I Can Keep A Secret

Nineteen.

"What?" Why did Jack say I didn't mean that I loved him? Why else would I say it?

"You only said it because you were caught up in that moment." Oh.

After a few awkward moments of silence in the truck, Jack and I decided to go get something to eat inside the rest stop. We took our time just sitting and chatting. Eventually it was passed a little more than three hours.

"Alright, I think it's been a long enough time. We can try going back now."

I nodded in agreement as we stood and made our way to the car.

--

"Looks like we're good!" I looked up from dozing off. Jack was just parking the car on the side of the house.

"Thank fucking god, I need to sleep in my own fucking bed." After being in that rehab center I forgot what a real bed felt like. Their beds were like sleeping on cardboard.

"Well you're not getting to..."

"What?"

"I mean, if you really want to you can."

"What are you talking about, Jack?!"

"Sleep with me!!"

"Oh," I laughed. He's cute.

We went up into Jack's room and I sat on his bed. So soft.

"You look amazed or something..."

"I am. By you."

Jack laughed, then grabbed the remote for the TV. I wasn't paying much attention to him because I was thinking too much about how good it felt to be home. I laid down on the bed and watched Jack flip through the channels.

"Nothin' good." He threw the remote on the other side of the bed, then made his way over to the bed and proceeded to climb on top of me.

"You're squishing me with your fat body!"

"Oh shut up." He leaned over to kiss me, but it surprisingly didn't last very long. He sat back up, looking at the floor and biting his lip. He must have picked up on my nervous habit. But- why was he nervous?

"Jack? You okay?"

"Yeah..." He stared at me for a few more seconds before speaking. "I-I want you to be my boyfriend, Alex." He licked his lips and looked around the room. "I know, it's weird to say 'boyfriend', but we can make it work. Because I lov- well... you know. So, uh, what do you say?"

"Sorry Jack, I'm not gay." I smirked.

"Seriously, Lex! You're killing me here."

"Okay, of course I would love to be your boyfriend." All kidding aside, that was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life. And now we're finally official. Jack is mine, and I'm his. "Now come here," I pulled him by his shirt so that he was leaning down and then connected our lips. Jack obviously had dominance (being that he was on top of me) when our tongues collided. We stayed that way for a few minutes, before Jack broke us apart to remove my shirt. I took off Jack's shirt too, it's only fair right?

He crashed his lips back into mine, I could feel I was starting to sweat a little bit. He was a lot faster and rougher this time, but I liked it and gave it right back to him.

I felt Jack grind his hips against mine and I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. Although getting off twice in one day sounded like a great idea, I wanted to make Jack happy at the same time...

--

Last night was perfect in every way. I told Jack that I wanted to jerk him off instead, and that I didn't want it to be all about me. After arguing, Jack telling me that he just wanted me to be happy all the time, I finally got him to agree to it. Jack naked, moaning and panting was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. He also insisted that he wanted to jerk me off at the same time, which I agreed to, of course.

He was still sleeping now, guess I wore him out. He looked so peaceful sleeping, probaby having an awesome dream... yep, it was time to wake him up. I get bored too easily and I can't fall back to sleep. Besides, it's like 10 in the morning so it wasn't even that early.

I decided to wake him up peacefully by slowly running my fingers through his hair.

"Mmm Alex," He whined, pushing my face away with his hand.

"Ow," I laughed. "You sleep too much."

"You don't let me sleep at all."

"You smell."

Jack laughed and turned facing the other way.

"Jack! C'mon I'm bored."

"Go shower or something. You're the smelly one."

That gave me a good idea.

"Only if you shower with me." I smirked and raised my eyebrow, although he was turned the other way.

Jack turned back to face me, stared at me for a few seconds, then got up.

"Come on then."

--

The events that took place were definitely not what I was used to doing in the shower. I enjoyed it though, Jack and I even agreed to do it more often.

We also agreed that we were going to spend my first full day back home just hanging out around the house and watching movies. Sounded great to me.

After the third movie, I decided I needed something to eat.

"Just pick whatever you want to watch next and I'll be back in a sec with some food. Oh, but please non of those twlight movies. Or home alone."

"No home alone? Go back to the kitchen."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Means you're the girl in this relationship and girls belong in the kitchen."

"Okay fine no food for you Jacky."

"So now you want me to starve?!" I laughed as I leaned over and kissed him.

"I'll be right back." I walked inside the kitchen thinking what I could throw together. Mac and cheese sounded like a good idea, since I really couldn't cook much else.

I got out a pan and filled it with water, then set it on the stove to wait for it to boil. I leaned down to find a bowl to put it in, when I heard a noise. It sounded like the front door opening.

"Jack?" I peered out the side of the kitchen and I could see Jack jumping off the couch. Someone came in the house.

"Don't move." I knew that voice. The boss from the rehab center. I saw him raise a gun out of his pocket, and all I could do was think of Jack.

"W-what do you want?"

"Shut up. I'm here for Alex."

As I stepped out from inside the kitchen, he slowly pointed the gun in my direction.

"Alex," Jack looked over to me, fear in his eyes.

"This is all going to be forgotten about now. Like you two never existed." He loaded the gun and fired. I closed my eyes as I heard the loud bang of the gun.

Yet I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes and saw Jack fall to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
IS THIS AN UPDATE??????
sorry guys, lot's of things went down within these last two months. i met all time low at warped again though, so that's a plus. hope you're still with me?