Status: Active

To Truly Fall In Love

Chapter 3

I stepped out of the shower, then slowly wiped the steam off the mirror. I stared at my reflection and smiled.

" Much better." I said quietly, then proceeded to brush out my hair and change into Matt's clothes. They fit well enough and I decided to go lay down. I stepped out of the bathroom and smiled at the huge bed in front of me. I plopped down and snuggled up against a big, fluffy pillow. I relaxed against the smooth, cool covers, and drifted off to sleep.

I felt something warm press against my back. I smiled and rolled over and snuggled closer to it. I took a deep breath and shivered, It smelt so nice. I rubbed my cheek slowly against it and pressed even closer, It felt even nicer than it smelled. I relaxed and fell back asleep immediately.

" Oh shit! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interupt anything." I jumped and pulled the covers up to my chin. Jaden was standing at the door, but he had his hands over his eyes. I felt the bed shift beside me and I slowly turned my head. Matt was sitting up, rubbing his eyes. I screamed and jumped up from the bed.

" What are you doing in my room?!" I shrieked and pulled the covers over my body. He looked at me, then to Jaden, and back at me.

" You do realize that this is my room, right? I came in last night and you were passed out. I layed down on the other side but you kept getting closer. I didn't want to wake you by moving you." He explained. My mouth dropped and I just looked at him.

" So... That was you last night? I thought I was dreaming!" I blushed bright red and covered my face. I heard Matt bust out laughing and I lowered my hands and glared at him.

" What's so funny?" I asked huffily. He stopped laughing and smiled.

" I think it's cute that you're blushing, and I think you look cute when you blush." He smiled and winked at me. I blushed even brighter and turned my head.

" Yeah well, You look like you have a porcupine on your head." I said and looked at Jaden. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

" You're really bad at comebacks. Like, Really." He stated and I rolled my eyes. I wrapped the blanket completely around me and shifted from foot to foot, looking down at the floor.

" Are my clothes done? I'd like to change if that's okay." I said and looked up at Jaden. He smiled and nodded his head.

" I'll go grab your clothes for you." He said and walked out of the room. I pulled the blanket up higher and looked at Matt from the corner of my eye. He had his arms resting behind his head and his eyes were closed. His biceps were defined, and his chest was muscled. I let my eyes wander down to his abs. Can you say, Six pack?

" Like what you see?" Matt asked and then winked at me. I blushed and looked away. I heard him get up and I watched as his shadow ingulfed mine. I looked up and he smiled.

" Do you need something?" I asked in a smart tone. He chuckled and moved a piece of hair out of my eyes.

" I just thought I'd let you know that you talk in your sleep. You said some pretty interesting things." He smiled and I felt my face go scorching red. I went to push past him to leave, but my foot got caught in the blanket. We fell to the ground and landed with an 'Unf!'. Matt looked up at me and laid his hand on my cheek.

" Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" He asked concerned. I slowly shook my head no and looked into his eyes. He slowly leaned towards me and I leaned in with him. His lips brushed against mine and I closed my eyes.

" Hey Selena, Here are your clothes." Jaden said from just outside the door. I jumped up and left a daze Matt on the floor. Jaden walked in and looked at us.

" Um... Actually, I'm not going to ask. Here are your clothes. Your room is just across the hall." I quickly grabbed the clothes and whispered 'thanks' before hurrying into my bedroom and shutting my door. ' What's getting into me? Better yet, What am I getting into? '.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Hope you all enjoyed it.
Please comment if you have any suggestions or questions.
Two comments before I update again. ;)