Bad Enough For You

You Gave Me Butterflies

AYE YO RI!" Jack's voice rang through the room.
"Hey Jack-o! Ah I see you made a new friend, pff poor kid. Sup Alex?" "Yes I did make a new buddy thank you very much and he loves me!" Jack screamed and embraced me into a choking side hug. "Uh-ah Hi Rian, I might be r-regreting meating him.." Once I said that Rian smirked and Jack let out an exaggerated gasp and hugged tighter. "WHY DO YOU SAY SUCH THINGS!!?" He cried.
"Welll..You are choking me!" I gasped out. Jack finally let go and giggled, while Rian eyed me strangly as I blushed. Shit I need to stop doing that!

"Hey do you know where Zack is this fine evening?" Rian piped in to break the somewhat akward silence. "Yeah where is that hot piece of ass?" Wow now that made me a bit jealous I must say.. "Dude stop trying to turn him, damn what is with you about liking guys that are hard to get and are so "bad"? Rian asked. Now this was some nice information and does this mean this hot guy is gay or bi? Damn I hope so.

"Whatevz dude you're just jelly and it's only the hot ones like Alex and shit." He turn to wink at me which made a very deep blush crawl to my face.

"Jack, stop you're creeping him out, sorry dude if you're not into the whole gay scence but Jacky here is a flamer." "AND PROUD OF IT!" Jack added. This made me chuckle. "Sooooo Lexy how do you swing?" Oh god no please not this question and on my first day. "I U-uh um am g-gay.." I whispered the last part, looking down and blushing yet again. "Oh goody! There so needs to be more hotties in this school." Jack said. "Easy Jack.." Rian warned.

The bell went off. Oh thank god if was getting akward and I wanted to know why Rian was warning maybe I could ask. "Alex! You're in my next class, come on I'll show you the way." Good Rian can hang with me and if I get the guts I'll ask him why he was warning.

"Hey Rian," I asked. "What was that warning about back there?" "Oh, thats nothing but he likes people who play hard to get or are teasing and stuff like that, you know?" He said. "Yeah I guess, wouldnt hurt to take a shot would it? I mean like eventally." I asked. "Yeah sure I guess. It really do him some good, but it's not my place to tell why." Damnit know I was curious.

Jack

I like Alex, he is really hot but also adorable. I know I like the bad boys and shit but I might try to go after him instead. Like flirt and sweet talk him. I dont really know, lets see how shit turns out I guess.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and ima try make it longer