Bad Enough For You

First Day

ALEX

I walked up to my now new school, nervous as hell. My name is Alex Gaskarth and I just moved into my new house from England and ended up here for a week now. Ive had some problems that made us move that still rip me apart every single fucking time I think about them. Damn, new start now, for the best I hope.

Im walking up to my new school, which started a month or two ago. Its nice I must say, but I only wonder what douche bags lay here... When I walk in I look around, yup just as I thought I'm fucked. I have no idea where the office is and now I'm wondering around until I crash into someone and stumble and almost fall. Pff while he seems perfectly fine. "Shit dude I'm sorry" the stranger says. "Uh, its okay, I wasn't really looking. Not like I even know where I'm going" I kinda nervously chuckled rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh are you new? Ha what am I thinking! Of course you are, nice accent by the way. Oh and I'm Rian." He flashed me a brightening toothy grin. "U-uh yeah, um I'm Alex and do you know where the office is?" "Ha, of course. I'm always in there!" Hmm he seemed happy about that statement. "Anyway its right down there, catch ya later, don't wanna be late again." "Uh yeah bye, thanks again." I smiled to him as he walked away. Maybe theres some hope of friendship here.

"Uh H-Hi, I'm Alex Gaskarth." I said shyly to the lady in the office. She looked up with a fake smile, but who could blame her. She works here..
"Ah yes Mr.Gaskarth, right this way" I followed her to what I assumed is the principle's office. "Hello Alex, I'm your Principal, its nice to meet you. Now she was either not a fake or hid it well. I hope its the first one. "Yeah, Hello." I whispered shyly once again. "No need to be nervous, I'll have someone tour you around the school with your schedule in one moment." She said and then went to her phone and mumbled a name and to have them come down. We sat in an awkward silence, well I stood she sat and smiled at me..creepy I must say. "Ah! Come on! What did I get caught doing this time?" I jumped at the sudden voice but then turned to see a very attractive guy walk into the room. Yes I'm gay.

"Ah yes, Mr. Barakat, no you're not in trouble..at the moment." She smirked, well I guess they get along. "Anyway, Jack, this is Alex. Alex,Jack. Alex is new and you shall show him around,mkay?" "Oooo yes of course. This shall be fun!" He winked at me which made me blush slightly. "Come hither Lexy!" Jack sang as he left her office then the whole office together. Lexy? I kinda like. "So Lex, lets see what you have for classes and what not." He looked through my list and smirked. "You have all but two classes with me but we have lunch together. Also Rian is in one class with you and a couple more and Zack replaces the other lonely class." He told. "Oh I kinda might know Rian, I may have crashed into him this morning..." I said looking down.
"Haha great! Now lets be off sexy Lexy!!" Wait what!? Did he just call me sexy
♠ ♠ ♠
My other story is kinda failing, it is my first soo yeahh this one will hopefully improve, I would put more but its really late and I have school and I'm sleepy so yup there is more to come