Sequel: All Saints Day
Status: Completed

Boondock Saints

Chapter 17: And All Good Things Will Come To An End

Jessica POV]
I unbuckled Connor's belt and took off his shirt to reveal his body. He lifted my shirt over my head and began unbuttoning my pants. I used my arms to lift my lower body up so he could pull my pants down. Our lips separated only for a half of a second just so I could pull down his pants and light blue boxers. My arms wrapped aound his neck as me continued to kiss.

He didn't take his time to climb into me, he was just too excited. That pain came back immediately but only for a second then it began to feel real great. My hands balled up in fists as he continued on. I moaned quietly and kept my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. I never wanted to let him go, and I never would.

His hands went to my thighs where he hooked his hands under them and picked me up. It shocked me how easily he picked me up, like I was nothing. Then again he had a lot of muscles. More quiet moans escaped my lips as he put me up against the wall and made me go up and down. Our foreheads were touching, we were breathing heavily, and with in seconds I was feeling an explosion erupt from deep with in me.

My hands ran through his dark red hair. I loved how it looked, how it felt in my hands, and how it fit him. Everything about him was perfect. His body tensed up for a second and he lowered himself down until we reached the floor. He pulled out of me and a few inches across from me. We sat there for a few minutes catching our breathes and letting our adrenaline simmer down. When my legs got done shaking from the pleasure I ran a hot bath and sat down in it. Connor was behind me with his legs open and my back pressed against his stomach so my head could lean on his chest.

"Are you almost ready to sleep?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on my right cheek.

"Yeah, I'm really tired." I answered as I pulled the plug.

I changed into some pajama's while Connor just put on a pair of boxers. We burred ourselves under the blankets and fell asleep, wrapped in eachother's arms.That was the first night I didn't have a nightmare. The next morning the boys went to do another job but something didn't seem right. I had this feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Connor tried to assure me that everything would be okay, but he didn't convince me. That gut-wretching feeling was persistant. It was so bad that I couldn't eat breakfast when I tried. All day I was worried sick and I stayed by my phone, waiting to hear from them. It was getting to be around 3 when I heard the front door slam open and hevy footsteps.

My body jumped out of the chair and that's when I saw Rocco walk in with a bloody hand and Connor and Murphy behind him. Rocco went directly to the sink and began rinsing his hand off. Murphy had been shot in the arm and Connor was shot in the leg.

"I already told you I don't know that guy, so don't even start!" Rocco shouted.

"Well he sure as fuck knew you!" Murphy replied angrily.

Rocco turned around. "Fuck you! Fuck you both, I got my finger shot off!" He continued yelling and held up his hand.

"What happened?" I asked in a loud voice to break all the arguing.

"We finished a job, but on our way out there was a man waiting outside with 6 guns. We all got shot but managed to scare him off." Connor answered.

"Well I can see that, but what are you guys gonna do?" I asked as I looked at all of them with worry in my eyes.

"We don't know yet but it's best we find this guy before he finds us." Murphy replied.

"Alright, tomorrow I'm coming with you guys." I responded.

"No!" Connor denied my request.

"No? Connor, you can use an extra hand." I tried convincing him.

"Forget it Jessie, it's too dangerous." Murphy spoke for Conner.

"Have you got an Iron? We need to stop our bleeding." Rocco interuped the conversation.

I sighed and turned to Rocco. "Upstairs in my brother's room." I answered as I looked back at Connor. "I'll get it."

The most painful thing in life is watching the one you love and your best friends in pain. Escpecially when they are all you have left. That is what I had to do. Watch all of them press hot iron on their wounds. They kept a rag in their mouths so the screams wouldn't alarm anyone. Nonetheless just hearing those muffled screams made my stomach turn.

All of us were squished together on the couch with my legs wrapped aound Conner's back, Murphy beside me and Rocco on the other side of Murphy. The T.V. in front of us showed Agent Paul Smecker talking to the news reporter. Murphy turned off the T.V. with the remote as both of the twin brother's got a look.

"What?" Rocco responded.

"Nothing, it's just he's the one who got us off with Checkov." Connor answered.

"Yeah, so?" Rocco asked.

"He's very smart, if he hasn't figured us out yet he will soon." Connor noted.

"Aye." Murphy agreed.

"So, I say that makes him a lia-fucking-bility."Rocco commented.

Connor shook his head for a second. "He isn't to be touched. He's a good man."

I wrapped my arms around his body softly and rested my head on his shoulder. The thought of him leaving crushed my chest. I really did love him.

"Don't worry, we'll move to New York and start work there. After we hit Poppa Joe's tomorrow night." Connor assured as he turned his head to me.

I leaned forward and gently gave him a kiss.

At night I slept easily with Connor's arms wrapped around me. No one ever took my nightmares away like he did. He was perfect for me.

Early in the morning I woke up alone but there was a note on my pillow. I read it outloud to break the silebce in the room. Silence was something I feared the most. Why? Because when ever Yuri got mad he got silent. Really, really silent. As if he stopped breathing and his heart stopped pumping.

"Goodmorning, I'm sorry I couldn't kiss you goodbye. We are going to church then finish our business in Boston. Pack some things, we will be back for you later tonight." A big smile spread across my face as I started getting up.

The note was tapped to the fridge so I could keep looking at it as I tried re-cleaning the house. That only took a few minutes so after a few cigarettes and a cup of coffee I began making myself something to eat. My weight was slightly going up, I noticed when my size 0 pants were a little tighter than usual. Hell, I didn't mind wearing Connor's black short sleeved shirt because it was still loose on me. I was also excited to see the look on Connor's face when he notices that I had on his shirt.

[10:30 pm]
All the supper I had cooked was getting cold and there was still no sign of everyone. Growing impatient, I put all the food up and left to go to McGinty's. Maybe they stopped by for a drink and forgot about me. That exscuse hurt me, thinking Connor would 'forget me' but I rather it be that than anything else. I became disappointed when I realized McGinty's was almost empty, only a few people were there.
A quiet gasp came from my lips and I felt like I was going to get upset. Bad thoughts clouded my mindand a whole bunch of questions ran through it. Did Connor use me and just leave me? What would he have used me for? Sex or just to get to Yuri?

But they were good people, they would never have done that. Or would they? I sighed deeply and walked up to the bar. Doc immediately spotted me and walked up to me with a smile.

"J-J-Jessie, you're looking g-g-good tonight, w-what can I get you?" Doc asked.

"Have you seen the boys? They left early this morning and haven't returned since." I answered as I leaned on the bar.

"No, sorry. H-h-haven't seen them all day." Doc replied.

I sighed as i sat down. "Can I get a shot of Patrone and you just put it on my tab?" I asked.

"S-s-sure thing. FUCK ASS!" Doc twitched again as he got me a shot.

I lit up a cigarette and took the shot of tequeila. After that I went back home to find that the house was still empty. When I checked the phone it said I had no missed calls or messages. What happened to them? Were they even okay? I couldn't bare the thought of them getting hurt.

My back leaned against the bathroom door as I sank into a fetal position and began to sob uncontrollably.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just 2 more chapters left