Thinking Of You

Kill Him

Phil hated Laurinaitis more than ever now. Ever since Phil had seen how Faith still loved him she had avoided him. If Laurinaitis hadn’t put him in this storyline they may well have been good friends by now, but three weeks on and the only time he saw Faith was during shows if they had a promo or a match. He was also on the verge of killing Mike. He saw how he eyed Faith up and how during matches he kept trying to cop a feel. He knew Faith had told Kevin, but it hadn’t changed anything.
____________________________________________________
Faith wanted to leave the WWE more than ever. It was hard to ignore Phil all the time, he seemed to be everywhere. And for what seemed the hundredth time she asked Kevin to do something about Mike.
“Kevin please, I cannot put up with him trying to grope me anymore! Its driving me crazy. He isn’t allowed to touch me like that.” He hugged her to him.
“Beautiful I know, but this is Mike and it’s getting him heat like he’s never had before. He doesn’t mean any of it. Just try not to over react so much.” She was exasperated. She went to the bathroom to change. Kevin just couldn’t see the problem Mike was just doing it for his image, he didn’t want his girlfriend. Soon to be fiancé he thought as he planned on proposing soon. They were currently getting ready to go out for his thirty first birthday. Faith came out in a little black dressed that fitted her figure perfectly and was a little bit longer at the back than at the front.
“Fine he does it again I’ll deal with it myself.” She huffed as she came from the bathroom. Kevin smiled as he saw the woman he loved.
“You look beautiful Faith.” He trailed his thumb down her cheek and she smiled.
“Thanks, now come on you can’t be late to your own party.” She smiled taking his hand and leaving. When they arrived at the club Kevin was soon whisked off to the bar with his fellow wrestlers. Unfortunately this left Mike with her.
“You look amazing Faith, really you do. So beautiful.” He walked around her as if she was something he could buy and was checking it out first.
“Thanks if you’ll excuse me.” She walked away from him. She spent most of the night dancing with Kevin until he became too intoxicated to stand properly let alone dance.
“Kevin maybe we should go, you’re going to feel like hell in the morning.” She cooed, hoping he would leave with her.
“No. I…I’m havin way much fun. It’s my birthday!” She rolled her eyes as he kissed her. He was getting grabby again and she didn’t want a repeat of last tome though Phil wasn’t here. He slowly let go and she was pretty sure that someone was staring at her. She had an itch between her shoulder blades.
“Look I’m going to go Kevin, just please get back safe. And Kevin?” He smiled down at her, she wasn’t sure if he was actually taking in anything she was saying. “Love you.” He smiled goofily and watched her leave, but he wasn’t the only one.
________________________________________
She wasn’t far from the hotel and the fresh air was relaxing. She walked down the street headed towards the hotel thinking about what she could do about Mike. She felt an arm go around her waist and a hand clamp down on her mouth stopping the scream that was about to escape her lips. The man pulled her into an alley way and slammed her against the wall. It was Mike.
“Hey beautiful.” He slurred he was just as if not more intoxicated than Kevin she could smell the alcohol on his breath as he leaned into her and kissed her neck, she cringed into the wall. “Nope you aren’t going nowhere. I have you all to myself. There’s no one to save you.” His words chilled her to the core. She struggled in his hold unsuccessfully as it served only to anger the man holding on to her.
“Please Mike don’t…” He cut off her pleas with a kiss forcing his tongue into her mouth almost making her gag from the taste of alcohol. She struggled again and tried to knee him. But he brought her forwards and slammed her against the wall. She saw stars and felt her knees give way.
Mike smiled as she crumpled at his feet. He ran his hands up her legs savouring the feel of her skin, until he came to her panties. He ripped them off. She stirred a little at this trying to open her eyes and make sense of what was happening to her. He ran his hands up the side of her body cupping her covered breast in his hands. He tugged at the dress wanting to feel them, but when it wouldn’t come easily he ripped it off. This brought her round completely. She groaned in pain from where her head had connected with the wall and started to struggle, tears springing to her eyes and flowing freely.
“Mike please, stop, please!” She begged, she struggled against him again until he punched her in the face. She felt her lip split and then darkness again. Mike unzipped his pants his erect cock spilling out. He had enough sense in him to use a condom; the last thing he wanted was to get her pregnant. Faith came to, to the feeling of the ground beneath her moving, no herself moving. She was cold and her back was damp. Her face and head hurt. She quickly came to the realisation that Mike was raping her. She cried, she had tried to stop him, but he wouldn’t be stopped. He finished off, bucking into her once more. He pulled himself out and taking the condom he dropped it onto her. He leaned forward and captured her lips with his.
“I told you I’d blow your mind. Don’t go running to Kevin, he can’t do a damn thing. I’ll have him fired if you do and then I’ll come for you again. So just deal with it!” He laughed, zipped himself up and left her there. She pulled her dress around and felt the back of her head. She could feel a huge lump. It hurt so much, her lip was swollen and she could still taste Mike. Her legs hurt and she felt sore between her legs. She crawled to the wall and slowly pulled herself up whimpering in pain. She managed to make it back to the hotel stumbling around like a drunk. She stumbled into the lift and pressed the button to her floor. She leaned against the wall closing her eyes for just a second.
________________________________________________
Phil was finding it hard to sleep. He had struggled with insomnia for years. And tonight was one of the worse nights he’d had in a while. He couldn’t help but think of Faith and what Kevin might do to her tonight after he had, had too much to drink. He hadn’t been invited and could hardly gate crash. He pulled on some jogging bottoms pocketed his room key and left. He would go down to the bar and have a glass of Pepsi. As the lift opened he stepped in looking at the floor. He saw a pair of legs, scratched and the worse for wear. He looked up and his heart stopped, it was Faith. Her eyes were closed, her breathing ragged, her lip split and swollen, her dress ripped. He stepped forward raising his hand to her face, but hesitated.
“Faith, can you hear me?” her eyes fluttered open and met Phil’s. She was hurt and badly at that. She looked at the floor and crossed her arms tighter around herself. She didn’t want Phil to see this, not her like this. The tears started to come again. She pushed herself from the wall, stumbled and tried to get past Phil. He blocked her path wrapping his arms around as she began to sob.
“Faith its ok, whatever’s happened you’re safe now.” He whispered. Her legs gave way and he kept a hold of her. He picked her up and got back out of the lift. She was clinging to him as if her life depended on it. He managed somehow to open the door with her still in his arms. He sat her down on the small love seat, but she still wouldn’t release her hold on him.
“Faith I need to get you cleaned up and take a look at that cut on your lip. The doors locked, he can’t get to you. I promise I’ll only be in the bathroom.” She slowly released her grip on him. She looked up at him and it crushed him she looked so broken. Kevin will pay for this he thought.
As he went to the bathroom, Faith curled up into a ball. She need to tell Kevin, but couldn’t and she shouldn’t be in here with him. Yet she felt safe, she should have just pushed him off and not hold on to him. He came out with a first aid kit and a bowl of water.
“Here let me look.” She sat up and he gently cleaned her lip, her arms that were scratched and the parts of her legs he could see. As he touched her legs with the cloth she flinched and pulled on her dress trying to cover herself more and trying to keep it up at the same time. He got up quickly to get her something to change into, whatever he gave her would be too big, but she may feel more comfortable in it. He came back with a pair of joggers and one of his best in the world T-shirts. He tried not to think about what may have happened, yet all he could think was he must have rapped her and she had put up a fight.
“Here, take these to put on. I’ll wait out here and you can change in the bathroom. She took them from him and went to stand. She stumbled again and he grabbed her steadying her. He helped her to the bathroom and sat her down on the edge of the bath before walking out and closing the door. He began to pace, he would kill Kevin for this.
________________________________________________
She sat there for a while before pulling down her destroyed dress. As she looked at herself in the mirror the tears came again. She was covered in bruises and scrapes. Her inner thighs were badly bruised and she hurt so much between her legs. She gently prodded at the hickey she had on her left breast that Mike had given her. She grabbed a clean cloth and started to clean herself were Phil hadn’t. Rubbing at the hickey repeatedly until it was red raw. She needed to bathe. She turned on the shower and started to scrub, she made several cuts worse and when she finished she still didn’t feel clean. She pulled on Phil’s joggers and pulled the draw strings tightly together before tying them. She slipped on his shirt and opened the bathroom door. He was pacing the room, but stopped as she stepped out. He led her back to the love seat and sat her down. He finished seeing to her cuts and went and emptied the bowl of water and to put the stuff back. She wanted to sleep, but couldn’t all she could think about was Mike touching her and forcing himself into her. Phil could think of nothing but how much damage he would inflict on Kevin for doing this to her. He came back out and she was curled up again. He sat down next to her rubbing his face; he leaned back and stared at the ceiling. As he sat there Faith lifted her head to look at him. She needed to feel safe; she wanted to be told everything would be alright. She shifted and laid her head on Phil’s shoulder much to his surprise. He slowly brought his arm down around her; she tensed at first but slowly relaxed. He held her to him, willing her to be alright. She soon fell asleep in his arms next to him on the love seat. And not long after he followed her into the land of sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok how was that?
That was my big OMG moment.
What do you think will happen next?
Reviews please :D SEG