to the door. I looked back at them.

“You two try not to have to much fun tonight,” I said wigging my eyebrows, and laughing and their disgusted faces. I smiled closing the door and walking back to the car.

Tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it, the next chapter is the last.

Thanks for reading, please comment.