Status: active:)

More Than Rain

I thought I saw a spark in you.

Joel hopped off the coaster as soon as it came to halt.
I jumped off after him, laughing hysterically.
“Joel! Joel! Joeeeeel!” I yelled after him, trying to contain my laughter as I chased him down.
He didn’t slow down till he got to a Farris wheel.
I grabbed ahold of his shoulders once I got to him so I could catch my breath.
“you…are…seriously…afraid….of coasters,” I heaved.
“Yeah I am,” Joel sighed.”Hey how about we ride this thingy,” he said pointing to the Farris wheel standing high off the ground above us.
I raised my brow.”But it’s seriously high,”
‘I know but not nearly as scary as that coaster, which I am never going on again,” he said.
I laughed.”Then why’d you offer to go on it if you hated coasters?”
He looked away.”I didn’t want you to have to ride alone,”
“Aww well that was nice,” I smiled.
He blushed slightly and we stepped in line for the Farris wheel

“Next up!” The guy said, motioning for Joel and I.
We stepped onto a cart and pulled the bar close to our thighs.
“So,” I said, waiting for the wheel to spin.”I really hope you don’t let your girlfriend or ex girlfriend get you down, I mean she seemed nice, I guess but you need someone…as sweet and bubbly as yourself. You deserve someone as good as yourself,”
Just then the wheel jerked and we were lifted slowly up towards the sky.
Joel clutched the bar.”Today has been really fun and that’s all thanks to you. It’s a punch in the face but I think I’ll get over it. And like you said maybe she’ll come back,”
I smiled and nodded, hiding the sadness I felt that Joel actually hoped Lia would come running back to him.
“So Samuel is perfect for you huh?” Joel asked once we stopped at the top.
“He’s the perfect guy,” I hesitated.
“But is he perfect for you Camden?” Joel asked.
“He’s the perfect guy,” I repeated.” But I can’t locate that spark that goes off when someone is just…perfect,”
Joel chuckled. “Spark? You honestly believe all that movie crap about sparks going off?”
I laughed a little and nodded.”As a matter of fact I do,”
“Then where are these sparks, if you can’t locate them?” he asked, still laughing.
I sighed a little.”I kind of think maybe they’re in someone else waiting for me to find them,”
“Really? And do you know just who those sparks are lost in?” he said.
“It doesn’t matter. He doesn’t see a spark in me like he does some other girl,” I said sadly.
“Well,” Joel smiled, nudging me.”I don’t want to ruin what you and Samuel have but…girl or no girl you should go after that spark,”
I smiled.”Thanks Joel,”
Thanks for unknowingly giving me advice to go after you….
♠ ♠ ♠
Update...kind of crappy but I had to update. *shrugs*
Comments!