Sequel: Listen to Your Heart
Status: Done! Check out the Sequel!!!!! ;3

"One of the Guys"

Im a free bitch baby!

Today was the day, I was finally graduating high school; class of 2007. Learning was never my forte; I didn’t try my hardest but still manage to get grades high enough to pass. Same with my brother once he graduated he didn’t even bother to go to college; instead he went on tour and made underage girls fall in love with him.
--
I was in my room searching for a nice outfit to wear to the ceremony. Finally I settled on wearing a navy blue ruffled dress with sparkly silver pumps complimented along with a silver clutch. About ready to head downstairs, I turn around on my heel seeing head in the door way which made me scream like hell.

“What the fuck Kennedy! You scared the shit out of me!”

“Oh my god! Haha, I’m sorry but you should have seen the look on your face, it was priceless.” Words stumbled out of his mouth trying to catch a breath air cause he was laughing so hard.

“Stop it, that wasn’t funny!” I scrawled at him, trying to contain myself from throw my heel in his face.

“Okay, okay I got it no need for the death glare. Mom told me to come up and get you; time to go.”

My parents were in the car already waiting for us.

“Okay kiddos, let’s get this party on the road.” My dad said attempting to sound young.
My mom just sat there in the passenger seat snickering.

15mins later we made it to the stadium alive, having to listen to my dad’s ‘funny’ jokes were getting on my nerves. I’d practically leapt out of the car searching for Pat and Garret. Took me awhile but, spotted them trying to impress these girls.

“Excuse me ladies, but I’m afraid I have to steal these fine gentlemen from you.”
They just scoffed and walked away.

“What the fuck was that Annie? You fucking cock blocked!” Garret said annoyed.

“No, I saved you from two grenades; you should be thanking me by the way.” I said and gave them a smirk.

Before they could’ve said anything, Jared stepped in.
“She’s right bro; you just got you asses saved.”

“See, Jared agrees with me. Now get those grimaces off your faces, its fucking graduation.” They didn’t even budge. “Ugh fine, I promise I’ll get you two decent girls tonight at the party; deal?”

“Fuck yeah! Love you Annie.” Pat chirped

“Uh huh, you better. Now let’s get to our seats.”
--
The ceremony went smoothly, there wasn’t much to it. I wasn’t going to miss much, hell I won’t miss a damn thing about this place.

Once those entrance doors opened, I leaped out and yelled, “IM A FREE BITCH BABY.” Then I realized everyone was staring at me. Shyly I just looked at my shoes and pretended that never happened. I could feel the embarrassment creep up onto my cheeks.

“Whoa Annie, everyone’s eyeing you like your some child molester!” Eric Halverson came up from behind me in tears from laughter.

“Shut the hell up Eric! It just slipped out of my mouth okay?”

“Yeah sure, whatever you say Annie, whatever you say.” He said slyly.

Before I could defend myself, he ran off trying to dodge my glare. Boy was he lucky; I was ready to bite his head off.
--
I got home from the ceremony exhausted and collapsed on my bed. Right when I hit the mattress my phone went off.
Not even looking at the caller ID I picked up,

“Whoever you are better dying of a heart attack right now cause I‘m not in the mood to talk.” I practically screamed at them.

“Damn some ones bitchy calm your tits girl it’s Garret.”

“What do you want dork face?”

“Well miss bitchy, I was going to remind you about the party at John’s house tonight, you still in?” He said with much sarcasm as possible.

“Yeah, still in. See you in an hour dork face.”

“Good cause remember you’re gonna hook Pat and I up with some girls, so you better get your ass over to John’s tonight!” He said a tad bit annoyed from being called dork face.

“Yeah whatever, see ya.” Without another word I hung up and darted towards my ihome and blasted “Ashley” by Escape the Fate.

“What the fuck am I going to wear tonight?” I muttered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Graduation outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/graduation/set?id=42412887

So what do you guys think? Things will really start happening in the next chapter, that's when John comes in. :) Subscribe & Comment please?