Hurt

It was just another day. That's what the six of them thought. Not one of them knew that everything was going to change. It's hard to predict the future, after all. How is someone supposed to know what's important and what isn't? How is someone supposed to know when to let go or hold on? No one can guess what kind of impact anyone else will have on them or vice versa. All anyone can do is live life the way they always had and hope that nothing upsets the familiar. But what are you supposed to do when the one person who could turn out to be the most important person in your life turns your world upside down? Will you struggle to find new footing on a different path with them, or will you fight to keep what you're used to in order to stop yourself from being hurt? Follow six people as they meet someone who will shake their very foundation of "normal", find--and possibly lose--what they need, and all face the decision that could change their life; Do they trust, or do they run?

((It's a lot happier than it sounds. . Just give it a try. After all, it is catagorized as a comedy and not a tragedy. ;]))

Sane Weppon
Fey Crane
Kellen Parver
Shiia Krowe
George "Georgie" Jovette
Enis Heathe
  1. The Fated Meeting Part 1
    Fey and Sane
  2. The Fated Meeting Part 2
    Kellen and Shiia
  3. The Fated Meeting Part 3
    Georgie and Enis
  4. The Way Things Are Part 1
    Sane and Fey