Status: Dunno.

Control

Use It

“Marry... you?” I was stunned. I'd imagined sex, another blow job, even killing myself, but not... marriage...
“Is there something wrong with that?” Ivan asked smoothly.
“N-no... I was just surprised...” I said. I shut my open mouth before he noticed how stupid I looked.
“So, you going to agree?” he tapped his fingers on the table.
“What... would this... marriage... mean? What would happen if I marry you?” I asked carefully. He smiled.
“I thought you'd ask that. It means you stay here with me as my wife and our countries unify completely. It means I can tear down the wall between you and your brother without you running away from me. It means, Gilbert,” he paused and leaned foreward. “I pledge you my love and you do the same.”
I froze. Did... he... just... say what I think... he did..?

~**~
“Well, uhm...” Roderich looked down, embarrassed. He was so confused now... Gilbert, of all people...
“Yeah...” Ludwig felt about the same. The reason his brother was away from him? How could he... Well, maybe it had something to do with that dream... that wet dream... about Ivan... “Tell another soul, Roderich, I will inform Gilbert of this. The whooole thing.” he threatened.
“Yeah, same thing to you.” Austria grumbled. Ludwig snorted.
“Russia would be amused if affected at all.” he leaned back, exposing his powerful chest to the smaller country. Roderich stared. He really was beautiful... -like Gilbert- Oh my fucking god did I just say that?! He thought. No, no, no, no Gilbert was out of the question, he hated him...
“Fuck.” he muttered out loud. He was in love with Gilbert.

~**~
Pledge his... love... I stared at him. “You... love... me?” I asked. Ivan looked down.
“I always have, Gilbert. That's why I had you get away from your brother. You loved him more than me and....” Ivan blushed a bit. I stared. Ivan. Russia. He just... blushed...
“He's my brother, Russia.” I said gently. I walked closer to the larger man. “I don't love him the same way as I do you.” his head snapped up and I flinched.
“You love me?” I sighed.
“Of course I do.” He got up and crushed me in a hug, burying his face in my hair, surprising me. “I-Ivan...”
“I love you too, Gil.” he said sweetly, touching my cheek. I leaned into his touch. He looked at me, giving me that smile he usually had. “Marry me?”
I pondered it. “I'd get to at least see Ludwig, right?” Russia rolled his eyes.
“If you must.”
“Then, yes. I'll marry you, Ivan.” He kissed me.
“My pretty albino..” he petted my hair, humming. He was happy.

~*~
Roderich wasn't happy with his realization. Gilbert. He was in love with Gilbert. Good god, he'd never have guessed in a million years that he'd end up falling for that... obnoxious... loud... cocky.. gorgeous country... Fuck. He hit his head on the back of the couch, wondering if he could sink any lower. In love with... him... god.
“Oh stop. He's not that bad...” Ludwig said, running a hand through his hair. He was having the same problem with... Ivan... The Russian was... handsome, he guessed, but he was... Russia. He shivered when he thought of that smile... Ivan was the only one Ludwig was really afraid of. He wondered if that's why he... well... yeah... He shuddered when he thought of Ivan... being dominant. Gott, that was fucking hot. He blushed. Fuck.
The phone ringing brought Ludwig back to reality. He sighed and picked up. “Hello?”
“Bruder.” it was Gilbert. “I...I'm marrying Ivan.”

~*~
Ivan made love to me. Like, really made love to me. I saw then Ivan had been telling the truth. There was love between us. When I looked into those beautiful violet eyes, I could see the adoration and love. I could see it.
And then they clouded into a different emotion... Ivan furrowed his eyebrows and his lips formed into a snarl and he grabbed me by the throat, making me gasp in fear and shock. Why?
“You're to call your brother. You call him and you make sure he knows your mine. Then you'll never see the bastard again.” he snapped, shoving me off the bed. I whimpered and ran to the phone crying, picking it up and doing my fiance's will.
“Bruder.” I choked out when he picked up. “I... I'm marrying Ivan.” I heard Ludwig choke and he let out a string of intelligible German.
“What?!” he finally got out. Was that... pain? I sniffled.
“I'm marrying Ivan. I won't get to see you again...” I said. My little brother... I froze when I heard a voice in the background. “who's that?”
Ludwig went silent for a moment. “It's Roderich, Bruder.” he said quietly. “He wants to talk to you...” I blinked away tears and and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Roddy hated me. Why...?
“Uh, okay.” I said, uncertain.
“Gil.” Roderich's voice sounded forced and nervous.
“Yeah?” I kept my voice steady.
“I'm in love with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, It's been forever... Not that I have any subscribers... blehg.