Thinking Of You

My friends are a different breed

I woke up the next morning with John's arm around my waist, us cuddled close together, while Jared was sprawled across us. I shook Jared and woke him up. He rolled off of us and went into my bathroom, closing the door behind him.
"John," I said quietly, putting my hand on his chest and pushing it a bit. He grabbed my hand, then opened his eyes after a minute. He smiled at me, biting his bottom lip as he stared into my eyes.
"It's time to get up..." I said, pulling away from him and standing. I stretched as Jared stepped out of my bathroom. As I grabbed some clothes and a towel, John quickly ran into the bathroom, closing and locking the door.
"John, hurry up!" I said, banging on the door.
"Nope!" I heard him yell back, and I gave a small growl.
"Get your skinny, white ass out of my bathroom so I can take a shower and go see Garrett!"
"Skinny, white ass? I'll show you a skinny, white ass!" He yelled, opening the door. I screamed, then turned and ran out of my room. John chased after me, grabbing me and throwing me to the ground.
"John, don't you dare!" I said as he gripped the back of his pants.
"I swear, if you show me your ass, I will fucking kill you." He started to pull his pants down a little bit, and I turned my head to the side, squeezing my eyes shut with a yelp.

After a minute, I peeked up and saw John chuckling down at me.
"I wouldn't moon you, even though I know you'd like it." He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to him. He kissed my cheek, and I punched him in the shoulder.
"I'll kick your ass." I mumbled, before grabbing my clothes up off of the floor and headed back into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door, then started up the shower.

When I finished, I got dressed in a pair of dark skinny jeans, a black, gray and white striped tank top, and a plaid button up shirt. I applied a little bit of liquid liner to my top lid, then brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.

"Alright, get the hell out of my house, I'm leaving." I said, looking at John and Jared, who were laying on my bed, playing my 360.
"Good one," Jared chuckled.
"Nah, we're good here. We'll see you when you get back, though." John said, not taking his eyes off of the screen. I rolled my eyes with a groan, then grabbed my keys, and bag and headed downstairs.

I knocked on Garrett's door and waited, until Trey opened the door.
"He's not here, he's with Pat, skating. How do you not get tired of him? You guys spend so much time together." he said, and I gave a slight smile and a shrug.
"I don't know. He's just... It's Garrett. He's perfect. You can't get sick of him."
"Not true!" he said, then stepped outside next to me, closing the door with his keys and board in his hand.
"Get in the car, I'm going down there now."
"Oh, thanks." I smiled, then followed him to his car.

When we got to the park, there were tons of guys skating. I stepped out and followed Trey over where everyone was skating, and sat down on the ground, crossing my legs. I pulled my sketch book and pencils from my bag and opened to a blank page, where I started drawing the beautiful Arizona scenery that was behind all of the boys skating.

A short while later, I heard a couple guys walking up, dragging their boards on the ground.
I looked up to see a couple boys with long, dark brown hair.
"Hey," they greeted, and I gave a small smile. "Hi."
"What are you drawing?"
"Uh... Just the scenery."
"Oh, cool. You know how to skate?"
"Not that well."
"Do you wanna learn?" one of the boys asked, giving a small smirk.
"Not really. I'm clumsy enough," I chuckled and he smiled, before kneeling down beside me.
"I'm Chris, this is Derrick." he smiled, and I held back a laugh.
"Hi, my names Krys, too."
"Really? That's pretty rad. You look kind of familiar... Where do you go to school?"
"I don't go to actual school anymore. I'm home schooled, but I use to go to Creek High."
"Oh, I go there! That's probably why. Is your big brother Kennedy Brock?"
"Yeah," I said, giving a small grin.
"You guys look a lot alike. Yeah, I remember seeing you guys always walking around together. He used to be in a few of my classes. Yeah, apparently he left to tour with his band and stuff. Is that true? Does he actually have a band?"
"Yeah, it's called Last Call For Camden. They just got back from tour like a week or two ago."
"You're that chick that went out with John!" the other boy finally spoke up, and my eyes got wide.
"This was many, many, many months ago. We're just friends. That's all we'll will ever be." I said sternly.

"Hey, babe," I heard someone call, and I looked up to see Garrett and Pat walking up, Garrett eying the boys that I was talking with.
"Hey!" I said happily jumping up as he walked up. He wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me. The boys stood up, with disgusted looks on their faces.
"See you later..." they mumbled, before going back to the crowd.
"Thank God you came the time you did," I mumbled, and he gave a small smile.

"Wanna head back home?" he asked, and I shrugged.
"If you guys are done. I don't want to interrupt anything."
"Nah, it's okay. Pat's staying over for a couple days, so we'll have plenty of time to hang out."
"Are you sure, Pat?" I asked, and he smiled and nodded.
"I'm hungry." he stated, and we laughed.

We got back home and Garrett went upstairs to take a shower, while Pat ordered a couple pizza's. When Garrett came down, he was pulling a shirt on. I glanced over at him, then grabbed his hand and pulled him to me. He lifted me up and set me on the counter, standing between my legs. Pat quickly ran upstairs to take a shower while we waited for the pizza, so Garrett kissed me. He ran his hands up my shirt a bit, laying them on my waist, before moving his lips down to my neck, then collar bone. I wrapped my legs around his hips, and my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

"Alright, alright, I'm back," Pat said as he stepped into the kitchen a short while later with a disgusted look on his face. Garrett pulled away from me with a smile, then turned around so I could jump on his back. He gave me a piggy back ride to the couch, before dropping me onto the couch, and throwing himself on top of me. He laid his head on my chest as he turned on the TV, putting on The Office. I ran my hand through his damp hair, twirling his hair between my fingers.

***

After pizza, I took a shower in Garrett's bathroom, putting on one of his tee shirts. As I laid down next to him in bed, my phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
"Why are you still at my house?" I asked, knowing John was still up waiting for me.
"I told you I'd be here when you get back."
"I'm staying with Garrett and Pat tonight."
"Oh, do you want me to bring you some clothes and stuff?"
"No, I'm wearing one of Garrett's shirts."
"What about a toothbrush?"
"I have one over here."
"Hair brush?"
"Got one."
"Make up?"
"In my bag."
"Condoms?"
"John Cornelius O'Callaghan!" I yelled, and he started laughing.
"Well, we don't want you to get pregnant!"
"Pat's here!"
"Pat sleeps."
"It doesn't happen every time we see each other, John, shut the fuck up."
"Okay, okay, geez!"
"That's not even funny! I'm so gonna kick your ass when I see you again!" I growled, clenching my fists. Garrett watched me, raising an eyebrow.
"Alright, well see you in the morning, love."
"Don't call me that."
"I love you, baby doll."
"You're asking for it, O'Callaghan."
"Alright, fine, goodnight."
"Goodnight." I said, and I heard him make a kiss sound into the phone, before he hung up. I rolled my eyes, then set my phone on the night stand, before laying next to Garrett.

"I would ask, but I'm not sure I want to know."
"John's being a dick."
"When is he not?" Pat laughed and I smiled. I kissed Garrett's cheek, but he grabbed my face gently when I went to pull away, and he pressed his lips to mine.
"I love you."
"I love you, too." I said, then wrapping an arm around him, laying my head on his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Vegas - All Time Low

skdnvdlvqilqbfvibqivbhq;hbv I'm so extremely excited about getting this idea out. It's killing me. Okay, so here's a hint, Remembering Sunday by All Time Low inspired the idea. So If you think you know whats gonna go down, leave a comment!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to Subscribe and leave your comment about what you think is gonna happen!