Status: I'm slowly updating everything. I promise i'll finish this eventually!

Through Twisted Hearts

Under Fire Part 2

"But Jo, that's impossible." Nick replied.

"Not as impossible as you think Nick," Jo replied with a frustrated sigh.

"What?" Nick questioned and then sighed himself. "I don't want to know Jo. Just be careful alright?"

"Yeah, I will." Jo promised, "Talk to you later Nick."

"Bye Jo." As soon as he hung up so did she. She sighed a little, grabbing another beer from the counter before heading back to the booth with Dean. She slid into the seat next to him, passing him one of the beers she had grabbed.

"Now, where were we?" She asked, popping the cap off her beer and taking a long sip before she looked back at him. Dean lifted a brow.

"Are you okay Jo?" He asked, looking over her. She shrugged.

"Fine." She replied easily. Dean's brow furrowed though and Jo knew he didn't believe her.

"Come on Jojo," Dean murmured softly, "You haven't been right since we got home." Jo sighed.

"I'm fine. Realy Dean," Jo assured him, "I'm just tired, that's all." Dean stared at her for a long moment, trying to decide wether he believed her or not.

"Yeah, I guess you would be," He sighed after a moment and Jo relaxed a little. "How much sleep have you had since you got back?"

"An hour or two." Jo replied, shrugging a little as she sipped her beer.

"Go get some rest Jojo," Dean ordered, nodding in the direction of her room, "I'll take care of the phones." He added, giving her a little smile. Jo lifted a brow at him,

"Why does that scare me?" She asked, giving a little laugh. Dean pulled a face at her.

"What? I'll be nice!" He promised, rolling his eyes.

"That's even scarier," She said,giggling a little, but the laughter died quickly and she bit her lip, staring at her beer bottle for a long moment.

"Jo?" Dean asked after a minute or so. Jo just looked up and offered him a tiny smile.

"There's only one way I'm going to sleep peacefully." She told him, smiling a little. He lifted a brow, looking up at her.

"Yeah?" He asked curiously, looking down at her. She smiled, standing up and extending her hand towards him. He stared at her for a moment before taking her hand and standing up. Jo's smiled widely. She led him outside, her smile growing as soon as she saw the Impala. Dean chuckled behind her.

"Really Jo?" He asked, sounding almost amused. "You have a brand new maitress upstairs and you prefer the back seat of my car?" Jo laughed.

"I told you, I missed you." She replied, shrugging. Dean just laughed.

"Obviously." He replied, unlocking the passenger side door for her. "Alright, climb in." Jo lifted a brow, but climbed in with a little grin. He laughed a little, and climbed in the diver's side, starting the engine of the '67 Impala. She smiled a little as she relaxed into the leather seat of the car.

"Where we going?" She asked curiously.

"Some where quiet." He shrugged. "I figured the last thing we need is your mom to find us sleeping in the back seat of my car. I'll text Sam later and let him know where we are." Jo nodded slightly.

"Good plan.." She mused, pushing a hand through her hair. She was relaxing already. She leaned her head back against the seat, smiling a little as the old rock n' roll songs blared from the speakers. She slipped her eyes shut until she felt the Impala come to a stop. When she looked up, they were parked in the middle of a little clearing, surrounded by trees. Jo smiled a little, looking around. Without a word, Dean climbed out and moved over to open her door. She climbed out after him and then slid into the back seat after him. Jo smiled and laid on top of him. Sighing a little contently. She laid her head on his chest and chuckled a little.

"What's so funny?" He asked curiously.

"Nothin'." Jo replied quickly.

"Whatever you say." He replied, shaking his head as he wrapped one arm around her and sighing himself.

"So what was it like?" Dean questioned softly.

"What?" She asked, frowning a little.

"Beig normal and all?" Dean replied quietly. Jo sighed a little, thinking about is question.

"Not as much fun as it sounds." She told him honestly.

"What? Not enough hot guys lurking around?" He asked with a little smirk. Jo laughed.

"Is that really the only thing on your mind Dean?" Jo asked, lifitng a brow at him.

"Well, yeah. Its me, duh." Dean replied, giving her a cheeky grin. Jo groaned and rolling her eyes.

"There were plenty of guys Dean," Jo murmured softly, sighing a little. "It just wasn't home." Dean was silent for a moment as he thought about her answer.

"I guess that makes sense." He murmured softly. Jo nodded slightly.Silence had fallen between the two and Jo hadnearly fallen asleep.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" Dean asked, breaking the silence. Jo's eyes fluttered open and she glanced up at him.

"Hm?" Jo asked softly, looing up at him.

"You can tell me anything," He repeated.

"I know," Jo said, nodding slightly. "Why?"

"Just making sure," Dean murmured, staring at the ceiling after a minute. "Get some rest Jojo." Jo nodded slightly, curling up against Dean once more, sighing a little. It wasn't lon before she drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one took so long, I've been a bit distracted. More updates coming soon though, promise!