Under the Giant Oak

Torture And Sex: A Dom's Dream

Ronnie practically flung open the door and threw the big football player after it.

That was by far the fastest car ride I have ever taken, but I wasn't complaining. It was very arousing to be in a close place with Ronnie pissed out of his mind, and to make it better, I know a fact that he got way more attractive after he marked me. Not that he wasn't attractive before. It was just a different type of attractive.

The human groaned and tried to stand, but Ronnie wasn't having any of that. He slammed his foot onto the back of the human's neck and growled something in his ear.

"Ronnie, not in the living room." I said closing and locking the door. I used more of a motherly tone because I didn't give a single fuck what he wanted to do with the scum. I just thought it would be my mess to clean up later.

"Fine." He said before hurling the human down the stairs. It was obvious the human was in immense pain for the yelp he let out. Ronnie just smirked.

"Care to join me this time, babe?" He asked giving me one of the sexiest looks I have ever seen him give.

I didn't really know how to speak at that moment. I just couldn't. This was going really fast. A second ago I was walking down the halls, and now I'm seeing Ronnie basically like sex with legs.

I just nodded my head because right now Ronnie could have asked me to go jump off of a bridge, and I would see no problem with that. His smirk grew all the wider.

He trotted down the stairs happy as can be. He enjoyed this part of his life. That was pretty clear. I, on the other hand, walked at a normal pace down.

The basement itself was normal sized. There were metal floors and walls that were splattered and covered with blood. There were ancient and modern torture devices hanging on the walls, some that I have never even seen before. It must be the ones his father would make.

George The scum was strapped to the wall about a foot off the ground. His arms looked like they were already out of socket. He had incisions and cuts all over his body. Some were stitched up with what looked like rusted metal of some sort. I couldn't tell.

There was another human in the corner of the room. He was hunched over and naked. He obviously has been here a while. He looked thin and pale, malnutrition no doubt. I didn't know who this human was, but he has seen many worse days than this.

I was brought back to reality when Ronnie was strapping the human to a table. He was struggling to say the least, but he was no match for a power of an angry dom, especially if it was Ronnie.

When he was finally strapped in, Ronnie walked over to his wall of torture tools and scanned them quickly. Apparently he decided to go medieval because he got a simple dagger and what looks like simple pliers.

He stalked over to his prey and just the look in his eye made me to melt right here. The rage in the room right now was overwhelming.

Ronnie drug the dagger lightly down the human's arm. It broke through the skin making blood pour down his arm. The human held back a whimper, so it just sounded like a hurt dog kind of. His eyes were squeezed shut, but it was only going to get worse from here, for both of us.

"So, not only do you make my mate bleed, but you decided it would be fun to terrorize him. Now honestly, I don't know what kind of punishment to give you, but you should know it will be extremely unpleasant . . . for you at least." Ronnie growled.

"Pl-Please, s-sir, I didn't mean it. D-Don't hurt me. “The human begged.

"Shut up!" Ronnie screamed driving the dagger into his victim's shoulder. "You are only permitted to speak when spoken to." The human groaned and squeezed eyes shut more, if that were possible. I myself had to hold back my own groan, but it wasn't because of pain.

Ronnie ripped the knife out and proceeded to cut at different parts of his body. From experience alone, I knew that these were some of the most painful parts of the body.

He didn't seem to care much if this human lived or died. He didn't give his blood to him, so I guess he just wanted him to die a slow painful death.

It seemed like it had been hours since we came down here. The human's finger nails had been pulled out slowly by the pliers Ronnie had retrieved. His body was bruised and bloodied. One of his eyes had been ripped out, and his guts were spilled all over the ground. It was revolting and a huge turn on.

By the time the human had died, I was leaning against the wall for support. I had been panting like a dog for a good time now, and I tried to keep my fingers busy by chewing on my fingernails or picking the scabs. Anything to keep me distracted from the ever growing tightness in my jeans. Multiple points in time I had to bite my own tongue to keep myself from moaning. Ronnie was torturing me as much as he was torturing the human.

Ronnie seemed to notice all of this when he finished with his toy. His walked slowly over to me making sure to swing his hips enough to make my breath catch in my throat.

"Did little Maxie enjoy the show?" He teased stopping when he was nearly six inches in front of me.

I glared up at him for mocking in a moment like this. It was so insanely pleasurable it was almost painful.

"Would you like me to help with your little 'situation', Maxie?" He asked smirking. He enjoyed the fact that he was the one who did this to me.

"Ronnie." I whined. I didn't really want to go with this little teasing match.

The pleading look I sent him was enough for him to want to get this part of whatever this was over with as well. He closed the distance between us and slammed his lips on mine. His hands found a way to my hips, and he lifted me up. I tangled my fingers through his messy hair as I felt his fangs rub across my lip. I eagerly opened my mouth for him.

He started to pull away from me while he started to walk, and I had to let him go. I didn't want to fall on my ass. He climbed the stairs with me still attached to him. I used my time wisely and started to bite and suck on his neck.

My back was slammed onto the back of the door leading to the basement, and I was dropped to my feet. We reconnected our lips in a hungry kiss that was quick and sloppy, and we didn't give a fuck. I started pulling on his shirt, and he seemed to get the memo and removed it.

My eyes racked over his half naked body, and I was pleased with what I saw. He kissed me again and lifted me once more. I ran my hands all over his shirtless torso when we disconnected from each other because of the other set of stairs. Damn you stairs!

He walked down the seemingly endless hallway while we continued to make out. He would stop occasionally and slam me into a wall. I groaned, and he would start to kiss down my neck. There definitely would be marks there later.

When we finally got to the bedroom, he threw me on the bed, and his eyes basically undressed me.

"It's not fair that you're still fully clothed, Maxwell." Ronnie said in a husky voice as he straddled me.

"So, make it fair." I muttered.

My shirt was quickly removed from my body, and my belt slid out one loop at a time. Ronnie leaned down to kiss my neck again while his hands ran down my sides.

"So, fucking beautiful." He muttered to himself.

I reconnected my lips to his as I removed his belt and threw it across the room. I ran my nails down his back which made him growl. This foreplay was getting old.

He pinned my hands above my head, and I moaned at his controlling ways into the kiss.

"Ronnie." I whined into his mouth. I bucked my hips into his making him groan.

"What do you want me to do, Maxie?" He taunted.

"Fuck me." I breathed.

His eyes were clouded with lust, so it didn't take much to convince him. We both removed each other’s at the sometime. Ronnie removed my boxers and looked over my completely naked body.

"Not fair." I groaned biting onto his ear lobe as I snapped the elastic of his boxers. I was naked. He should be, too.

He slid them off his body, and I scanned my eyes over his impressive size. He grabbed a condom off of the night table and slid it on quickly. God, will he just fuck me already? I won't wait forever, and I could get it somewhere else. Though, it wouldn't be as good.

He entered me fully then, no warning, no prep, and dry. The way I like it. I groaned and arched my back to where I was flush against him. My heels pushed into his back to get him in further, and my nails clawed all the way up his back.

"Move." I demanded throwing my head back.

The pace started out slow but a few choice words, and he went harder, better, faster, stronger. Moans and groans came out of my mouth every second. My breathing was erratic, but that was okay because this was erotic.

When he found the little bundle of nerves that sent waves of pleasure all throughout my body, I nearly screamed. Blood was now coming from the fingernail punctures in Ronnie's back, but in exchange blood was coming from a wound in my neck that he bit me at.

I felt like a very cheap prostitute by the time I felt the white heat rise in the pit of my stomach. I came without warning groaning Ronnie's name. My muscles tightening around him made it so he didn't last very much longer either.

We laid there a moment riding out our orgasms. After a moment, Ronnie pulled out and flopped down next to me.

God, I forgot how exhausting this was. I haven't a good fucking in a good couple of years. Selling it only made it disgusting, not enjoyable.

"No wonder you have fertiles hanging off of you all the time." I panted hitting him with the back of my hand to his shoulder.

"I'll take that as you enjoyed yourself." He chuckled.

"Enjoyed doesn't begin to cover it." I mumbled closing my eyes.

I snuggled close to his chest. I was a fertile. We enjoyed closeness after intimacy. So, sue me. Sure, I shouldn't be doing this. This was a huge sign of attachment.

It was going to happen eventually. Us becoming attached to each other, I mean. Well, me to him at least. It was all part of his master plan to begin with. I would live with him, become too attached to leave, and we would fall into a deep mutual love.

I was attached to him. I would admit that. I like him. I would admit that. I like, like him. I would admit that, too. I loved him. Well, I admitted it to myself, but I would never admit that to him because then he might tell me he loved me back. If that happened, I would wake up on my dingy mattress in the apartment I didn't even pay for because right now my life was so good, it could only mean this was all a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this was awkward to write. Dedicated to all the perverts. You know who you are.

Team Tyler