I Can't Be Happy Without You Around

The Wedding

I opened my eyes to bright shinning room. I looked over to see the other side of the bed was empty. I squinted, confused for a second, before I remembered why.

“Oh my God I’m getting married today, yeah!” I yelled through the empty house. I jumped up laughing at myself but hey, it’s my wedding day, I’m allowed to be a little over excited.

I looked in the mirror seeing myself in a beautiful white dress. I decided to go traditional. Even though a different colored dress would have fit my personality better, I wanted the dream of walking down the isle in a white beautiful wedding dress.

Awe’s could be heard from all my bridesmaids around me. Of course Jenn was my maid of honor.

“You look beautiful,” she whispered, with tears in her eyes. I sighed, I knew she was going to get all emotional.

“Thanks,” I said stepping away from the mirror and looking at the clock. “Only fifteen minuets until I am no longer Alex Sanders.”

The fifteen minutes went by slowly. I wanted it to start so much. Finally it was just about time. The bridesmaids began walking down the isle and I was waiting for Brian to come get me. The door opened I turned around.

“Finally you were………..” I stopped when I realized Brian wasn’t the one who had walked through the door, Matt was.

“Hey,” he mumbled nervously. I looked at him straight in the eyes for the first time in so long. He had on a nice suit.

“What are you…..doing here?” I asked slowly forgetting all about the fact that I was supposed to be walking down the isle.

He walked up to me and handed me an invitation that was all torn up and taped back together. I laughed slightly taking it and putting on a small desk that was in the room.

“I’m so sorry, Alex for, for everything,” he muttered looking at the floor ashamed.

“Well it wasn’t all your fault,” I said slowly. He looked up at me smiling.

“You look beautiful,” he noted. I smiled. “ You look just like your mom.”

“Well we do share the same genes,” I said as the door flung open to show a frantic looking Brian.

“Newsflash people, we have a wedding going on and your kind of holding it up,” he mumbled before leaving and running off in some other direction. I laughed taking a step to leave, but stopped when dad grabbed my hand.

“I know I haven’t been much of a father to you, but………” he stopped, but I knew what he was getting at.

I grabbed his arm and together we walked out of the room.

We entered the isle and to see a lot of relieved looking people. I looked up to see my husband to be. He was smiling at me with his cute little smile that always made me melt. He looked over at Matt surprised, but still smiling. I looked over in the rows at all the people, I saw Matt’s new wife and two little babies. Truthfully they seemed like a cute little family.

I didn’t have anything to be jealous of, I was about to have a family of my own, finally a place where I could always feel like I belonged. We reached the alter, and Matt kissed my hand sweetly.

I smiled at him, before taking Zacky’s hand, and turning to face him.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today………….” the priest started.

“You look beautiful,” he whispered cutting the priest off. I laughed looking at him adoringly.

“So do you,’ I whispered back.

“I do,” I finished slipping the ring on Zacky’s finger, while the priest asked Zacky the same question.

“I do,“ Zacky answered. I smiled as he slipped my ring on my finger. I smiled up at him.

“I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.”

I smiled as Zacky leaned in to give me the most amazing kiss I had ever had.

“Were married,” he said letting it all sink in.

“I know, I’m so happy, I love you so much,” I answered. He smiled.

“I love you too,” he replied. I looked out at all the people sitting down smiling up at us. I looked at Zacky wriggling my eyebrows.

“Time to party,” I yelled as we all rushed off to our reception.

The reception was amazing everyone was dancing and drinking. I laughed as the song Zacky and I had been dancing to.

“Who knew Zacky V. had such good dance skills,” I said as we walked off the dance floor.

“Well aren’t you lucky to have married me then,” he said.

“Yes I am,” I said trying to be the best possible wife.

“Congratulations,” Matt said coming up from behind us, to give me a hug.

“Thanks congrats to you guys to,” I said watching as his family came up to us. He smiled looking down at his twins.

“I cant believe you have twins,” Zacky muttered. I felt a few Goosebumps form on my skin.

“I cant believe you married my daughter,“ Matt answered laughing. Zacky grabbed my hugging me tightly.

“I know,” he said happily.

“Zack man come here,” Jimmy called from across the room.

‘I’ll be back,” Zacky said letting go off me. Matt pulled me off to the side of the room, he opened his mouth to say something, but stopped, when we saw Jenn, and Johnny rush through the room, attached at lips.

The stopped when we got to us, and I gave her a questioning. Look. She shrugged.

“What your not the only one, who likes older guys,” she said, before grabbing Johnny’s hand and pulling him out of the large reception room.

“Where do you think they’re going?” dad asked amused.

“You know, I don’t think I really want to know,” I said knowing fully what the were going to be doing. I looked up at dad sensing that he had something he wanted to say.

“I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you,” he said pulling me into a hug. “I love you Alex.”

I smiled up at him. “I love you too dad,” I answered. “Good luck raising the twins, if they are as crazy as me your in for hell because there is two of them.” I teased.

“Yeah I’m already freaking out about it,” he mumbled. ‘But hey you’ll be having kids soon enough.”

I laughed nervously. “Uh yeah,” I answered not sure of what to say.

“Well at least Zack’s a good guy,” he said happily. I looked over at my husband, who looked at me waving stupidly. I laughed shaking my head.

“Yeah he’s the best.”

We waved goodbye to our all friends and got in a limo that was taking us to our hotel. We were spending the night in the honeymoon suite, before leaving for our Caribbean honeymoon tomorrow.

“I love you,” Zacky said against my neck playing with my wedding ring. I laughed, as he bit down softly.

“I love you too,” I answered pulling away from him nervously.

“What?” he asked feeling my mood.

“I have to tell you something,” I said softly taking his hand in mine. He nodded waiting for me to say it. It didn’t want to tell him now, but I didn’t think I could hold it in any longer.

“I’m pregnant,” I mumbled. He looked at me with wide eyes and I couldn’t tell if he was happy, or scared.

I was expecting him to say something along the line of ‘oh my god” but he opened his mouth and said something I didn’t expect.

“You know what I learned today?” he asked pulling him closer to him and placing his hands on my lower stomach.

“What?” I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

“I learned that I cant be happy without you around.”

**The End**
♠ ♠ ♠
Last Chapter hoped you liked it. Thank you so much for reading and subscribing.

Comment please. Tell me what you think.