Thinking Of You

Kiss me like it's Christmas, hold it 'til we're breathless

It was finally Christmas morning. John came in and woke me up by jumping on the bed.
"Baby, baby, baby, get up," he said and I squinted my eyes open.
"You're lucky the ceiling goes up to seventeen feet in this room." I mumbled with a small smile. He chuckled, then pulled me up and made me jump on the bed with him. I jumped off the bed, and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I put it back in a messy ponytail, then looked at myself in the mirror. I straightened out my sweatpants, then picked some fuzz off of my All Time Low sweater, before John pulled me out of the bathroom.
"You look gorgeous, now let's go!" he said, then picked me up and carried me downstairs.

John's mom was in the kitchen. She had just put in a batch of blueberry muffins and some cupcakes before smiling when she saw us. The three of us went in the living room, John and I sitting on the couch, and Mrs. O kneeling at the tree. John's dad walked out into the living room and smiled at me, before sitting in his chair.
"Good Morning, Merry Christmas!" he said and John looked up and grinned at his dad.
"Merry Christmas, everyone," he said.

Within thirty minutes, everyone had their presents. John's parents had gotten me a couple new sweaters, a pair of shoes and a couple pair of skinny jeans.
"Aww, thank you so much, guys, this is really great," I beamed, and they smiled. After everyone else opened their presents, John turned to me and handed me a small box.

"John, you didn't have to..."
"You got us an ass ton of presents, too, just open it." he said, and I gently took it from his hands and opened the box to see a beautiful silver key necklace. On it's side, it had "I'll always keep my promise. I'll be here forever. Love, John" engraved on it. I gave a huge smile, then kissed his cheek before putting it on.

Mrs. O went into the kitchen and started frosting the cupcakes she had made, then pulled out a bunch of things to cook with, while Mr. O cleaned up the mess on the floor, and snuck into the garage to mess around with his new record player. I laid in John's arm as he put on an old Christmas movie.

As we watched the movie, I noticed quite a bit more presents under the tree. I eyed them for a minute, before turning my attention back to the big TV.

A short while later, John's phone got a text. It buzzed, and I jumped, it buzzing on my leg. He pulled it out, then read the text with a smile. I raised my eyebrow at him, then grabbed at his phone. He quickly snatched it back with wide eyes, then stood and stretched as I heard the front door fling open.

"I smell cupcakes!" I heard someone yell, and I jumped up, my heart pounding. When I saw a red headed boy walk in with my tall, slender brother and a miniature drummer, tears filled the brims of my eyes and I let out a scream before running towards Garrett. He dropped his bags with a smile as I ran into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around, pressing his lips to mine.

"I missed you so much," I whispered, and he smiled.
"I'm glad. I missed you, too." he said, and Mrs. O'Callaghan and John stepped into the hallway that led to the front door, both had smiles plastered to their faces.
"Pat, Garrett, it's nice to finally see you boys again! You've grown so much!" she said, hugging them. I turned and looked at John, before a couple tears of joy rolled down my cheeks.
"You did this. You planned this." I said, and he nodded. I walked over into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Garrett found out they were getting off early, so me and mom planned all this out. Why the hell you think she's making cupcakes and all this breakfast?" he laughed, and I smiled.
"You're amazing. The raddest ever, bro." I smiled, and he kissed my head.
"I know." he said and we all laughed.

"You must be Kennedy, nice to meet you," John's mom said with a smile as she hugged my brother.

After all of the hello's, we all went back into the living room. Mrs. O pulled out the rest of the presents from under the tree and handed a few to each of the boys. Kennedy got a couple CD's and a new set of recording headphones, Garrett got all of Ryan Adams vinyls and a new zombie game for the XBox, and Pat got a $50 giftcard to a bakery that was near Pheonix that was known for their cupcakes and a new set of professional drumsticks.

While everyone was catching up, Garrett and I snuck upstairs and into the room I had been staying in, closing the door. I pushed him on the bed and crawled into his lap, kissing him. He snaked his tongue into my mouth and flipped our bodies to where he was over me, taking dominance. I took his jacket off, then slipped his shirt off, before tugging on his jeans. After undoing his belt and pulling on the button, he grabbed my hand, pulling away from my lips and looking into my eyes.

"No... You're not ready for this," he said, and I pulled him back to me.
"Yes, I am," I whispered as I pressed my lips back to his. He pulled away once again, and stood a couple feet away from the bed.

"Krys, please..." he said quietly, pulling me up to him.
"Don't do this. Not yet." he said, and I sighed. He pecked me on the lips a couple times, before pulling his shirt back on, and buckling his belt again.

He laid back down, pulling me to him. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist as he laid a hand on my lower back and used the other to untie my hair and run his fingers through it, twirling my Taylor Swift like curls between his fingers.

We laid there for what felt like minutes talking about his tour and the shows, until Kennedy and John came in.
"It's been hours, what are you guys doing?" John asked, and we scoffed at his remark, before looking over at the clock.

"Well, shit, look at that. We've just been talking." Gare said, and Kennedy raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.
"What kind of talking?"
"Why do you always accuse us of having sex?" I asked, and they both shrugged in unison, the same dumb 'I don't know' face. Garrett and I laughed, then sat up.

We all went back downstairs and spent time with the O'Callaghans, until dark. That's when the five of us went outside and started a fire. We gathered around it, me sitting between Garrett's legs.

We talked for hours about everything, but nothing at all. It was nice, I liked it. Once we went inside, we went upstairs and I started packing all of my stuff.

"Wait, you're leaving?" John asked, his smile turning to a frown.
"Yeah, Kenny's back, so we're gonna go back to our house..."
"You can't stay?"
"You're not sick of me yet?" I asked with a chuckle, and his hand flew up to the back of his neck.
"Um, well... Yeah, you're right... See ya later?" he asked, and I gave a small smile, before hugging him.

Garrett, Kennedy, Pat and I headed back to my house. I pulled out the keys and unlocked the door. Kennedy dragged his bags upstairs and into his room. Pat and Kennedy went to bed in Kennedy's room, and Garrett and I went and laid down in my bed. He gave me a quick kiss before pulling me close to his body and dozing off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Kiss Me Like It's Christmas - This Century

Projects on Greek gods makes me want to shoot someone.

Comments and subscriptions would make me really, really happy! Thanks for reading, I love you all!