I Can Keep A Secret

Eighteen

"You... you what?" As if my heart wasn't beating fast enough from all that running about a minute ago.

"Yeah. I do. And it's perfectly fine if you don't, because it might be too early to tell. I don't know what it is with you, Alex. But I can tell that when I say it, I mean it. And honestly, it's really weird feeling this way because we just met not too long ago."

Did I love Jack? I never really thought about until now. Sure, I cared for him, a lot. But-

"You can think about it later, let's leave now okay? Those guys are gone."

"You're not mad?"

"No! Let's go!"

I got up and then helped Jack up too. I could see he was struggling.

"Wait... did you see where they went?" I wanted to make sure they were gone before we left.

"No... Let's just get there quick alright?"

"You can't run. Can you even walk?"

"I-yeah. I'm good." He began to walk ahead, slowly. I grabbed his hand just in case. I didn't want him falling and getting hurt even worse. That and... I just wanted to hold his hand, and be as close to him as I can for as long as I can.

And I hope that meant a long time. Because now we were free from that horrible place, and I could be with Jack all the time.

We were just walking out from the woods now, I could see Jack's car. Freedom.

We crossed the street as Jack got out his keys. I got in the passenger seat and we left.

"Where are we going?" I knew going back to the house is a bad idea.

"Um, I don't know. I guess I'll drive until I find a hotel or something that's far enough away."

--

After Jack drove about 45 minutes on the highway, he pulled over at a rest stop.

"I don't know what else to do. Wanna just stay here and we can sleep in the car?"

Jack called it a car, but it's really a truck and it has lots of room. Don't know how comfortable it'll be, however.

He shut the car off then got out, which probably wasn't the best idea. But he was just pulling down the seats in the back so we had a lot more room to... do whatever. He got in and shut the door.

"Gonna come back here with me?"

I nodded then climbed into the back from the passenger seat. I sat in the middle as Jack leaned against the door.

"Well, this is gonna be fun," I laughed.

"What are we gonna do? It's like...early."

"I can name a lot of things we can do..." I raised my eyebrows suggestively.

"Alexander! When did you get like that?" He smirked.

"Uhh I think it's your fault."

Jack laughed, "Come here."

I did what he said, crawling on top of him and then connecting our lips and then sitting on his lap. At first the kiss started slow. Jack's hand creeping up my shirt little by little. As we started to pick up the pace, I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling on it. Only a little, not enough to hurt him, of course.

"Lex," I stopped and looked at him.

"You want me to return the favor from before?" I was scared, yeah. But I'd do it.

"I... actually no. Do you want me t- uh, to... suck you off?"

"Wha-um, yeah? I mean... you want to!?" I felt my dick get hard just from the thought of that. Oh boy.

Jack just smirked.

"As long as you're cool with it." With that, he lifted me to the side and then placed me in the spot that he was sitting. He sat on my legs, and began undoing my jeans.

"J-Jack. What about your leg? You're hurt."

"It'll be fine." He returned to undoing my jeans. I managed to kick my shoes off, so getting the jeans off completely would be a lot easier... and faster.

My jeans were being tossed aside, when suddenly we heard a noise.

"Jack-"

"Shh." We heard people getting out of the car. Just some random guy who parked next to us. He couldn't see much anyway because of the tint on the windows. "Okay," Jack continued by placing his hands on my hip bones and tracing small circles with his fingers. I used this time to take my own shirt off, and throw it to... where ever.

"What are you..."

"I'm hot. So what, I can't take my shirt off?"

Jack just smiled and then crashed his lips into mine. The kiss was rough and sloppy, both of us fighting for dominance.

It lasted for about 2 minutes before Jack was pushing away from me. I knew what was coming next as I tried to hold my breath.

He started by kissing my chest, then down... down... until he reached my boxers. My cock was aching at this point, head pounding so much I couldn't even think straight.

"Lex..." I guess Jack could tell. He went up to kiss my lips again, while at the same time he removed my boxers. The kiss didn't last very long before he was leaning downward again. He gripped the base of my cock with his right hand and I bit my tounge so I didn't let out a moan already. He used his hand to guide my dick into his mouth. I bit my tounge harder and harder as Jack's head sank down on my dick, but when he went fully down, I couldn't help it anymore. It felt so good, I let out a loud moan and I could feel Jack smile around me.

He began to bob his head up and down, starting out with a slow rhythm. "Oh my god, Jack," His name came out as more of a moan. Eventually he began picking up the pace, and I was a mess. My cock in Jack's warm mouth, his head bobbing up and down. It was hot. Literally, because the windows in the truck were starting to fog up.

I started to buck my hips up when Jack sank down. I didn't even realize what I was doing at first, but I guess Jack didn't mind. I ran my fingers through Jack's hair and even tugged it a little bit. I felt closer and closer every time he went back down now.

I felt my stomach tighten up so I gripped Jack's hair tighter. "Jack," He continued like he didn't even hear me. "Jack if you don't stop I-" I came inside of Jack's mouth and he swallowed everything.

He sat back up, wiping his mouth and smiling.

I leaned my head back, catching my breath, "I love you."

Jack laughed, "No, you don't."
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry i haven't updated so to make up for it this is what i write
HOW GREAT IS THE RECKLESS AND THE BRAVE BY THE WAY!?
umm i'm writing a new fic when this is finished (which will be soon) so if you wanna check it out that'd be sweet! it's called When You're Ready:
"How would you like to keep a secert from your best friend, knowing that it could ruin their life- possibly forever? Every day that passes by, Alex is reminded that he is a fake, a liar..." http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/466608/When-Youre-Ready/
coolstoryBrosif, f0reverbr0ken, sammiturnmeon - i enjoy your comments so much
btw, sammiturnmeon- i don't think i need to write one after this haha