Thinking Of You

With lust in my eyes, I'll be undressing you with every word

When I woke up the next morning, I was naked and wrapped in sheets. I looked up to see a sleeping Garrett and I smiled. I kissed his cheek, then got up, keeping the sheets wrapped around me, before going into the bathroom. I got in the shower, and scrubbed some shampoo through my hair.

I got out and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans.
"Ow..." I mumbled, looking down and seeing my hips bruised in the shape of fingers.
"Oh. Wow." I mumbled, my cheeks turning a little red. I finished getting dressed, then started brushing my teeth, when Garrett walked around, sheets wrapped low around his waist. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my cheek, before starting the shower. I smiled, then walked out as he got in. I looked over at our messy bed, and quickly ripped the rest of the blankets off, throwing them on the floor for housekeeping.

"It smells... Oh, goodness, why?" I mumbled to myself, grabbing some spray and filling the room with it. After freshening up the room, Garrett walked out, buckling his belt. I looked over at his shirtless body, and gave a sheepish smile. I looked back down, but my head quickly shot back up, my mouth and eyes wide.
"Garrett..." I said, walking over to him.

I ran my finger along one of his shoulders. It was all bruised and had small bite marks on it. I walked around him, and saw giant claw marks going down his back. I ran my fingers along them, as the memory of last night rushed through my head.

"Krys," he whispered, so to keep the moans from escaping my lips, I bit down and nibbled gently on his shoulder as my nails dug into his back.

"Garrett... Look what I did to you! I'm so sorry!" I said, but he shrugged, before pulling on a tee shirt.
"No, I hurt you!" I said, and he chuckled.
"Trust me, it was no where near pain last night." he said, and my face turned bright red. I opened my mouth to say something, but closed it again. He leaned down and kissed me, before going back into the bathroom and doing his hair.

A few minutes later, knocks came at our door. I answered it to see Trey. He stepped in and closed the door, before walking over to the bathroom.
"Hey, Garrett, my lucky little brother," he winked, and my jaw dropped. Gare stopped and turned to Trey, his eyes big.
"You gotta be fucking kidding me. Mother fucking shit, fuck, shit!" he whined, and Trey laughed.
"Mom was asleep, you're lucky!"
"Oh, my gosh, are serious?"
"Yup!"
"Thank you, Jesus." he said, looking up, and I sat down, my heart beating a million miles a minute.

"Garrett, no, what if she did hear? She's gonna hate me. Oh, my gosh, Gare, she's gonna hate me so much! She's gonna make me go home. Garrett, she heard, I know she did. She's gonna kill me! I'm never gonna see you again!" I said, breathing heavily.
"Krys, Krys, stop it!" he said, grabbing my hand.
"Krysten, you're hyperventilating, calm down. She didn't hear anything."
"No, Gare, I can't breath," I said, standing up and running out onto the balcony. I closed the door and sat down, closing my eyes.

A few minutes later, Garrett stepped out and sat down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulders.
"You're not too good with this stuff, huh?" he asked, and I shook my head.
"Just act like nothing happened last night."
"But it did. Something did happen."
"But no one knows about it. Act like Trey doesn't even know."
"But, Garrett, what if your mom did hear? She's gonna hate me so much!"
"Why? You didn't do anything. I lost my innocence a long time ago. I should be the one worried. I'm the one who did something to the little innocent baby Brock. Kennedy's gonna kill me." he said, and I chuckled, then laid my head on his chest.

"The A Rocket To The Moon concert is tonight. Are we still going?" he asked, and I sat up.
"Do you want to? It's up to you."
"I wouldn't want to miss it. And I'm pretty sure you wanna go see Eric."
"Yes." I smiled, and he chuckled.

"Alright, well, let's go back inside, mom's waiting. And I promise, she has no idea. So calm down." he said, then kissed my cheek, before standing up and pulling me up with him.

We walked out of the room and into the hallway, where we followed his mother downstairs and outside. We walked down the road a ways, before coming up to a Waffle House. We went inside and ordered breakfast, eating in almost silence. Garrett laid his hand on my leg, and I flinched when I felt him. He glanced over at me, and I just gave a half smile.

We were the first two to finish, so Garrett excused us, and pulled me outside with him. We sat down on the curb, and he looked down.
"Did I do something wrong?" he finally asked, looking over at me.
"No, no, never."
"Well... You're acting kind of weird. I knew you weren't ready." he mumbled, and I pushed his shoulder.
"Will you shut up?"
"It's the truth!" he smirked, then jumped up.
"Little baby Krysten can't handle being an adult," he teased and I stood up and stepped towards him, my fists clenched. He turned and started running away, laughing.
"It's not funny, Garrett!" I yelled, then crossed my arms and sat back down.
"Aww, come on Krys! You know I'm just teasing you."
"Stop being an ass."
"Oh, Fiesty." he said, and I stood then turned back towards the restaurant.
"Krys, come back." he sighed, but I ignored him.

"Krysten!" he said, running after me. He grabbed my arm and turned me around to him, looking down in my eyes.
"What's wrong? Why are you acting so weird?"
"I don't know. I'm just paranoid, I guess. Your mom makes me feel awkward."
"Yeah, but you're not just being awkward around her, you're being awkward around me. What's going on?"
"Nothing. I don't know," I mumbled, and he pulled me over to a bench with him. He sat down, then pulled me into his lap.
"Do you think we should have waited?" I asked quietly, and he sighed, throwing his head back.
"I told you, Krys! I told you not to force anything! I didn't want it to ruin our relationship!" he said, and I buried my head in his chest.
"No! It's not going to! Just, never mind." I said, starting to stand up. He pulled me back down into his lap, and wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his body.
"I love you. And I know you're going to be a little... Weird for a while. I'm sorry."
"You shouldn't be sorry. It was... Great. More than great. I just don't know why I'm being all weird."
"You're just being shy. Come here..." he said, then lifted my chin up with his finger, and kissed me. He ran his tongue along my lower lip, and I opened my mouth. He snaked his tongue into my mouth, holding me tighter to his body.

A few minutes later, he pulled away and gave me a couple small pecks.
"Thanks for taking my last little bit of innocence." I smirked, and he smiled.
"Alright, old Krys is back. Where's the rest of the bitchy remarks?"
"Bitchy?" I asked, raising my eyebrows, and he laid my head on his chest.
"That's why I love you." he said, and I laughed, before sitting up and punching his shoulder.
"Think of it this way; who gives a fuck. It's our life and we'll live it the way we want to. So stop being so awkward, or she's gonna start getting suspicious." he said, and I nodded.
"I wanna go see Eric and Nick." I mumbled, laying my head back on his chest.
"That was random." he said, and we both laughed.

****

That night, we were dropped off at the venue by a taxi cab. I looked over at Garrett and gave a sigh, seeing he wasn't wearing a jacket.
"I'm so stupid. I knew I should have changed my shirt, or grabbed a jacket..." I mumbled, and Garrett furrowed his brow.
"It's hot out here! It's like, almost eighty degrees."
"I know, I just don't like showing my arms..."
"Why not?"
"I don't know, maybe because I have disgusting looking scars going up my forearms!" I said, and he sighed, putting an arm around my shoulders.
"Don't worry about it. I doubt anyone here's gonna judge you for it, and I guarantee you're not the only one to do it."
"But, I don't like showing them because I don't feel normal."
"You're not normal! That's the great thing about you! You're not like anyone else. Those scars are a part of your past, therefor, a part of you. You're perfect. Now come on, let's go have some fun." he said, tugging on me. I followed him inside, where there were barely any people there.

"We must be here early." I mumbled, pulling out my phone and looking at the time.
"We're like an hour and a half early, Garrett." I said, and he shrugged. We went over to the stage and sat down, Garrett pulling me into his lap.

We sat there for a few minutes, before the boys came in. The few people that were in the building ran over to them screaming. We waited until the other girls finished with them, before giving them a small smile as they walked up to us.
"Hey, guys! Garrett and Krys, right? What are you guys doing here?" Nick asked, and I gave a big smile. He remembered our names.
"We're on vacation. We came for Disney World." Garrett said, and Nick nodded.
"Well, it's cool you guys got to make another concert."
"Yeah, are you coming back to hang out with us again?" Eric asked, smiling at me.
"If the security guards let us. We might have to sneak back." Garrett said, and Halvo chuckled.
"I'll come get you guys if you want."
"Really? That'd be cool." I said, my stomach twisting in knots. I squeezed Garrett's hand, and he looked down at me, raising an eyebrow.
"Sorry. My tummy hurts," I whispered up at him, and he chuckled, then kissed my nose.

"You guys wanna come out for a bee-- Oh, wait, just kidding, you guys are underage... Um... Well... You wanna come get some dinner with us then after the show?" Halvo asked, and I nodded.
"Sure." I gave a grin, then laid my head back on Garrett's shoulder.
"Alright, cool! We're gonna go set up and all that good stuff. See you after the show." Nick said, and I nodded.

***

After yet another amazing show, Garrett and I slipped into a cab with Nick, while Eric, Justin and Andrew got in another cab. We went to a Mexican restaurant, and sat down in a booth. I sat between Garrett and Nick, while Eric was straight across from me. He was just the cutest thing ever. Everyone ordered a beer, except for Garrett and I, obviously, then ordered our food.
"The show was great, by the way, guys." I said, and they all smiled.
"Thanks. Everyone was so pumped out there tonight. It was a great crowd." Justin said, taking a sip of his beer.

"So, how did you two meet?" Eric asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
"Eric, shut up," Nick chuckled, and Garrett smiled.
"School. Krys moved to Arizona over the summer, and my friend Pat invited her to do everything with us."
"Did you bang her yet?" Halvo asked, and Nick reached across the table and slapped him.
"Eric! Some people have personal business!" he said as my cheeks got red. Eric held his hands up defensively as he laughed.
"Alright, alright, sorry!"
"Way to be awkward there, Halvorsen." Justin mumbled, taking another sip of his beer.
"You should see this ass when he's drunk. One time, we were over at my house and he had a little much too drink, and he stripped, went on my roof and jumped off into the deep end of my pool. And another time, he went up to some chick on the streets and--"
"No I didn't! Shut up!" Eric interrupted Nick, and we all started laughing.

***

After a long dinner filled with a lot of laughs, we finally left the boys. Garrett and I got in a taxi cab and headed back to our hotel. We crept inside our room, trying to keep quiet from his mom. I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower, before coming out and laying on the bed. Garrett took a shower after me, and right as I was about to fall asleep, he jumped on me.
"Don't go to sleep!" he whined, and I rolled over to face him.
"Why? I'm tired, baby."
"I haven't gotten my kiss yet. And I wanna be able to fall asleep with you in my arms, not just you lying next to me." he said, running a finger softly down my cheek. I gave a small, groggy smile, before sitting up and kissing him.

When I pulled away, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down next to me. I wrapped a leg around one of his legs, before cuddling into his chest and closing my eyes.
"I love you," he said, kissing my head.
"I love you, too." I grumbled as he wrapped us in a warm blanket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Undressing The Words - The Maine

I just really love that song so much, okay? Okay.

I had a lot of homework. I did my first project in like two years. I had to draw all the pictures. Which was a picture of Hephaestus, Hera, Aphrodite, an Anvil and Hammer, and something that represents an outcast.

This is no place to try and live my life.

Alright. Thanks for reading! Comments and subscriptions are very much welcome!