Status: active :)

The Group of Jerks

Betrayal of the Greatest Kind

What a better way than to start off the day with a 10 mile bus to school while being scanned over by the major pedophile sitting next to me, all because our parents decided to help my grandmother out and leave us with no car. For once I can’t wait to get to school, I just want to get off this bus and see Eli and Lana so they can make my day. She’s what’s getting me through this, all her sarcasm and support is really helpful.
Finally, the great silver gates of Balton appear and for once they don’t seem so glum and disgusting. I fell pretty decent today, maybe I can get through one happy day, I’m walking with my head up for once and have no intentions on letting it fall down. But as I look around, everyone seems to be looking at me oddly and I wipe my face to make sure nothings on it but they won’t turn away.

Don’t worry about it Kimmy, it’s all in your head… ya that’s it maybe they are all still in shock from last week with James. You have nothing to worry about, just find Lana and she’ll tell you that you’re not crazy.
I walked through the garden as I do every morning, of course waiting to hear Elis sweet sound and to see his face; but, there was no sign of my sad boy anywhere. So much for my one decent day, but then I see my light in the dark, Lana.
“Hey Lana wait up!” I screamed, but she didn’t turn around so I screamed again and nothing. I’m sure she heard me but maybe it’s just my mistake and I continue to walk to the soccer field.
Today there isn’t practice, I only have it once a week but I practice to relive my stress. I quickly ran up to what’s supposed to be empty field but as I got to the top I saw a crowd of people. And as I walked onto the field they all turned around and some boy screamed, “Now!” and everyone threw tomatoes.
I was being hit in every possible direction; I covered my hands with my face and waited till everyone ran out of tomatoes. Once they were done I looked at myself and it looked like I had fallen into a barrel of tomato sauce and did my best not to break down crying. I scanned the crowed looking at all the cold blooded snakes that could actually do this and I could only stare at one person, Lana. She stood among the kids who were laughing at me, and all she did was stare at me.
“Is that all! Do more to me! I dare you!” I screamed into the crowed.
“You heard the girl, let’s give her more!” said I familiar voice from behind me, and as I turned around to see who it was, a group of boys threw flour on me and I stood there in shock.
“I told you that I would get you back, didn’t i.” James said in a dark tone as I looked at him and I ran past him bumping him in the process as everyone continued to laugh and point at me.
How could she betray me like that, Lana was supposed to be my best friend! I guess it’s my fault for thinking any of these people could actually care for a girl like me, now I’m enemy number one! I saved her ass and she couldn’t save mine or at least say something…
I ran back onto my stair way again and I didn’t have enough air in my lungs to scream, but I refused to let myself cry because none of those people deserve my tears. I walked to the ledge and looked down and watched all the cars that passed below.
“Flour and Tomatoes is the best the “great” James Balton could do. If that’s all then that’s really pathetic! Why would you waist all this when people are starving somewhere, what a waist!” I slightly screamed and began whipping myself off but it was no use.
“Hey, do you need a Hanky?” Eli said and I turned around to see him standing a foot away from me with his hanky in his hand.
“I’m sorry...” he cut me off as he began to wipe the crap off my cheek and is stood silent.
“Let me get you some new clothes before you’re late to class.”
“Thank you Eli, but why are you being so nice to me?” I felt like kicking myself but I had to ask.
“I respect you; you’re the first girl to look at me like a human being and not some god.” I almost dropped dead there as he said that. My heart raced as I followed him to the storage room to get a uniform.
The day went by slowly and everywhere I turned I was pushed but it was all worth it, if dealing with this meant Elis respect then I could deal with it all no problem. But I’m still heartbroken over Lana; I need her even if she did make a mistake I just want and apology.
As I walk into my last class I see a small teddy bear dressed with a Balton uniform and on the hand was a “press me” button.
“Kimmy, I’m so sorry and I don’t expect you to forgive me but I just need you to know I’m sorry and I should have warned you. I was a coward and should have stood up for you like you did for me.” Just then, Lana walked into the room and I gave her a hug and the bell rang for class…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another chapter sorry its been a while, but i havnt had alot of time.. please tell me what you think i really appreciate it!!