Bad Enough For You

Lets Make A Bet

[size110]“Well, welcome to my homestead.” Jack said as he kicked open the door and headed for the stairs. “This way my love.” He winked as I followed him up the steps.

When I entered his room he pushed me against the door, making it slam shut.

“Ouch, Jack.”

“Oh my bad. You do seem the type that likes it rough, you know?” He winked, smirking down at me.

“Well if I make you beg enough you’ll find out.” I whispered in his ear.

“Psh, you could never make me beg.” Jack huffed.

Oh my, did he really think I couldn’t make him beg for me? Psh he has no idea what he is getting himself into. I could make him whine to me for my fucking touch, He wou-

“ALEX! Do are you even paying attention?” Jack looked annoyed at me from getting lost in my thoughts.

“Sorry Jack, hey I have an idea. Lets make a bet.” I said with a devilish smirk plastered on my face.

“Whats this bet of yours Gaskarth?”

I leaned up and whispered into to his ear,
“I bet I could make you fucking beg for me by the end of the week, I’ll make you go down on your knees and you’ll be begging, whining for my touch…”
Jack gulped at this and looked at me with huge eyes, surprise all on him as I pulled back and bit my lip.

He put on a face and said deal.
“You’re wasting your time Gaskarth, I hope you know that.”

“Oh we will see how wrong you’re gonna be Barakat.”
I leaned up to him going for his lips and he went down too, until I turned my head and walked out of his bedroom door and down the steps.

I was going to make him beg for me, and when he does I will win and be in complete bliss. He has no idea what he is getting into.. [/size110]
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please. sorry its been long..