Sequel: All Saints Day
Status: Completed

Boondock Saints

Chapter 8: Fighting Back

[Patrick POV]
Jessica's voice echoed through Patrick's head as she spoke her last words. When he saw the bruise on her face his heart filled with rage. Now his blood was boiling. Tears streamed down lis little sister's cheeks and he felt her pain. Ever since she was little he always protected her. As long as he was around people didn't have the guts to look at her or even speak to her in the wrong way.

When he was gone that was a different story. So, he taught her to fight and personally taught her everything she knew. Even when she knew how to take care of herself he still vowed to protect her. His sister wouldn't go back to Yuri. No, he was going to take a stand and protect his sister like he did back in the day. He would be damned if some russian asshole tried to make his sister a whore.

"No, no, no, no!" He kept his voice angry and loud. "I won't let that russian fucker have you! Mother fucker can go find his own girl. One that he doesn't have to force to leave her family since she was 15!"

[Connor POV]
Connor saw the scared look on Jessica's face and felt anger swim in his veins. He was begining to see her as a real close friend, same with her brother. They were good people in need of saving and Patrick was right. No way, would they ever let Yuri take her away. She was so beautiful even when she cried and you could clearly see the irish in her.

It seemed weird ti him, how he only knew her for a couple of days and already wanted to hold her in his arms. Not to mention she was real kick-ass. That was how he liked his girls. Funny, like him, strong, not much drama, absolutely beautiful and likes drinking. But like everything else in the world; there was a catch. The russian mob wanted her all for themselves and he was going to make sure that wasn't going to happen.

From the moment he saw her on the floor back at Yuri's he knew there was something about her. And when he lifted her chin up and saw those beautiful light blue eyes he wanted to drool.

"Patrick, this is my life. I can't let any of you get hurt because of me." She looked at all 3 of them.

"Patrick's right Jessica. If Yuri wants you he's gonna have to get through us first." Conner kept his voice serious.

"Aye, that fucker's going to get what he has coming." Murphy agreed.

[Jessica POV]
I really didn't want to go back with Yuri but I wanted to protect them. Hell, if they were willing to help me then I would fight back too. Yuri was scumb on the streets that deserved to die. After a second I gave my head a nod and lit up a cigarette. It was easier now that Conner spoke to me. He always calmed me down and I didn'y understand why.

"Alright, lets stock up on some guns and get ready." I suggested.

"Yes! I knew it! Now there's my little hellian of a sister!" My brother's voice was estactic.

I smiled and stood proud like I once did before Yuri enetered my life. 5 long years of that asshole, cooking his breakfast, putting up with abuse, and fear. Fuck that. Yuri wasn't going to be selling me, I didn't care how much of a pretty penny I'd be worth. If he wanted me, he'd have to come get me.

"Do you even know how to use a gun?" Murphy asked surprised.

"Point, aim, and shoot. Make sure the safety's off before you think you can pull the trigger, and be ready for a kick. The kick will depend on the size and type of the gun." I replied.

"Do you know how to. . . uh." Connor searched for the words.

"Put together and pull apart a gun?" Of course." I took a drag of my cigarette and ashed it.

"How did you learn?" Murphy asked.

"Our dad knew and taught us how to use guns and everything else. He had a friend in an underground gunstore business. We helped the man in setting up, putting guns together, and everything." My brother answered for me.

"And after I get dressed, that's where we're going." I commented.

"Well then, I suggest you hurry." Patrick smiled at my choice.

I gave my cigarette to Connor and headed upstairs to change. Today i felt like dressing normal, so I did. Just a pair of blue jeans and a light green shirt that had white skull hands on it. By the time I was back downstairs Rocco had come over and was talking with all the guys. They laughed at what Connor just said. I didn't hear what he said, just his voice.

"Hey Rocco, how you doing?" I asked as I walked by him and seated myself between my brother and Connor.

"I'm great, sorry about what happened when we were gone. Are you alright?" He asked nicely.

"Yeah, the russian man made it feel like a love tap." I was referring to the bruise on my cheek.

"Well don't worry, I'm going to help bring those assholes down." Rocco replied.

"Then I hope you're ready to go gun shopping." I commented.
"No thanks, I got my piece." Rocco pulled out a silver 6-shooter and placed it on the table.

"We're going after a mob, Roc. We're not playing russian roulette." I noted.

"Well we are going after the russians. Why not?" Rocco asked.

"Don't worry Jessica, where we're going; we will all get taken care of." Patrick Commented.

"Alright then, lets go." I stood up.

"Okay, I'll get us some breakfast on the way there. Does coffee and a donut sound good?" Patrick asked, looking at me.

"A donut? Wow, you must be trying to get me fat so no man would want me." I joked.

"Um, I'd still want her." Rocco raised his hand.

We all chuckled at Rocco's comment and got ready to head to the northside of Boston. It took us about a half hour to get to the place. There was an old brick building on a lonely road that had graffiti all over it. The building was only one story but had a hell of a basement. Connor and Murphy turned to Patrick and I at the same time with their 'what the fuck?' looks.

"Well the place certainly isn't the sharpest tool in the shed now is it?" Connor commented.

"Wait til you see the inside." I replied as I finished off my coffee.

Patrick and I lead them to the basement where there was a small spot light in the middle of the dark room and a small round glass table with a couple of wooden chairs. Everything else wasn't in sight because all the other lights were off but Patrick and I knew what was in the dark. I turned to my brother and stomped my feet 3 times on the hard cement floor. A tall man with short black hair and dark brown eyes came out from the dark. He was dressed in a dark brown hooded sweatshirt and black pants.

"Holy shit. If my hands haven't decieved me, Patrick and Jessica!" Wiley spoke as he gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry I haven't visited, things got pretty bad." I replied.

"I know. . . I heard. I'm sorry bout your parents. From what I heard you got your pretyy little self mixed up with the russian mob." Wiley responded.

"She did it to save our family and house but you know them dirtbags didn't keep their word. Anyways, these guys here are our friends. Connor, Murphy, Rocco, this is our friend Wiley." Patrick responded.

"Nice to meet you guys. I take it you came here to load up." Wiley turned back to Patrick and I.

Patrick pulled out a couple of rolls of money. Wiley smiled and shook his head.

"Not tonight, it's on the house for all of you."

"Aye. Thanks." Connor replied.

"Where are all the guns, man?" Murphy asked.

Wiley reached underneathe the chairs, handed me and Patrick two black duffle bags, and started to walk away. Lights flashed for a second then went solid and lit the whole room up. All of the sudden the room looked bigger and everything was now visible. Gun racks stretched all around the room with a wholle bunch of guns on them.

"Nice." I commented with a smile on my face.

Rocco, Murphy, and Patrick went to the right side of the room while Connor and I went to the left. I immediately began to pick out some hand guns with silencers attached to them. Connor was just playing around, trying to find the guns he wanted. He stretched his arm out and picked up a knife by the edge and searched it with a look in his eyes.

"Is that right, Rambo?" He asked.

I began to search through the other duffle bags on the floor. To my surprise, there was a holster belt for girls. A smile came over my face again as I began to wrap it around my waist. The only problem was that my waist was tiny. Way too tiny for my size. I sighed deeply and tried to make morel holes through the belt.

"Here let me help you." Connor offered as he reached down and grabbed my belt.

I lifted my arms and watched his hands. My eyes slowly traced up his body, past his broad chest, and into his blue eyes. They connected with mine for a second but I broke the gaze and looked back down at his hands.

"You're too tiny, you should gain some weight. There." He made the belt fit me.

"Thank you." I spoke quietly and began to strap the holster part to my thighs.

"If you don't mind me saying, I think you look sexy." He commented.

I laughed at him. He had balls, I would give him that.

"I'm serious. I mean are you single? Can I take you out or what?" He sounded serious.

"How about we wait til this whole thing is over? Give us sometime to know eachother." I unfastened my belt and placed it in my duffle bag.

Once we got everything we needed we headed back to the house. By the time it got dark we were ready for everything. We weren't even at the house, we were at a cheap hotel that one of Patrick's friends got us. Everything was fine until the door busted open. I jumped off the bed with one of my guns in my hands and the quiet room became a war
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy I will have the next chapter posted tomorrow night