The Darcy Project
Darcy was an experiment.
A successful one.
The human race has always longed and lusted after perfection. It has always been seen as an unattainable desire, something beyond mankind's reach. It was a beautiful dream. Until one day, perfection became a reality.
The day Darcy was created.
|Chapter Lyrics:Called out in the dark -Snow Patrol|
|story layout by eight letters late.|
- It's like we just can't help ourselves,
- Cause we don't know,
- How to back down,
- We were called out to the streets,
- We were called out into the towns,
- How the heaven's they opened up,
- Black arms of dazzling gold,
- With our rain washed histories,
- Well they do not need to be told,
- Show me now,
- Show me the arms aloft,