In for a Ride

Splash

I woke up to banging on the door. HP woke up also. I grabbed my phone to see I had ten text messages. I glanced at the time on my phone. It was five in the morning.

“Who the fuck bangs on the door at five in the morning?!” I asked out loud. I groaned and laid back down.

“Thanks for opening the door.” Chad mumbled as he walked past us to open the door.

I heard footsteps run in. Next thing I know, I am under at least three guys. They were on HP also.

“I was so fucking worried about you!” Bam spoke as he gave me a huge hug.

“Get off of me!” I hissed. I don’t think they realized that they were making it hard for me to breathe. They didn’t move.

“Bam! Jukka! Novak! Get off of Kaylee!” Ryan shouted at them. They got off of me that time.

“Thanks Ryan.” I mumbled as I sat up. I began to breathe normally again.

“What is with all the noise?” Dico asked as he walked into the living room.

“Don’t worry! It didn’t involve you!” Bam spoke.

“Bam! That’s not nice.” I smacked him since he was now sitting on my lap.

“Well it’s true! I knew if something happened to you, Ryan would kill me!” Bam exclaimed.

“Alright, so now that you found everyone, can I go back to sleep?” I asked.

“I am.” Chad said as he walked out of the living room.

“Same.” Dico spoke. I guess he went back to one of the spare bedrooms.

Everyone else agreed. The guys scattered out throughout the house. I knew that Raab, Jarppi, and Jukka slept in the other guest bedrooms. Jarno, Novak, Bam, and Ryan slept on the floor. HP and I got comfortable on the couch again. I soon fell asleep to the silence.

X

I landed on the floor with a thud. I sat up and rubbed my head. HP was doing the same. I glance behind the couch to see Jukka and Jarppi smiling.

“What was that for?” I asked them.

“You needed to wake up.” Jarppi spoke with his accent.

“Don’t you know how to wake people up without making them fall on the floor?” I glared at Jarppi. I stood up and stretched. Bam, Ryan, Novak, and Jarno were still asleep. “Why don’t you wake them up also!”

“They are next.” Jukka grinned.

Jukka and Jarppi picked Jarno up. They carried him through the house to the backyard. Jarno had waken up, but Jarppi and Jukka didn’t put him down. I followed them as they took him outside to the pool. Jarno tried to get them to let go of him, but it didn’t work. Jarppi counted to three as they swung Jarno back and forth. At three, the threw him into the pool. Jukka, Jarppi, HP, and I laughed. Jarno seemed pissed off. We ran back inside as Jarno began to get out of the pool. They went to Novak next. Jukka began taking Novak’s clothes off as HP put his hands over my eyes.

“Hey! I can’t see!” I laughed. I heard them carrying Novak out next.

Once they were out of the living room, HP got Bam’s arms. I went and got Bam’s legs. We carried him outside also. Jarno helped us when he saw what we were doing. We threw Bam in. I ran off back inside. I was about to enter the living room when Jarppi and Jukka had Ryan. I went back outside as they brought him outside. Ryan woke up and realized what they were doing. He managed to get Jarppi to drop him. Then Jukka dropped him.

“You fuckers.” Ryan glared as he stood up. Novak was still naked. Bam was yelling at Jukka and Jarppi. He was asleep and thought they threw him in. “Novak, put some fucking clothes on!” Ryan yelled when he saw him.

I felt someone wrap there arms around me. They were wet. I glanced down at the arms to realize it was Bam. Her picked me up and jumped into the pool with me.

“That wasn’t nice.” I glared at him.

HP offered his hand to help me out of the pool. Instead, I pulled him in. Jarppi and Jukka were laughing at what was happening. Ryan got behind them and pushed them both in also. Dico, Raab and Chad came out to see what was going on.

“Dico! Get me out.” I frowned.

“You’re going to pull me in.” he smirked.

“No, I’m not.” I pouted.

He put his hand out for me to grab. I was getting ready to take it when Novak pushed him in. Novak also fell into the pool. Ryan, Chad, Raab and Jarno were the only ones not in the pool. I climbed out of the pool. I then hugged Ryan. I let go of him and started walking to the house. I turned around to realize that Jarno was close to the edge of the pool. I ran and shoved him in. Ryan came up from behind me, and pushed me in. He got in also.

“Raab and Chad!” I yelled. They both began walking away. Ryan and I both climbed out of the pool. We ran after them. Bam, Jukka, and Novak were right behind us. Ryan and I got Raab. We carried him to the pool and dropped him. Jukka was behind us and pushed Ryan and I back into the pool. He then jumped in. Bam and Novak put a very pissed off Chad into the pool. Novak and Bam jumped in also.

“Now everyone is wet!” Novak snickered.

“That’s what she said!” Bam laughed. We all laughed.

“Kaylee said that?” Novak asked.

“No, you did!” I splashed water at him.

It soon became a splash war. Only Chad had gotten out of the pool. Everyone else stayed in. Bam, Ryan, Dico, Raab and I were on one side, while Jukka, Jarppi, Jarno, Novak and HP were on the other. We soon became bored though and got out.

We ate breakfast at Chad’s before leaving to go back home, since we all needed to change clothes. Bam said he’d find us something to do for today. I went to my room to change. I put a bathing suit on. I wore a tank top over it and short shorts. I slipped on a pair of flip flops before going back down stairs. Who knew what Bam was planning.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

any comments.