Hate Amongst the Labels

Secrets

Tish’s POV

Why was she wet? The girl gets odder and odder as the night goes on. I swear. First she shows up covered in dirt, leaves, and drool. Then she comes out wet and smelling like Tag? What’s that about? Ohh and then she has the nerve to ask me for my clothes. Stupid bitch. I hate her. No I really do. Its not one of those things where you don’t like someone because they stole your lipstick or some shit. I hate her to the point of if anyone gave me a useable weapon in her presences I’d probably beat her into a coma. Now that’s saying something.
So I’m looking around backstage. It’s REALLY hard to see anything; all the lights are off. I search around the wall for a switch and actually find one near by, I switch it on and who’s standing RIGHT next to me. The bitch.
“God!” I jump and cover my heart. “Stupid bitch. You scared the shit out of me.”
“Well I’m sorry…stupid skank.” Taylor smirks. God I just wanna rip her head off.
“Are you here for a reason?” I ask looking away. I’m staring at the props used for the last play. I wasn’t in it. Wish I was though. I lovvvvvveeee to act but I’m not quiet good enough to get a decent role.
“Actually I am.” She says. My feet are starting to hurt so I sit in one of the chair props; it’s an old fashioned chair. Pink fabric with a brown printing. I rest my hand on my stomach and fall back. The chair squeaks and for a minute I was afraid it was going to break, but I doesn’t. I let out a sigh and look back up at Taylor.
“Actually it’s about your growing spawn inside your horrid belly.” She says with another smirk.
“What about it.” I say emotionless.
“What is it.”
“A baby.” I reply. HA she walked into that one.
“Wow Tish your intelligence just grows as the night goes on.” Taylor replies icily. “That’s not what I meant. Boy, girl, or alien.”
“Girl.” I reply. “I didn’t fuck your brother so there’s no way it can be alien.”
“Aren’t you a clever one.” She comes back with. Oh I may have hit a soft spot on her. “Does it kick?”
“Yes SHE does kick.” I say back, my face is wrapped in confusion. Why does she care about my baby?
“Fascinating. How many months.” Taylor responds.
“Six…why are you asking me questions about my baby?” I reply now becoming feed up with the stupidity of our conversation.
“Because I’m just morbidly curious that’s all. I mean I’d think your mom has enough condoms in the house to supply you for a life time, and you don’t live that far from the free clinic.” Taylor is standing at an angle from me, her arms crossed, and that stupid smirk still across her face.
Okay so in normal situations if I wasn’t pregnant. I would either A) get off the chair and walk away or B) take a nice smack across her face. But because I am pregnant I can’t do either. My feet hurt too much to move.
“Shit happens.” That’s all I come up with.
“What’s the daddy’s name?”
“Why do you care?”
“Maybe because I got some dirt on your boy Kev. Dirt you’d just love to hear.” Her smirk grows.
What dirt? Stupid bitch. “Arial. The fathers name is Arial.” Oh. My. God. Did I just fucking say that? Arial? From the fucking Little Mermaid. Fuck. Wait…it could still be a guys name right?
Taylor bursts into laughter. “Oh my God. You made that up.” Taylor begins to laugh harder. “Arial. You fucking dunce that’s a girl’s name.” Her laugh grows into a shriek. “Oh my god.” Taylor wipes a tear from her eye. “How the hell did you come up with that.” And once again she just starts laughing harder, until she’s crying. It’s not even funny.
“I’m glad I amuse you.” I say pissed off.
“Oh trust me you do.” Taylor is still laughing. Tears are streaming down her face and her cheeks are red. “Why…would…you…say….ARIAL!” she says between gasps for air. “Who’s the real father?” Taylor’s now gripping her stomach. What a fucking nut job. She’s worse than my friend Nikki. And Nikki is a pretty whacked case.
I don’t say anything. I consider getting up; she’ll be too much in hysterics to notice. But I can’t Just the thought alone aches my feet.
“Wait wait” Taylor removes one of her hands from her stomach to make a stopping motion. “Lemme guess. It’s a teacher? Or it’s Kevin! Or…” Taylor doesn’t finish she just collapse into the seat next to me shaking with laughter.
I feel my stomach drops as soon as she says Kev’s name. I should respond and say no stupid bitch it’s not KEVIN! But I can’t I’m just too mortified.
Taylor looks at me. And as soon as she see’s my face; which I’m assuming is pale; her laughing slows, and her eyes get all wide with shock.
“Oh my god.” Is all she says.
“Don’t tell him!” I shout whisper. As if he can hear us.
“Kevin’s the dad!” She says all shocked like.
“Shush!” I whisper.
Taylor begins to open her mouth to say something else but instead of her words coming out I hear Mr. Nick’s. “Children I hope you all got your Jammies on! I brought cookies and milk!” I hear clapping in the background…probably Devin’s…
“Taylor you can’t tell anyone. Please.” I beg her.
Taylor her face still in shock just says; “Okay.” She gets up from her chair and starts walking away.
“Hey!” I whisper-shout. Taylor turns around. “A little help” I reach out my arms, it’s a sad fact that I can’t get up on my own.
Devin’s POV

A hysterical hyena laugh comes from behind the blue curtains. I wonder what’s amusing Taylor. It’s continuing on for like ever, I look over at Kev and he seems a little annoyed by it. I on the other hand am use to it. I see that emoish girl in the back, she’s drawing on something…I don’t know what it is. But I’m kind of lonely since Taylor made me stop talking to that Tisha girl. SO my options are talk to Kev…the scary jock. Or the scary emo girl.
I retreat back to the end of the auditorium. The girl is sitting under the dimmest lights available. They are right next to the pitch black area where she obviously was before. I sit next to her and swing my legs back and forth. “Watcha drawin?” I say happily.
“Death.”
“Oh well that doesn’t sound very pleasant.” I reply. It actually turns my smile upside down.
“It’s not. But neither is sex at this moment.” She replies. She’s not even looking at me!
Taylor’s laughing has stopped and the only thing I can hear is Kev chugging his beer. I grimace a little the S word. “Why would you bring that up?”
This causes her to look at me. She grins. “Wait you don’t know?”
“Know what?” I ask. And before she can answer I hear the auditorium doors open causing the three of us to turn. It’s Mr. Nick!
“Children I hope you all got your Jammies on! I brought cookies and milk!” Mr. Nick says as he walks in. He’s wearing baby blue satin pajamas with a cursive H printed on the pocket on the right side of his chest. He’s caring a silver tray with a bag of chocolate chip cookies, five cartoons of milk, and five bendy straws on it. I start clapping. I love cookies and milk!
Mr. Nick looks at me and smiles. But then frowns. “Dev…” Turns his head to the opposite side “Kev…You two don’t have your jammies on. You can’t have your milk and cookies without them! Now hurry go get changed.”
I look at Kevin’s face, he looks a little annoyed and scared. I see him chug the last of his beer and shake it once it’s empty. He brings it down and looks inside, like anything is left. He crunches the can and starts going through his Nike back pack. I skip ahead a few rows, gazing along the isle looking for my bag. I spot it and skip down to it. It’s actually a tote bag I made in home ec. last year. It’s a picture of my and my mom blown up to extremes! I only use it for sleep over’s at Brandon’s house or Grandma’s. At school I just use a plain backpack. I use to take it to school but I kept getting thrown in lockers, sometimes by Kevin. Or the football captain, or the girls volleyball squad. Or…the cheerleaders…
I grab my cotton pajamas and stuff I need for my contacts from the tote and follow Kevin behind the stage to the bathrooms. As we’re walking up the steps we see Tish and Taylor exit from the other sides of the curtains. Kevin and I give a confused face. Tish and Taylor have NEVER liked each other.
I continue to follow him into the bathroom. As he’s stepping in the stall I notice his pants are damp. “Why are you’re pants wet?”
“Because.” He answers simply.
“Oh…okay I guess.” I forget asking him and try to think to myself why they’d be wet. I get changed and exit out of the stall. I see Kev by the sink and I go to join him. I don’t start the conversation…he does.
“I see you still have that tote bag of yours.” He says without looking up from the sink.
“Ya. I do.” I reply. I can’t be fazed by him. That’s when he starts targeting. He washes his hands in silence as I take my contacts out and put them in the solution. I try to make small talk. “That girl with the black hair is kind of weird.”
“Why do you say that?” He asks.
“I don’t know. Well maybe you can help me figure it out.” I put my glasses on, give a little wink to myself in the mirror and turn to him.
He looks at me and chuckles a little at my wink. “Maybe I can.” He says. Kev actually seems pretty decent when he’s not being a bully.
“Okay so like she was talking to me. And all a sudden she starts talking about sex.” I stumble on the last word a bit. “Then she asks me ‘you don’t know?’” And as soon as I say that, Kev’s face drops from his smile to a serious face. “I don’t know. She’s probably just a crazy bitch trying to get a riot out of you.”
His facial expression leads me to believe he knows more. “Are you sure you don’t know Kevin, your face got kind of funny when I mentioned it.”
“I said I don’t know anything!” Kevin screams at me.
Oh he does know something. “Why are you getting so ang-“I can’t finish because Kevin has got a grip on my throat and has me shoved against the wall.
“I said I didn’t know! Don’t push me!” He’s right up in my face. So close I can smell his…body…spray. Tag? Where did I smell that before? OH MY GOSH!
My face drops to utter shock, “You and Taylor had…had…had…sex!?” By the end of the sentence my voice gets to high voice, and I’m too shocked to squirm at the S word.
Kev face loses it and he steps back. He doesn’t say anything; he just looks sympathetic and confused on what to say.
At first I’m in shock but then another emotion rages through me…anger. “You HAD SEX WITH MY SISTER!” I shout.
“Dev…man…I’m…” Kev tries to say, but I don’t care what he has to say! That’s my sister! I’ll be damned; sorry God; if he thinks he can treat her like a rag doll!
“MY SISTER!” And without thinking I bend my head down and start running straight towards his gut. I can’t see anything over my hair but I feel a big crash into abs and then I hear a large hit as we slam against the side of the stall. I fall over with a major headache and feel my glasses fall to the ground. The next thing I know is familiar jock hands picking me up and slamming my back against the sink. Holy Cow that hurt. I scream out in pain, but like usual that just intrigues him more. He actually lifts me up by the top of my shirt, I’m like off the ground floating, and I hear him throw me against the stall. But unlike when I knocked him against it, I don’t feel myself stop moving. In fact I feel the whole stall collapse backwards making a huge crashing sound.

Kev’s POV

Oh shit. That wasn’t suppose to happen. I just knocked Devin and the stall down. Damn I’m getting strong. The stall hits the toilet causing an angle, and making Devin slide to the ground. I reach my hand down to help him up but instead of taking it, he looks at it, gives a pout face, and then I feel a kick at ankles and I fall backwards. The fall hurts since its on tile. I trying to recuperate when all a sudden I see this kid with a scary bowl cut come flying out of nowhere landing on top of me and starting to rapidly punch me. I block my face and wait till I get a chance to sock him. And I do, for a second he stops to catch his breath and I take the opportunity to nail him right in the nose causing him to fall to the side.
I quickly get up to hit him again while he’s down. I get up and start kicking the shit out of his sides, making sure he feels the pain. And OHhhh does he feel it. I hear him grunting trying to hold back his screams. I stop kicking him a take a breath. What are we fighting about again? I don’t have time to remember because the next thing I know is I’m falling backwards again and Devin’s got his hands around my left ankle.
I hit the tile again slamming my head. “Ouch” I yell. Tilting my head up I start rubbing it when all a sudden there’s a sharp pain at my ankle. I look down and Devin’s biting me! That puss rag is actually gnawing on my leg! I quickly sit up and push his head away. But that’s not a good idea because as soon as I do that I feel the skin rip off from my ankle. And I see blood. I look at Devin he’s spitting blood out onto the ground.
This really piss me off, and I launch myself a him. We combine and I roll him over so he’s on the ground and I’m on top for an easy hit shot. “You know Devin this is the same way I fucked your sister.” And with that I lay a nice sock right into his jaw. Okay so maybe that isn’t true but I knew it’d piss him off.
But what I didn’t know was that he’d some how find the strength to throw me off him backwards. This causes me to hit the tile, again. I don’t have time to feel the pain at the back of my head because all I see is a fist coming straight towards my eye.
“FUCK!” I scream and cover my eye. Devin doesn’t stop though. He starts bitch slapping me! Like he actually has a straight pimp hand and slapping me like a bitch!
Removing my hand from my eye I start to blindly feel for his face, I find it and push at it hard. I feel his weight of his body lift from mines. And I sit up. He sits up too. And we are just kind of staring at each other. Not sure what to do.
And after what seems like forever Devin stands up, brushes off his plaid bottoms and offers me his hand. And I accept it. I do the same as him once I stand up. Brush off my sweatpants.
I look up at Devin. “Hey promise not to tell anyone.” I say squinting my eyes.
After a few breaths in, Devin answers; “Yeah I promise. Promise not to knock her up?”
“It ain’t like that man. It was a one time thing. There wasn’t much between us.” I say. But soon regret it.
“She’s not someone who can come and go to please you, she’s not like Tish.” Devin says. I start getting angry again and want to hit him, but I hold back.
“Don’t talk like that about Tish. You don’t know who she is.” I defend Tish. He doesn’t know her.
“Sorry.”
“Yah me too.”
Another few seconds of silence. We don’t look at each other we just stare at the ground. Then Devin is the first to talk “I want my cookies. So I’m headin’ out.”
“Yah man I’ll go with you.”

We’re half way to the curtains when we see Mr. Nick and Mr. Jordan emerge from behind them. Mr. Jordan is our janitor.
Mr. Nick slows his running pace and puts his hand on his heart. “Oh my goodness, we thought you were in serious trouble! I heard noises, and I had to find Mr. Jordan here,” He says this and lays a hand on Mr. Jordan’s shoulder, “what happened to you guys?”
“There was…” I start to ramble my brain for ideas but can’t seem to find anything. Devin saves my ass though.
“A raccoon. Got in the school some how and made its when into the garbage can in the bathroom. Me and Kev here,” Devin puts his arm around my shoulder, “Fought at it till it ran out. But as you can see we got some major damage done to us.”
“We’ll thank heavens you are all right, I just don’t know how I’d live with myself if either of you got into a serious medical condition. Mr. Jordan,” The way Mr. Nick says his name you can tell he’s got the biggest crush on him, it’s a little weird, “Do you have any rags with your caddy?”
“Ya, I do.” Mr. Jordan has a deep man voice, with a little bit of a southern accent. I’m not sure if he’s gay or straight. Or both. Or neither. I’m just not sure.
“Well common let’s get you boys cleaned up.” Mr. Nick wraps his arms around me and Devin and I start getting a tad uncomfortable as he leads us out.

Danielle’s POV

So this is the story. The slut and the bitch exit out of the left side of the curtain and the boys enter the right side of the curtain. Tish, being as fat as she is, hubbles to the front row and parks her ass on a seat. But Taylor keeps walking to the back to come sit by me. And once she does she says the most interestingly nonsexual thing I’ve heard all day.
“Kevin is the father of Tish’s baby!” Her bitch façade is off her face and she looks really surprised by the news.
“Hmm.” I say. “Yah that makes most sense.”
“How did you know and I didn’t!” She whispers.
“I didn’t know, but if you’d asked my pick of the litter I would have chosen him. They’ve been separated for about six months, dating close to a year, and since then she hasn’t been out with any one obvious. He’s the number one person. But because he’s a male he’s to dumb to realize his genes are growing in her vag as we speak.” I’m actually a little impressed that I know more than Taylor. HA in your face. But then again I’m good like that. Since I don’t talk I just watch people all the time and absorb there bizarre actions. I hate people. They are so obvious; there are few original people out in the world today. And I know none of them!
“Wow” is all Taylor says. After that though all a sudden we hear this loud crashing sound coming from behind the stage. Mr. Nick who’s sitting next to Tish talking becomes all concerned telling us he’d be right back. And goes running off to get God only knows who.
The new drama interests my taste but since I have to wait till Mr. Nick gets back to get into it seriously I continue trying to talk to Taylor. “It’s rather obvious that Kev still loves her. Almost disgusting really.” I say more to myself.
“Yah, I got that from him. Right after we did it in the locker room. He said something and it just kind of clicked. Made me seriously regret fucking him.”
“I thought ‘you rocked his world’” I repeat from what she said earlier.
Taylor laughs, and I hear someone screaming form the back. “I did, but…” Taylor stops short. Wondering whether she should tell me.
“What. Are you afraid I’m gonna tell someone? Who the fuck am I going to tell, the only people I talk to are my razor and stuffed animals.”
“That’s a tad bit fucking creepy dude. And a little pathetic.” Looks like her bitch face is back on.
“Yah I gathered that. Now tell me.” I actually wanna tell her she’s pathetic for fucking Kev in the girl’s locker room, Thank God I don’t have gym this semester, but I decide fighting won’t get an answer out of her. We hear a fuck called from the back of the curtains.
“Okay well…I think I had my first orgasm.”
Ew. I didn’t want to know that! I shouldn’t have asked.
“It was like really different from the other times; I still felt a little pressure when his dick went in but after that holy fuck my eyes were rolling in the back of my head!” She was laughing a little as she says this, her arms folded across her chest.
It was different, earlier, when she was telling me about her past sexual experience I didn’t know the guys and I didn’t get a graphic image, but now! Holy fuck this is way to much information, my mind is playing like a porno.
“Did you ever have one?” She turns to me, and she says it in a…sweet way. Weirddddddd.
“Yeah a few times.” I’d honestly would be lying if I said I didn’t want to talk to her about this because I had a sting of jealously. I did. It’s a little unfair. She walks in here, turns on some jock, and has her first orgy! I on the other hand get nothing but a couple of words from the jock and from the mamma’s boy. I mean common! I’m not that weird!
I fucking hate people.
I’m glad we can’t continue you our conversation because all a sudden Mr. Nick walks in with, I laugh, Mr. Jordan. Wow what a shocker! Not! Mr. Nick has totally been banging that shit up the ass. I know it!
They start like jogging very queerly up to the stage and I can’t help but laugh. And as I watch them run I catch a glimpse of Tish eyeing the cookies Mr. Nick brought in. I laugh harder. Fat slut.
I’m sitting here just enjoying a peaceful moment when I smell something. And damn does it smell like heaven in a baggy. I turn my head around and start sniffing; Taylor looks at me and gets her bitch face back on. “What are you doing?” She asks.
I look at her “…nothing.” I continue to sniff. Obviously Taylor’s to weirded out and she jumps a few rows ahead to look into some stupid tote bag…
Whatever. I continue to sniff it out. I start climbing along the seats as the smell gets stronger, and that’s when I see it. Bing-fucking-o. There they are. The savior of my night, dangling beautifully on Mr. Jordan’s cubby.
I crawl closer to them, and my heart starts pounding, only a few inches away from them! I reach ouch but hear Mr. Nicks voice and quickly bounce back to my spot.
Mr. Nick starts going on about how there’s some raccoon in the school and if we see it to not mess with it but to alert him and blah blah blah blah. I’m not even looking at Mr. Nick. My eyes are all on that baggy. God damn I want those.
“We’ll children, since we are past that, I’m leaving your cookies and milk here. I trust you’re old enough to share. Now remember the raccoon is dangerous and lurking, please be careful. He may come back for your cookies.” I hear Devin gasps. “It’s…” Mr. Nick looks at his clock, “9:11. I’m not your mommy so I can’t tell you when to go to bed. But all you must have your project done by tomorrow before 7 and you must be woken up! So I suggest you go to bed no later than midnight. Mr. Jordan and I will be here all night. SO don’t worry. Okay well enjoy!” Mr. Nick, Mr. Jordan, Kevin and Devin all retreat off the stage, they were heading straight for Mr. Jordan’s caddy. So I had to redirect my eyes to Taylor. Who was going through the tote bag.
Looking back to Kev and Dev I see that they were covered in blood and…bruises? They were cleaning themselves up and Mr. Nick kept saying they were so brave.
After what seemed like forever they finally leave and Devin tells me to come get some cookies.
I follow them up to the stage, where Tish was already opening the bag and Taylor was whining at her to share. I would have questioned Kev and Dev’s bizarre cuts but I was just too caught up on that baggy. I MUST have it! I am determined or I’m seriously going to commit suicide. Damn.

Taylor POV

“A raccoon?” I ask. What a lame ass story.
“Yes, don’t you believe me?” Devin says in his girly voice, chocolate covering his mouth.
“No” Tish replies for me.
“Devin and me got into a fight.” Kevin says.
I start to laugh. “Yeah right. Devin did that to you?” I point to his eye; it’s a light blue shade.
“Yeah I didn’t know he had it in him.” Kev says hitting Devin’s shoulder with his fist.
“Ow,” Devin whines as he licks his fingers clean.
I’m pissed. So far it just seems Kevin wants to have his fucking way with my family. Well I got some fucking news for him, HE CANT! “Well why the fuck were you fighting?!” I shouted I was sitting on the stage with Kev and Dev. Tish and Danielle were sitting on the chairs. Tish to wrapped up in the damn food to care and Danielle concentrating on something stupid.
“It’s a mans business.” Kev replies.
“Yeah! Mans!” Devin cheers back.
“Shut up” I say and poke him in the ribs. He yelps, and Kevin laughs. “You shut up too!” I throw a cookie and Kevin’s head. He picks it up and launches it back at me. I hear Danielle’s voice come out of nowhere.
“STOP! Don’t waste them!” She’s like dead serious. Freak-of-nature.
“Why the hell not? There our cookies I’ll do what I fucking please with them!” I’m not in a good mood, I hate secrets!
“We’ll we need at least five, maybe more if you want to do it.”
“Do what?” Kevin asks.
Tish looks up at Danielle, acknowledging her for the first time tonight. And Tish being as dumb as she is says “When did you get here?”
I burst into laugher again. Oh boy what a fucking nut! She saw her like 20 times before and it didn’t even click!
“Stupid. Taylor Shut up! You’re gonna wanna hear what I gots to say.” Danielle says.
“And what’s that?” Kevin asks again. He completely unfazed by my laughing.
“We’ll I’ll only tell you if you promise to help me.”
“Help you what?!” You can hear the annoyance in Kev’s voice. I’m still laughing and it really hurts.
“Help me swipe the mushrooms from Mr. Jordan’s caddy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Layla chapter! This is mi favorite chapter! Because i've realized that when it come to romance i'm a shit writter but when it comes to violence i do decent for myself. Or atleast i feel i do.
Please comment.