Sequel: All Saints Day
Status: Completed

Boondock Saints

Chapter 11: The Plan

Murphy gently took the broom that had my fingers wrentched onto it. Connor held my arms close to my stomach as he rested his head against my back. Something warm stirred inside me and my tears stopped falling. There he went again. Comforting me so easily, all I had to do was know that he was there.

"Breathe Jessie, breathe. Get ahold of yourself." His voice was so soothing.

I did what Conner said and took a couple of deep breathes.

"Come on, you should lay down." Connor spoke sweetly.

"No, no, no. I got to help clean up." I replied more calmly.

"You need to sleep, so don't worry about it for now. Come on, Patrick wouldn't have wanted to see his sister fall so low."

When Connor said that a twist of anger tightend in my gut. But he was right, I would not get mad at him for that. He tightened his grip around me stood me up. My eyes went to the floor to see a puddle of blood that looked fresh.

"You guys missed a spot." I commented.

"Shit, Murph, get a rag. She's bleeding." Connor ordered nicely.

"How about a tampon?" Murphy asked with a smile.

"Her knees are cut up bad." Connor replied as his eyes looked at the floor then back at me. "Can you stand alone?" He asked.

I didn't feel anything. I didn't even know the blood smeared on my knees was mine. After a minute a firey sensation was eating away at my legs.

"Yeah, I think I can." I answered.

Connor gently released me and took a step back to see what would happen. My legs wobbled as if it was the first time walking again. I bit my tongue against the pain on my knees and started heading for the bathroom. My brother always kept medical supplies in the bathroom. At least thats where he put them 5 years ago.

I sat on the toilet with one alcohol covered gauze over each knee. A loud gasp escaped my lips as the burning sensation became intense. My blood into the gauze pads and with in seconds my knees were clean. Little pieces of glass were still deep in my skin so I rolled my dress up, sat on the edge of the tub and turned the water on. Hot water went into my wounds as I pulled out all the little pieces of glass. The water turned red, dripped down my legs and swirled down the drain.

A knock came to the door as I began to bandage my knees again.
"Come in." I invited.

The door squeaked loudly. After that I heard Connor's voice.
"Are you okay?"

I looked up at him then back at my bandaged knee. "Yeah, I was just about to finish bandaging my knee then I'll be done." I answered.

"Do you want help?" God his irish accent was sexy.

"No, I got it. Thank you." I went back to working on my knee.

"Well when you're done I think you should get some sleep." Connor replied.

"It's only 8!" I looked up at him as I spoke in an argumentive voice.

"And you're exhausted, I can see it in your eyes." He walked up to me.

I turned the water off and began to dry my legs. Every time I went to stand it felt like my knees were on fire. My body winced from the pain as I slowly sat back down. 'Maybe I'll just sit here for a bit.' I thought to myself. Conner leaned down.

"Here. Hang onto my neck." He invited.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and for one second his face was close to mine. His warm breath heated my cold cheeks. If only I could bring myself to kiss him because he was just so hot. His hands went underneathe my dress. My heart was beating fast and I could finally feel it again because of that fluttery feeling that filled my void felt so real. Maybe it was.

He lifted me off the rim of the tub and began to carry me up the stairs. I was surprised when I didn't see Murphy or hear anything. My eyes searched the house and I couldn't find him.

"Where's Murphy?" I asked.

"He went to get some food." Connor replied as he gently placed me on the bed.

"Why didn't you go with him?" I began to get worried.

"He can take care of himself." Connor assured as he laid down beside me.

I felt something warm on my right hand. When I turned I saw Connor's hand holding mine, our fingers entwined. An immitating smile reached my lips as I closed my eyes and surrendered to my body's demand of sleep. Images of my family flashed before me. Blood splattered everywhere as my parents fell to the ground. That terrifying sound Patrick made came to my ears and next was the images of him laying stiff in my arms and my hands wrapping tightly around his.

I gasped and sat up to notice I was alone. Deep inside anger flared over the numbness and thats when I figured it out. Revenge is a meal best served cold. And Yuri deserved the coldest of all. I stood up, ignoring my pain, grabbed my holster belt, and headed down stairs. Connor, Murphy, and Rocco were talking but they went silent when they noticed me.

"Everything alright?" Murphy asked.

I dropped my holster belt on the table, lit myself a cigarette, and sat between Connor and Murphy.

"I got a plan."

"A plan?" Connor asked in a laughing manner.

"Well, what ever it is cripple-cupcake don't think about it. You're in no shape." Murphy laughed halfway then got serious.

"Listen, I know the bastard's mansion in and out. I know where his body guards stay, I know everything!" Do you want to kill Yuri or not?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Murphy asked, turning to Connor.

Connor looked at me while stroking his little ginger hairs on his chin.
"I'm strangely comfortable with it." He answered.

"So what's the plan, Doll?" Rocco asked.

"Okay, Wiley has a hell of alot more than guns, he can help us with that. Now tomorrow Yuri and everyone else will be gone. His whores got another show coming up. So that will give us plenty of time to set up, he has camera's set up all around the mansion. Now if we can just wait til night time I know how to trip the circuit so the outside lights will stay off."

I continued telling them my plan, my hunger fro revenge growing. Yuri was going to pay and I was going to do this for my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone enjoys this chapter can't wait to post the next one. I would like to thank all the readers who stay with my story and read it and those who comment, thank you so much