Sequel: Listen to Your Heart
Status: Done! Check out the Sequel!!!!! ;3

"One of the Guys"

Introduction

In this small town of Tempe Arizona, I was known as ‘Baby Brock’ Kennedy Brock’s younger sister; and not much more than that. Just a typical 18 year old, searching for an adventure. To be honest, I just want to fucking graduate and leave this shitty place called ‘high school.’ My best friends are, Pat Kirch and Garret Nickelson. They’re also my brother’s band mates. They’re called “The Maine” and consist of: Jared Monaco, Kennedy Brock, Garret Nickelson, Pat Kirch, and last but not least John O’Callaghan. These guys are practically my brothers besides Kennedy. I don’t know what I’d do without these nut jobs around! I’ve grown pretty fond of having them around, they’re always inviting themselves into my parents’ house; it’s like their second home. I’m one of those girls who don’t really get along with other girls; I don’t know why so I always end up hanging around a group of guys. Other girls and I just don’t see eye to eye, the guys think they’re just jealous of me; maybe they are? But I don’t see what for getting jealous about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This is just the intro. the story hasn't started yet. Comments?