‹ Prequel: A New Beginning

Hearts So Pure

It Was Your World Baby

I woke up to light streaming in from the window, blinding me. I threw the covers over my head, turning over and coming in contact with Garrett’s bare back. He turned around, woken up by my movement.

He smiled when he faced me. “Hey,” he said, his voice raspy from sleep.

I smiled. “Hey,” I whispered. I wasn’t ready to get out of bed just yet, and neither was he.

I turned back around, this time my eyes adjusted more easily to the morning light. I felt Garrett scoot closer behind me, and I could feel his bare chest on my back. He lifted his arm and wrapped it around my waist, pulling us even closer together.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered, digging his face into the base of my neck. His grip on my stomach tightened, and I held onto the back of his hand.

“I miss you,” I said. “I don’t want us to be ‘friends,’ Garrett. I’m always gonna feel something for you.”

Garrett’s breath was still hot on my neck, and he breathed, “I know. Let’s just stop with the friend thing, yeah?”

Surprised, I turned around, releasing his hand from my hip. I looked up at him, and he looked right back at me. A tiny smile formed on my lips. “Then what are we gonna be?” I said.

Garrett smiled back, his perfect half-smile. “Like we were before,” he said, leaning his face into my neck again. “Last year.”

His lips were on my neck now, nipping at my skin. “Like boyfriend and girlfriend?” I said softly.

Garrett stopped for only a second and looked up at me. “If that’s what you want,” he said. And his face was smashed against my skin again, sending shivers down my spine.

“That’s exactly what I want,” I said, grabbing his hair and pulling his face up to mine. Garrett smiled, his eyes on my lips. He gave me one small peck, before I pulled away from him, and stood up from the bed.

I grabbed a hair band from my wrist and fastened my long hair into a quick bun. “I’m gonna shower,” I told Garrett.

Garrett sat up in bed, leaning against his headboard. “You can’t stay with me a little longer?” he said, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I giggled, saying “You’ll live.”

Garrett said sarcastically, “Doubt it.” Then as I was walking out the door, he turned around, grabbing my wrist.

“I need to shower, now that I think about it..” he said.

I rolled my eyes. “That’s fantastic news, Garrett.” I said. “But you’ll have to wait ‘till I’m done, I called it first.”

Garrett’s arm swung around my waist, pulling me back onto the bed. He hugged my stomach, pulling my back to his chest.

“Maybe we’ll just have to go together,” he said, almost a whisper.

I laughed. “Yeah, sure, that will work. With a house full of people, someone’s gonna notice,” I said.

“So?” Garrett said, smirking. He stood up, pulling me by the hand. He walked into the bathroom, taking me with him. I didn’t have time to check if anyone saw. I doubted Garrett cared, though.

He turned the shower on, and steam from the hot water filled the room instantly.

“Garrett,” I said, unsure. “Are you sure you want to-“

But he cut me off, placing his lips on mine. I felt his warm wet tongue on mine, and suddenly my knees became weak. I really was a sucker for him.

His lips still on mine, he grabbed my shirt and pulled it up and off my head. Then his hands caressed my back, stopping at my bra and unhooking it. He threw it onto the ground and pulled my shorts off quickly.

I took a step back, looking at him. “Not fair,” I said. “You’re fully clothed.”

Garrett laughed, and took his shirt off. While he was doing that, I slipped my panties off and stepped into the shower. The water stung my skin, it was so hot. It took a second for my body to get used to the heat, and by the time it did, the shower curtain opened, and Garrett stepped in.

He pressed his body against mine, holding me from behind. Our bodies were both slick from the water. He locked his hands together around my stomach. I felt his lips on my shoulder, and my head rolled back.

Garrett took his lips off my shoulder and whispered in my ear, “Don’t leave me again.”

I turned around to look at him, and saw a trace of sadness in his eyes. “I wont,” I whispered, crossing my arms behind his neck. I buried my head in his chest, holding him. Over the sound of the water, I heard him say, “I love you.”

I looked up and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled down at me, and I smiled back. Then I turned away, grabbing the shampoo and starting to rub it into my scalp.

Garrett did the same to himself, and it didn’t even feel like we were naked next to each other. We were just casually showering.

But then I grabbed the body wash and poured it over my sponge. I started to wash my body, rubbing it over my legs. Then I felt Garrett press his body against mine, and he took the sponge from my hands.

He rubbed it over my thigh, and soap suds washed down my leg. Then he started to stoke my stomach. He moved the sponge to my breasts, massaging them gently. He stopped, and let the sponge fall. Grabbing my hips, he turned me around.

I didn’t have any time to react before Garrett slammed me into the cold tile of the wall. His hands traveled quickly from my stomach to my arms, pinning them above my head against the wall. I watched as drops of water fell down his body, leaving little trails of moisture against his skin.

His lips nipped at the skin against my collarbone. I gasped, and my back arched. I felt his hands on the small of my back. His grip tightened, and he pushed me up.

As I slid higher, I felt his hardened member on my thigh. I bit my lip, waiting for it.

My legs wrapped around his, and he slowly slid himself into me. I let out a gasp as his hips rocked against mine. His lips now on my neck, I dug my hands into his hair. He rocked back and forth excruciatingly slow. With my legs, I pushed his hips harder against mine, encouraging him to go faster.

Garrett breathed a chuckle into my skin, and forced his hips harder against mine. He moved faster, and I thought I was gonna start seeing stars. My hands gripped the wet skin of his back desperately, and I heard him let out a couple muffled grunts.

One of his thrusts caused me to let out a loud moan. I tried to keep it quiet, but then someone knocked at the door. I heard Kennedy say, “Leah? You okay?” from the other side of the door.

Garrett wasn’t discouraged, he kept slamming into me. I bit my lip, and said “Yeah, I’m fine.”

Garrett’s lips were on mine, and he buried one of his hands in my hair. Still slamming me into the wall ferociously, his other hand traveled to the base of my neck, massaging it. That was all that I needed, and soon I was practically screaming his name. My nails dug into the wet skin around his shoulders and he sent forward one last thrust.

Panting, he separated his body from mine slowly.

He slid his hands around my hips weakly, and he rested his forehead against mine. He was breathing heavily, and I watched as water fell down his abdomen.

He brought one hand up to my face and cupped my cheek with his palm. He whispered, “Don’t leave me again,” and it was barely audible.

I leaned my face forward, placing my lips on his. I felt his tongue gently caress mine, and his hand pressed harder against my face.

After a while, I let go, and walked silently out of the shower. I wrapped myself into a towel, and Garrett did the same. I dried off and slid into some clothes, and Garrett walked out and into his room.

When I walked into the kitchen, everyone was up and eating leftover pizza for breakfast. I poured myself a cup of coffee and leaned against the countertops. Garrett walked in, now in a Zombie shirt and some torn black jeans. He got some coffee for himself, then leaned against the counter, next to me.

He casually slipped my hand in his, and sipped his coffee, trying to act cool. I laughed, this was it, I guess.

Pat walked over to us and looked down at our intertwined hands. He grabbed Garrett’s cheek in one hand and mine in the other. “You two are so cute,” he said in a baby voice as he pinched us both.

“Christ,” Garrett said, shaking him off.

Then Jared said from the table, “I’m glad things are finally back to normal,” nodding at me and Garrett.

John, sitting at the table with his arm around Nicole said, “Amen to that,” and gulped the rest of his coffee down.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i accidentally posted the wrong chapter, sorry! :c