Thinking Of You

As pages fall, my heart falls too

The next morning, I woke up with my head on Kennedy's shoulder, and John's head in my lap. I'm pretty sure I was the first to fall asleep last night.
"John..." I mumbled, shifting my legs, and pulling my head off of Kennedy.
"Yo, O'Callaghan..." I said a little louder, tugging on a piece of his hair.
"Huh?" he grumbled, his eyes squinting open.
"Get off me," I said, and he rolled off the couch and laid face down on the carpet. I stood and stepped around his body, then went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, then changed into a pair of sweatpants. I rubbed my still bruised hips with a groan, before changing into a sweater. I peeked back inside the game room, to see both boys still sound asleep, so I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I made some scrambled eggs, pancakes, then pulled out some cheese, tortilla's and then ham. I stared down at the ham cubes, before giving a sigh and pulling out a pan. I poured the ham cubes into the pan and cringed as they sizzled.
"Ew, ew, ew," I mumbled, waving the smell away with my hand. As the ham cooked, I pulled out the bagels and cream cheese, before putting the bagels in the toaster.

Just then, I heard the boys running down the stairs.
"Krys, you didn't have to cook the ham," Kennedy said, and I shrugged, forcing a smile.
"It's okay, I wanted to make you guys a good breakfast..."
"Whether it was vegetarian, or not, it would have been good," he said, giving a smile and taking over the pan.

When the bagels popped up, I put them on a plate, before putting in another batch. I spread some cream cheese over the bagel, then pushed it off to the side.

A few minutes later, everything was ready, so the three of us grabbed a plate, and threw a tortilla down on it.
"I love breakfast burritos. They're the best." John said, and Kenny and I laughed. I grabbed a bagel, then sat down at the table.

"So, I heard there's a party this weekend over at Zack's house. You going John?" Kennedy asked, looking over at him. John paused his chewing as the both of us stared at him. He looked like a deer in the headlights.
"No," he said, extending the "o".
"I don't do parties any more. I'm probably just gonna go hang out with Jared or something."
"Oh. I was thinking about going." Kenny said, taking a bite of his burrito.
"Why? You walk in and it smells like beer and sex, and there's people everywhere and there's usually always a couple making out or banging each other, sometimes even fights, or the police come. It's really not that fun." I said, and he raised his eyebrows.
"You've been partying?" he asked, and I rolled me eyes before glancing over at John.
"You took my sister out partying with you, O'Callaghan?"
"Well... Yeah." he said sheepishly, before shoving the rest of his burrito in his mouth. I laughed, then shrugged before taking another bite of my breakfast.

John and I went up to my room after breakfast. I had my back turned towards him, glancing out the window, when I felt a sharp pain go through my hips.
"Ow," I gasped, and John pulled his arms back from me.
"What?"
"Ow, ow, ow... You can't... You can't touch my hips." I mumbled, rubbing them gently.
"Why not?"
"Because..." I said, then turned back around and walked over to my bed. John caught my arm and pulled me back to him. He lifted up my shirt a little bit, then pulled my sweatpants down just enough to reveal the bruises that Garrett had left.

"What is this? What happened? Did Garrett hurt you?" he asked, looking up at me with worry filled eyes. I blushed, with a small, nervous chuckle.
"No... It wasn't anything bad..."
"What happened?"
"Let's just say, Garrett has a bit more marks than me."
"What?"
"Never mind," I said, still blushing.
"Wait... Oh my, gosh, I'm an idiot."
"Yep."
"You guys did... It?"
"...Yes."
"Oh my, gosh!" he yelled, and I slapped my hand over his mouth.
"Shut up! Kennedy can't find out, he'd kill Gare!" I whisper-yelled to him, and he licked my hand.
"Ew, John!" I exclaimed, and he laughed.
"I won't tell anyone," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close to him. He smiled down into my eyes, shifting the toothpick that was in his mouth. I chuckled, then brought my hand up and punched his shoulder. I walked over to my XBox and grabbed one of the controllers, tossing it at John. He caught it, then pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered it.

As he spoke to someone on the phone, I turned on the 360 and pulled a couple of my bean bags up, setting then next to each other before throwing myself in one of them.
"Hey, do you care if Jared comes over and hangs out?"
"Of course not. He's cool." I said, starting the game up.
"Alright, cool," he mumbled, then spoke once more in the phone before hanging up and plopping down beside me.

Later on, Kennedy and Jared came upstairs and joined in the game, and we played for hours and hours on end.

The four of us finally went out for dinner, grabbing some burritos and tacos from Taco Bell. When we got back home, Jared, John and I laid down in my bed and watched a movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: I'm Not Saying Goodbye - A Rocket To The Moon

I realize this title has nothing to do with the chapters, I'm about to head over to my friends house for a movie night party thing, which also means I totally didn't proof read this the third time like I usually do, so I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.

Sooooo, I'm gonna go watch horror movies at my fraans house and stay up all night and torture all the other kids since I don't get too scared with horror movies. Sorry I haven't been posting everyday, I try!

Thanks for reading, I love you all! Subscriptions and comments are loved!