Sequel: The Fire Within
Status: Calm your tits... I'm trying to update!

Closer to the Edge

Epilogue

Frank's POV

As the years pass I see my family growing strong, Aiden is growing each day and I can tell he's just a blessing to us all. On Aiden's third christmas, Gerard had got down on one knee andhe asked me to marry him.

The next year we were married and his parents were excited, because instead of living forever knowing that your son's are dead. They got to see them live, they got to see us get married. They were exstatic to know that I once more was pregnant with a baby. Donna even went to some of my appointments with Gerard and I. My mom just bawled her eyes out and ranted on about how her baby was so grown up, and that she had some one else to spoil the hell out of other than me.

Aiden was now seven and he was as cute as ever, he had light blonde hair just like his grammy Donna. He mostly acted like a little girl when it came to things, but he's my baby. Well that is till this one hatches.

"I think we did good babe." Gerard's voice said walking up behind me. A smile formed on my lips as he wrapped his arms around me. He placed his hands on my stomach and rubbed it softly. The baby kicked a few times before Aiden ran up to us, screaming at Gerard to kill the spider that had crawled in his barbies hair.

"Like mama, like son." He snickered.

"Shut up, those fuckers can kill you and eat you alive." I snapped.

"Whatever you say darling. Aiden why don't you show daddy the spider?" Gerard followed the young angel down the hallway and walked into the childs room. There was a snap sound before Gerard walked out of the room holding something in his hand. He walked into the kitchen and washed his hands, before coming back into the living room and he sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him and I grabbed his hand.

"I love you gee." I said to my husband.

"I love you more than the world Frank."