Bad Enough For You

Winning

JACK

Alex leaned down to kiss me and I did the same, cause all I can dream of now a days is his lips on mine. But I doubt he even likes me like that. What if this bet or just quick fuck is all he wants from me?
Shit, does he think like that?

I want him to want me more than that.

Before I could even feel his lips on mine, I was so close to his touch they were gone. He walked out of my room and down the steps.

“You coming Jacky?” He called from the kitchen.

“Yeah, what do you want to eat? My parents are gone for the weekend so we’ll have like pizza or something for dinner.”

"Dude, we should stay up all night and play video games or watch movies!” Alex started squealing and jumping up and down. Damn he’s adorable.

“Ok ok, how bout we eat something and do anything that we have from school then we will play video games until we get sorta tired or when you’re tired of getting your ass kicked, then that’s when we’ll head up and watch movies.”

Alex smiled at our day ahead of us, as did I.

“Wait, wait..” Alex started and stopped in mid walk, making me hit him. “You think I’m gonna get my ass kicked. Gurl you be trifling!”

“Alex…you’re not black and I do not allow that language in my house.” I stated.

Alex looked confused. “But you cuss all the time!”

“No I mean the word ‘trifling’ dumbass.” I laughed when Alex pouted.

“I not a dumbass!!!” He whined still with a pout.

“Haha I was joking, come on homework time.”

“Oh joy!” Alex said sarcastically.
***************************************************
ALEX

“MWWHAHAHAHAHA!!” Jack cackled.
Son of a bitch, he’s winning..

“He heheehehe!!!! I toooolllldddddd youuuuuuuuu!!!!” He kept giggling.

“Jack shut the fuck up or else.” I growled at him

He pouted and crossed his arms. “Or else what?” He huffed.
Damn he was cute.

I glared at him for a bit as he did the same to me. That’s when I pounced him, knocking both of us off the couch.

I started tickling him, making him squeal and squirm .

“Ha ha A-aleXX! St-stopp!!” He screamed.

“What ya gonna do about it Jacky? Huh? Cant hear you.” I smirked, continuing.

That’s when it happened. Somehow he locked his legs around mine and flipped us so now he was tickling me and I’m very ticklish and can sound like a girl..

“Ja-jack I’m sor-sorry, ple-pleasee stop!”

“See how it feels? Say Im a winner!”

“I’m a win-winner.” I said smirking but laughing and trying to get out of his death grip.

“Not you, Say JACK FUCKING BARAKAT IS A WINNER!!” Jack all but screamed happily.

“JA-JACK FUC-FUCKING BARAKAT IS A WINNER!!” I screamed.

Jack stopped but still didn’t get off so he was basically straddling me..

“I am a winner, just ask your mom! Oh snapp!!”

“Shudup meanie.” I smirked

Jack started giggling and bouncing..in my lap.

“Ja-jack stop.” I breathed.
He looked at me strange then smirked. Shit.

He got down real low and whispered in my ear, “Whats wrong Lexy?”

I gulped not able to say anything and Jack grinded down on me.
I let out a low moan, praying he didn’t hear it…he did.

“Got a problem Lexy babe? You know I could always help you..” He grinned down at me.

Without thinking I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down and kissed him. There were fireworks everywhere.

My skin was tingling and then he presence was off. Shit I ruined everything. It was supposed to be a ‘bet’ I didn’t want him to know I liked him. What if he only wanted sex or something and not me, what if he didn’t like me like that. Dammit dammit dammit.

I opened my eyes to see him smiling, I was too.

“You know I might be the one to win this bet Gaskarth..not you. I will make you beg for me.” He said while smirking. Dammit I wanted nothing more than him to be mine.

“Ha ha sure.” I covered up my want.

“So uh hey you want pizza?” Jack said warmly smiling.

“Yeah that be awesome.”

Damn I loved him…