Status: Active and more regular updates with comments =D

My Arranged Marriage to Alex Gaskarth

Chapter Seventeen

“Daddy, Daddy is that you?” Eden murmured seeing the sandy white shores that stretched like a never ending horizon. There she saw her father bathed in the grandeur of the setting sun, as he watched the majestic crystalline waves crash upon the white sand.
Her father turned and saw her and as he stood she saw not the man whose appearance had wilted away by illness, but the paragon of health itself.

Her father striking and handsome figure was dressed in complete white it was as though he radiated an ethereal light that shined around him as a gentle smile grace his lips.
“My beautiful little rose” He grinned, his eyes lighting up and twinkling like stars.
Eden laughed feeling joy and love so acute she ran to him, her hands reached for him, he grabbed her hands and swallowed her up in his muscular arms.
Eden snuggled her head at the crook of his neck like she used to do as a child.

“Daddy, what is this place?” She asked as her eyes widen at the unnatural beauty of this peaceful beach while a warm summer breeze brushed tendrils of her hair into her face. Her father’s warm comforting hand brushed the hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

“It is a place where there is no suffering, a place where there shall never be anymore tears and never shall be any struggle, it is a place where we are all equals and are loved, it is the place where I reside now my sweet beautiful baby.” He smiled, and she hugged him fearfully feeling her chest tighten.
“I want to say with you daddy, I love you! I want to live here too!” She said tightening her hold on him.

“I know you do baby and one day you will, but not now for you must be there for your mama darling she will need you sweetheart”
“Why where will you be daddy?!” She cried, holding on to him.
“I love you baby, I have loved you for a thousand years, but I have to go now honey” Her father hugged her and it seemed like he was starting to disappear.
“Daddy…no, NO! DADDY STAY WITH ME!!!” Eden yelled her arms outstretched, she fell on her knees on the white sand, crying then her father gave her one last beautiful smile before completely disappearing.


Eden gasped and jolted awake, she clutched her heart. Something happened. She just knew it, something happened to her father. She gave a shuddering cry before flinging off the bed and running downstairs, where she found Alex drinking his coffee slowly but choked upon seeing her face.
“What’s wrong, Eden speak to me please!” Alex said coming immediately, frightened something was wrong with his wife.
“W-we h-have t-to g-go!” She cried and bolted to the front door; Alex grabbed her arm and looked at her fearfully.
“What happened?”
“I feel- I feel something is wrong Alex something is going on with my dad please, we have to go I feel- something’s wrong!”
“Come on Pumpkin” Alex said the word ‘pumpkin’ endearingly not in his usually mocking voice. As Alex spoke his voice cracked at the distress in her brown eyes; somehow even he felt something was wrong.

Alex got in the car and helped Eden buckle in; as the car started Eden broke down in tears and clutched her chest as though she was in severe pain.
“Sweetheart…calm down it may be nothing” He said grabbing her hand and rubbing circles with his thumb, Eden shook her head vehemently.
“No Alex! I am not” She yelled, tears pooling her mahogany eyes, her lower lip trembled, Alex glanced at her and hope with everything I he had that her dad was okay, because if he wasn’t…this would destroy Eden and Alex was shocked to see how much he was starting to care for his forced wife.

As Eden saw her parent’s house come into view, she hardly let Alex stop the car before she unbuckled and bolted out. She heard Alex yell her name but at the moment she didn’t care.
Running into her house she flung her parent’s room open and the sight she saw made her knees become all jelly; her mother crumpled by the bed, crying and crying. Eden gasped and stumbled into the room she reached for her father’s hand and immediately recoiled and the coldness of his hand and the deathly pallor of his skin.

“D-daddy??” Her voice cracked and her mom’s pain- filled red eyes lifted her way, Eden heart stopped beating as comprehension filled her senses, a pain filled shriek pierced the air and it took a bit of time before Eden realised in was her screaming in pain.
“Daddy wake up! WAKE UP!” She yelled wrapping her arms around his lifeless body, the pain in her heart so acute she could hardly breathe.
“IT’S NOT FUNNY DADDY WAKE UP!!!! PLEASE IF YOU LOVE ME DDDAAADDDYYYY!!” Eden kept yelling shaking his shoulders. Eden gripped her head with her hands and almost pulled out her hair in the grief that assaulted her. Shaking in misery she like her dream she fell to her knees on the carpet floor and cried she cried so hard her ribs started to ache and she could no longer breathe but she yelled and yelled in agony as she crumpled and rolled into a ball at the side of the bed.

Her dad was gone, Josh Adam Larose is gone.

Alex quickly scrambled up the stairs as he heard the sharp screams, as he stumbled through the doorway he saw Eden’s dad…His father in- law’s body. Alex felt tears filled his eyes; he looked and saw Eden’s mother had crawled to her daughter who was crying out in pain. Alex dropped to his knees in front of Eden. He wrapped her up in his arms and she sobbed in his chest. As he again looked at Josh’s lifeless body tears came into his own eyes and memories he had tried so hard to forget came back, the sight of Josh’s lifeless body reminded him of- It reminded him of Tom…His brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
sighssssss ya'll knew this would happen :/

Comments?

Thanks to the most wonderful people EVER!:
xxErika411xx
becca65
BringSammyTheHorizon
NaturalDreamer
indibear
XxYouhadmeathelloxX
BostonBruins31
Haley'sfreakingout

LOVE YOU GUYS!

befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

Readers 197, subscribers 78!

<3Marie!