Status: Complete.

I Can't Not Love You

Couch

[Alex]

Jack and I were stuck together like glue after that night in Vegas. It had been about a week now and we had continued to have sex and stuff, and Jack had been extremely happy. He was happier than he had been on the whole tour so far. The tour was beginning to wind down already; we only had about a week and a half left until it was over.

Everyone on the bus knew that Jack and I had been having sex, but they didn’t really question it much. Danny was the only one who knew the entire story, but the others pieced it together easily enough. They didn’t seem to mind. We just got the occasional sarcastic or suggestive remark from them whenever we were together.

We had a day off today and everyone was getting a little stir crazy because we had driven twelve hours to get to San Diego today. It was evening now and most of the others seemed to be discussing going somewhere. I was lying on the couch in the front lounge, bored because Jack had disappeared a while ago.

“Hey Alex, do you want to come to a restaurant with us? We’re all going to head out and eat then walk around for a little while,” Rian said, standing over me.

I shrugged, “I dunno. Is Jack going?”

“I can’t find Jack. Maybe he’s-” Rian began, but was interrupted by a familiar scream.

“Give me that back or I’ll cut your balls off!” Jack yelled, running through the front lounge as he chased Danny.

“Found him,” I laughed.

“You guys are going to break something,” Flyzik yelled out, though he didn’t make an attempt to stop them. Danny jumped over someone before jumping onto the couch to try to run past Jack. Everyone jumped out of the way as they ran past us, running into the back again. As Danny was running by I saw that he was holding Jack’s Home Alone DVD.

I heard a thump in the back and Jack ran up front, DVD in hand. “Hide me!” he exclaimed.

“Why?” Rian asked.

“He’s trying to take this away!” Jack said, looking around. He suddenly dove on top of me on the couch and shoved the DVD case behind my back, clutching onto me tightly.

“Ouch,” I groaned, out of breath from him jumping on me.

Danny came back up front, scowling at Jack, “You didn’t have to shove me onto the floor.”

“You tried to take Home Alone!”

“I was just trying to take it out of the DVD player in your bunk so you would come out here and be social,” Danny huffed, crossing his arms.

Jack grinned cheekily, “Well, I’m being social now.”

Danny rolled his eyes and turned to Rian, “Are we going to the restaurant?”

“Yeah, I was just asking Alex if he and Jack wanted to come with us,” Rian said, gesturing at us.

“Nah, I think we’ll stay here. We’ll be busy,” I said, putting my arms around Jack and winking at him. He blushed.

“Oh god,” Rian groaned, walking away quickly. “Let’s go you guys, they’re at it again!”

Jack and I laughed as the others ran off the tour bus quickly, Flyzik leaving last. He pointed at us with a serious look on his face, “You two better be done by the time we get back.”

I chuckled as he shut the door, looking up at Jack on top of me. “You know, I thought I was the one on top...”

He smiled slightly and got off me so I could sit up, and he began to walk to the back lounge where we had been the last few times we had sex. I grabbed him by the hand to pull him back. “What?” he asked me, looking confused when I stopped him.

“We can stay up here and do it. There’s no one around this time,” I smirked, grabbing him by his skinny hips and making lie on his back on the couch.

“Sounds good to me,” Jack breathed as I pulled my shirt off and crawled over him on the small couch.

“Thought it would,” I murmured, kissing him and hooking my fingers into his boxers.

--------------------

“How long has it been since they left?” Jack asked, linking our hands together. I was lying on top of him, out of breath from two rounds of sex. We had put our boxers on before I collapsed back on top of him, too lazy and tired to get the rest of my clothes on right now.

“I have no idea. We’ve probably got some time before they’re back,” I said breathlessly.

“Maybe we should get dressed and clean up before Flyzik kills us,” Jack suggested.

I rested my head on his chest, “Or we could just lie here for a few more minutes.”

“That works too.”

Not even a minute later, the bus door opened and the others started to come back on the bus. Jack squeaked and held onto me tightly.

Grieco was the first to notice us, and he shrieked, “Flyzik!”

“What?” Flyzik asked, pushing past the others to come up by Grieco. “You guys, what the fuck?! You had to have sex up here?”

“We like to try new places,” I grinned, looking up at them. The others were either laughing or looking grossed out.

“Please tell me there’s nothing on the couch,” Flyzik pleaded.

Jack chuckled and shrugged, “Okay. There’s nothing on the couch.”

“Most of it is on my chest, anyway...” I mused.

“You guys!” Flyzik groaned.

“Well where else is the cum supposed to go? I wasn’t going to -” I began, but Flyzik cut me off.

“No, don’t even go there! I don’t want to know!” he said, covering his ears and walking into the back.

Vinny laughed, shaking his head at us, “That’s definitely your couch for the rest of the tour. I’m never sitting there again.”

“Sweet. We can fuck on it more often,” I grinned at Jack.

“Not what I meant!”
♠ ♠ ♠
...did I mention that there's only 5 chapters left now?

I love how you're all still suspicious of Alex. You know me too well. This one's kinda just a filler. The next one is an important chapter. I'll update again in a few days. :)

I'm 99% recovered from Warped now. It was like 100+ degrees but so worth the heat. I got to see a ton of bands and I got to meet All Time Low at their signing. Jack high-fived me and I died a little. I met You Me At Six too. Such an awesome day.

By the way, wow, over 300 comments on the story now! You guys rock.

Thanks to:
all time perv.
f0reverbr0ken
indibear
vengeancefoREVer70
sylarisahero
MoMo_92
totallytasha
Thereis182greendays
Ashie.Lexia
Tommy Defendi.
BeautifullyTattooed
YoungandLoadedKid
destery lover482
andybernard
animemaster6880
GlamorousZombie
kew_atl
Jimmy.Sullivan
Party Ghoul
coolstoryBrosif
JessicStar
darkeyedreamers
MusicVamp527
Mrs.Gerard WayXD

for their comments! :)