Hate Amongst the Labels

Rules and People of the Night

Hate Amongst the Labels

The falling sun lightened Sticktounge Academy with an orange pink haze. The night began to rise as the first car pulled up in front of the off-white brick walls.
“Mom…don’t you think it’s a little strange that our detention is being held at night?” Kev held his seat belt tight against his chest. He had a feeling his detention was going to end in rape…or murder…or…
“Of course not Kevin. What’s the worst that could happen to you?” Mrs. Grey had an ass fatter than the driver’s seat so her roles covered over the cup holders. Kev was holding his Starbucks tightly against his chest, afraid this would be the last time he ever enjoy a Starbucks.
“Um I don’t know…maybe the janitor or someone will rape us while were sleeping!” Kev’s voice went into hysterics, he thought to himself: God I could use a drink. Matter of fact he did have a drink. He had several in his Nike backpack. He wanted to stock up just in case.
“Kevin Gray! I am so sick of your imagination! No more T.V. for you! Now get inside and spend your time wisely!” The scowl across her face showed intense violence, signaling Kev to get out of the car before he regained more bruises.
He stepped out into the almost dark night and waved as his mom drove off in their brand new sports car. As he watched it disappear into the night, its image reminded him of the only thing he cared for. And just like the car, new, fresh, and faster than the speed of light, Tish Diere broke his heart as he watched her speed away.

Devin sat in the front seat of the car. His retarded honey blonde color bowl cut covered over his eyes making it hard for him to see. His mom pulled to a stop in front of the school. They parked behind a beautiful cherry red sports car. Devin wished that he could be that lucky to have one of those one day.
“Trufflebuns are you sure you have all you need?”
“Yes mommy.”
“Your Jitterbug?”
“Yes”
“Your pager?”
“Yes”
“You’re extra sweeter?”
“Yes mom I have it all!!!”
“Hey! Don’t have that tone with me! Now is the first or last time you do this?” Mrs. Tearh had a beautiful long blonde hair (fake), enormous boobs (all hers) and one of the best bodies you could see on a 45 year old. But then again all of that was paid for by her lovely husband who ran some type of factory in some place in the city.
Devin sighed. “The last.”
Mrs. Tearh smiled. “Okay good now give me a kiss.”
Devin bent his head up to lay a small ones on his mothers pumped up lips.

Taylor stomped by in angry mode. She could see her moms dark green SUV parked in front of the school. This made her trample faster. She knocked on the window; the mud covered in her hands left some dirt stuck to the window. Her mom looked out the window and rolled it down. “Taylor you got my car window dirty.”
Taylor didn’t reply her cold eyes just stared down her mother with rage. I wish I could strangle that fugly neck of hers; Taylor thought to herself. She was covered in dirt, leaves, water, and drool, making it impossible to see what she was originally wearing. Her hair was in clumps and flies where hovering around her head.
“What are you doing here?” Mrs. Tearh asked.
“I have detention mom!” Taylor wasn’t hiding back any of her rage.
“Oh well I didn’t know that…if I did I would have dropped you off.” Mrs. Tearh replied as if she really would have.
“Oh really that’s funny…BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THIS AFTERNOON!!! And then right before you and Dev were heading to the car! I said ‘hey mom wait I have detention too!’ but what did you say? ‘Oh that’s nice Taylor!’ And because you forgot about me! I had to RUN, not walk, RUN. Through people’s yard where I got mauled by at least five different cop dogs, then I tripped while trying to make it across the street where I almost got hit by a CAR! Then as I stumbled my way through I feel in mud and leaves and a stupid water puddle!”
Mrs. Tearh didn’t say anything. She just looked at her daughter in a dull way. Not much emotion just a plain Jane face. After several seconds of silence from Mrs. Tearh and several seconds of Taylor huffing like she had asthma. Mrs. Tearh replied; “Taylor I don’t know why you get into so much trouble. You really should be like your brother Devin.”
“MOTHER FUCK!” And with that Taylor kicks the car and starts storming off towards school.
“Hey you have to clean that tomorrow!” Mrs. Tearh yells out the window.
Taylor doesn’t care, she just keeps walking. She hears the car door slam and Devin’s retarded foot steps running after her.

A black beat up car pulls up as the green SUV drives away. Two people sit in the front. A tall male with black hair who doesn’t say anything. And a teenager female with black hair… who also doesn’t say anything. They sit there in silence for a few minutes until the female gets out of the car…without saying anything. She waves a short goodbye wave and heads towards the school…without saying anything.

The final car pulls up now. Actually its not a car. It’s a moving trailer. Inside are five loud 6, 7, 8, 9 year old boys with white stain shirts, and ripped shorts. In the front, in the driver and passenger seat are a woman, middle aged, and teenager girl. The teenager has curly brown hair roles down to her shoulders; just barely touching the straps of her pink tank top. She looks ahead. Her face isn’t sad nor mad or happy, it’s just normal. She looks towards her mom and smiles. “Kay moms’ see ya tomorrow morning.”
“Love ya sweetie” Ms. Diere replies with a smile. Tish jumps out the camper and shuts the door. As she shuts it she hears her mom in the background yelling at her younger brothers to shut there mouths.
Tish looks ahead towards the school and the dark night surrounding it. Ahead of her is a figure dressed in all black heading in the school. Tish can’t tell if it’s a male or female but decides to follow it. Tish begins to wobble her six month pregnant ass into the school doors for a long night ahead.

Chapter 1
Rules and People of the Night.

Kev lays across the auditorium seats as he waits for people to come in. He stares up at the dark ceiling squinting as he looks into the dimmed lights. He wondered why he never been in here before. You’d think one of his buddies would be in a play or something, I mean he wasn’t THAT preoccupied with football that he didn’t even notice this room existed. Surely he must have had a girlfriend or something to make him come in here right? What were his girlfriends’ names though…the only one that came to his mind was Tish.
Why did she leave?! He thought to himself. Why didn’t I stop her or…or chase after her! I thought…we were in love…and…and I thought we…oh who gives a fuck. You have plenty of girl’s right? Cheerleaders and all. I mean your not the captain of the football team but you play on it right? That means some girls should be lining up to be with you right! Sides Tish was a slut! It hurt as he said those last words. He couldn’t bare to think of her like that. Why was it so hard for him to let her go!?
Kevin continued to think to himself. As he did so he began to hear people come in. He ignored most of them, except for one. Because it was hard to ignore. It was some angry female screaming at her brother. He leaned his head back to see who it was.
“Taylor…maybe you should listen to-”
“Shut the fuck up you pansy ass mamma’s boy. Go suck your own dick or something and leave me alone! Jesus!”
Kev put his head back. No one he knew. He heard the door slam and open again as the final person came in. Then after several seconds of silence He heard its open and slam again as Mr. Nick, their principle, walked down the isle up to the stage. Kev sat up and looked forward; wondering if he’d make it through the night.
“Children!” Mr. Nick was a tall man. His dark complection let off that he was both black and white. His brown hair piece was a little off his head today and his glasses fell right to the edge of his nose; like that guy Tim Gun. He talked just like him too. “Children you’re all here for a reason! And intend this is the last time I see you here!” he was wearing some weird blue suit. You’d think the man wear something else this time of night. “Now I know most of you are wondering why we are doing this at night, and in all the places in the school here. And that’s because tomorrow morning there will be construction going on early in the school and everyone will need to leave before 7. Don’t be alarmed ill wake you up.” He put his hands up like he was reassuring everyone’s fears. “Now because construction is going on we can’t have you here so we moved your detention up to tonight. Now I’m assuming you all have your jammies ill be putting mines on in a few but since its only 7:30 we’ll being putting those on later children.”
“What a fag.” Taylor whispered to Devin. Kevin overheard and wanted to laugh but he just couldn’t find the happiness inside to let him.
“Okay children as I said I don’t want you back here so because of that, were going to do a project.” Mr. Nick exited to the back of the giant blue curtains that surrounded the stage and started rummaging around.
Kev overheard Taylor and Devin again; Devin was whining like a bitch and Taylor was gasp laughing.
“Taylor STOP IT! Mom told you not to poke my ribs! They’re sensitive!” Devin cried he was squirming in his seat, his ugly bowl cut moving in perfect rotation with his head. “Taylor STOP IT!!” He screamed a little too loud that time.
Mr. Nick appeared back on stage, his hands on his hips. “Children now if can’t settle down I’ll have to give you a spanking.” Mr. Nick began to laugh and everyone just stared at him like he was stupid. His laugh became very hysterical and sounded very homosexual. He continued to laugh until he stopped and realized no one was laughing with him. He cleared his throat and spoke again. “That was a joke children.” And Mr. Nick exited back to behind the curtains.
A few seconds passed and Devin was making some grunting noises, Kevin wanted to look but felt he couldn’t in case he laughed. It always amused him when someone was getting picked on. Their begging and crying just made him so happy.
Mr. Nick was back with a bag full of camera stuff. “Okay Children, this is what I want you to do. I want you all to make a documentary on what you did wrong, what you’re going to do better, and what you plan on doing with your future. Now this is how the camera works—” Mr. Nick then went on a twenty minute rant about how you do this and to NOT leave the shutters on. And blah blah blah blah blah. Kev wasn’t listening, and I don’t think anyone else was either. Mr. Nick finished up and said he’d be back later to check on them. As soon as Mr. Nick left Devin and Taylor kicked up the entertainment.
“’I’m sensitive’ you pansy ass. My God grow some balls!” Taylor was scowling.
“Taylor I’m serious! They hurt!” Devin looked ready to burst into tears.
“Whatever!” Taylor was not showing any mercy. It was actually turning Kev on. He laughed a little and began to look around to see who else was in here. He looked on the right side, it consisted of Devin and…Taylor…and no one else? Hmm weird. He looked forward. No one sitting in front of him… Looked to his side…no one there. Then he angled his body back to see another person. But not just any person…Tish.

I think only God could make this face. A face like an angel. That’s what Tish was staring at, straight on, eye to eye. Kev’s face. God I love that man. Tish wanted to say it out loud but knew she couldn’t waste all the six months of avoiding him. His perfect heart shaped face, his beautiful blue eyes and long shaggy messed up hair. She wanted so bad to just slide her fingers through his hair and press her body up with abs and just feel his warmth. To feel the moistness of his lips. She wanted to so bad, so bad to have him hold her like she was no ones but his.
But no matter how bad she wanted it, she couldn’t have it. They just stared at each other for a while. Some kid was making grunting noise in the back but Tish was too focused on Kev’s face to pay any attention to it. After several seconds Tish whispered: “Hi.” He voice was quiet and soft. Tish laid her hand against her belly praying for strength, instead she got kicking.
“Hey” Kev whispered back. He stood up and hopped over the seats until he was one in front of her. He kneeled on it and just looked at her.
“How you been?” Tish whispered.
“Um, okay...you?” Kev responded, his eyes were filled with hurt and sadness.
“Pregnant” Tish half smiled with a little laugh.
“When you do?” You could hear the hurt in Kev’s voice. Like if his mother was dying and he was saying goodbye. It was that kind of sadness.
“Um Early July.”
“Cool…”

I belong here. In the darkness. Away from all of them. I don’t think anyone has noticed me. Thank God. I don’t want them too.
I hate that I know them all. God. And most aren’t even in my grade. Tish, the beautiful brown skinned girl, is a slut. No not a tease, a slut. She’s slept with to many guys, her pregnant stomach being proof. She’s in my grade: Tenth. GOD I hate her.
And then Kevin. His stupid jockness. And his beautiful face! He’s been on the football team for how long now? And his dads the couch but he still isn’t head player? How fucked up is that.
Then Dev and Taylor. How fucked is that situation?! Dev is a year old than Taylor but he still acts like a little bitch he needs to grow up. And Taylor needs to be in a psycho ward or something! Major straight jacket. Lord have mercy. One day she’s going to snap and kill. And who are they going to blame? The quiet weird girl who hates everyone.
Fuck life.
Fuck Everything.
Fuck this school.
Fuck it. .I’m doing some work on my wrists.
Danielle thought all this to herself. She was in the very back of the room where the dim light couldn’t see her. And with her black entire she couldn’t be seen. She reached down and grabbed her brand new Sweeny Todd backpack. She unzipped it and pulled out the most beautiful thing in the world to her. It laid right on top of her clothes for tomorrow. Shinny, beautiful, and blood stained. She careful picked it up between her thumb and index finger. She held it two inches between her face and admired its beauty. It was the only thing in this world that understood her. The only thing that mattered to her. It was the gift from God.
She set it on the armrest that moved up like at the movies and began to set her backpack down. She rolls up her sleeves and removes her right hand glove. As it slide off you could see her pale white skin shine even in the darkness. And in a neat row along her blue and green veins you could see the pink red scares. She rests the razor across the next spot in the line, and takes a deep breathe in. Her heart pounds a million miles an hour and she can just taste the blood.
She slides the razor in a slow motion down an inch until she is entirely satisfied. As it begins to leak blood her heart pounds and the adrenaline rush hits. She feels relieved and pleasured as the blood in her veins rush all through her body. She watches as the bright red oozes out, sliding down her arm and dripping on to her black jeans. She admires the beauty and feel of the cut. Then after several moments she kisses her razor and begins to search for a napkin in her bag.

“I HATE YOU!!!” Dev whined at the top of his lungs. He knew others could hear him, and he was embarrassed. But at this moment he was in to much pain for care. Taylor, his younger sister kept poking his side, right in between two of his ribs. He cried out for her to stop, even interrupted Mr. Nick; because it hurt so bad, but would that stop her? NO! Why is she so mean! I was always nice to her! I was the nicest I could be! When we were younger we use to play by the flowers and run along the beach! I loved her she was my sissy…but now…she hates me.
It always tore Devin up on how much his sis enjoyed picking on him. She seemed to gain much pleasure from it. He felt alone and hated. At least he had his mommy.
“TAYLOR I SAID STOP IT!”
“MAKE ME!” She screamed-mocked back.
And with those words, Devin had an upbringing.
It all happened in slow motion, his head turning, her finger rising for another poke, his hand in slow motion smacking her hand away, his body moving at full force, and the whack right across her cheek that knocked her straight on the floor.
All this had happened in a blink. Devin looked towards Taylor. She was in shock, on her hands and knees. Devin didn’t know what to do he over concurred his sister. That had NEVER happened before. At first he thought the worst by jumping on her and tackling her. Maybe giving her a nice elbow in the back. But then he felt guilty when he saw the red smack right against her face. “Taylor…I’m so-”
He didn’t finish because Taylor just got up and walked away. Without looking at him. What had he done!

I can’t believe that cock sucker hit me in the face! Ohhh when we get home I’m sure as hell going to make him regret it! Maybe put his underwear in the freezer, stick his hand in cold water while he’s sleeping, and then after that I think ill push him off the stairs straight into his death! God. Why does everyone hate me!? I have way worse situations than him and you don’t see me crying! Fucking life.
Taylor walks along the isle straight to the exit door, pushes it but it doesn’t budge. Fuck its locked. She then decides to sit in the back row, alone. She begins walking along the fugly blue printed seats just looking at them, thinking how dumb it is that they have cup holders! Honestly why would they need them? They cant’ drink or eat in there!
Taylor keeps looking, cursing to herself, when she sees a black hooded figure. And just when she’s about to scream she trips and falls flat on her face. Again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mkay. So this story was written by two people Layla and Ivy. I (Layla) wrote this chapter. Also this is our first time writting and posting so please go easy on us. This chapter might be a little confusing because it's format is different than the rest of the chapters. You'll see what i mean in the next chapter. This chapter can be a little corny sometimes and if you've made it this far please stick with us because it gets better we promise! Okay so yeah hope you people like it!