Black Nailpolish And A Little Bit Of Glitter

Insomnia really get's to you .

Jackie Phelps couldn't help but notice he was very tired. He was running around all day and didn't think he was going to be able to sleep for the rest of the night. His insomnia really started kicking in, and he wasn't able to control his temper tantrums while also fighting his insomnia. He returned to his apartment, slouching and yawning. His day had been ruined by a girl he thought he could Love. Her name is, Meagan Palumbo. She was a Seventeen year old Teenager who hated just about anyone who crossed her the wrong way. he always thought he could see the beauty inside her, but all he could really see was the beauty on the outside, that would eventually turn ugly after her temper striked to an all time high.
As he walked into his apartment he saw an envelope on the table. How anyone would have been able to get into his place at all was beyond him. he walked over to his table and picked up the envelope. It was from his Mother.

'Jackie, please call me as soon as possible, it's am emergency.
Love,
Mom.'

That was never good. Jackie knew something must have happened to his Father, his best friend, his support group. If anything were to have happened to his father, he might have gone completely insane. The thought of using drugs made him sick, but not knowing the future, he could start picking up over the sounds of his Mom saying his Father had passed away.

First, he wanted to sleep. He wanted to be able to get out of reality, and go into his fantasies. All his dreams were amazing. They were of his family as happy as possible. he needed a nap before he had to go to his Mom's, being of course that's what his Mom wanted to talk to him about.

He was finally in his bed, ready to fall asleep, ready to wake up an hour later and hear the news about what his Mom wanted to say. An emergency, what emergency? He didn't want to believe anything was going on in his family. he worried way too much, and really wasn't capable of sleeping.

Jackie got out of bed and screamed at himself. He picked up his laptop and threw it on the bed, pulling the charger out of it really hard. he didn't care about whether things would work anymore, he was too worried about what might have happened to his Father.
He put on his street clothes, and headed out the door with his cellphone clutched in his right hand. He even forgot to lock his door, he was in such a hurry, and so frustrated.

He dialed in his Mom's number and put the phone to his ear, walking down New York city as fast as he could.

"Hello?" Jackie's mom said.

"Mom, I'm on my way over." Jackie said, running out of breath already.

"Okay dear, hurry, hurry!" His Mom said, and hung up the phone.

he ran as fast as he could a couple of blocks down the street to where his Mom was staying. he couldn't take it anymore, he needed to know what was going on. At that moment, he didn't even feel tired anymore. He was going through some depress mode.

He finally reached his Mother's house. he slammed through the front door, and saw his cousins and sisters standing around his Mom. She was crying.
He suddenly realized his dad wasn't there.

"Dad." Jackie said quietly, looking up at the sky.