Status: Hajimemashite!

Maintaining Sharon

Entry: "Procrastinating"

Date: 14.01.2012
Subject: Procrastinating

Let's suppose that everyone in the world has a purpose, a destiny that they have to fulfill. If that's true, then how will we know whether or not we're making the right choice? Our parents want us to study and get into a good college, but what if we're supposed to drop out of high school and become volunteers for hunger programs in Africa? If I decide to join the Math Club instead of the Japanese Club, might I accidentally be obstructing myself from obtaining that mysterious life goal?

Well, all that's nonsense. Every once in a while I like to ponder these things, but I forget about it a few minutes later. In the end, I'm just complaining about having to do homework and frustrated about not knowing which college I should go to, or even what career I want to enter.

Actually, those are the words of my sister, Beatrice, after I gave her that little speech about destinies and opportunity costs.

"Sharon, start contemplating life and its infinite mysteries after you finish writing your English paper. And get out of my room already, I've got my own homework to get started on," she told me.

Even though Betty (who actually calls her Beatrice) can sound pretty harsh, she speaks the golden words of wisdom. We're only a year apart and we're even both juniors in high school, and yet the difference in maturity never fails to astound me.

I've got to go... winter vacation ends in three days and I haven't exactly started my homework. I guess this wasn't much of introduction, but oh well.

Ciao!
Sharon
♠ ♠ ♠
こんにちわ、みんなちゃん!(Hello, everyone!)
Thanks for tuning in, I hope that I'll keep with this project! (>___<)
If it looks like I'm starting to slip in frequency of updates, please do not fail to send me mean comments and teach me a lesson! That goes for quality of updates, too!
Speaking of comments, I'd love you so much if you could let me know what you think so far. I know I haven't given much plot yet, but it's coming!
Thanks again for reading~~
(PS I'll love you even more if you subscribe!)

Note: This format is temporary, as is the title cover. Everything is always subject to change!