Status: I hate some of my filler chapters. They aren't too good just fillers. Please read past them. The story is good. XOXO

I'll Die For You... Maybe

"I'm a Band Tramp!!"

*~*Arianna’s P.O.V. *~*

NEXT NIGHT

As us girls hang out in the living room playing Tekken my phone went off with the same stupid ringtone, “The Mortician’s Daughter,” meaning it was Andy. I hit ignore a billion and one times Get the hint kid! Geez! Then I got a text message from hi-, Sandra? I read it and it says, “I swear it’s me! Andy is near me but this is not him. Please call me?” I dial her number nervous and hesitant as I put the phone to my ear. The girls left the room to give me some private time just in case it is Andy on the other side. But to my surprise it was actually Sandra that answered. “Hello? Arianna? It’s Sandra.” She said. I was frozen with fear of possibly hearing Andy’s angelic voice on the other side. “I’m here.” I say after clearing my throat. “Oh good. So what happened?” She asked me sighing. Just Boom and out there, that’s what I love about her, she’s always to the point no B.S. I take a deep breath, “Andy and I slept with each other the other night, twice. And last night he thought I was in the studio room screwing D.R.U.G.S. So I’m a band tramp!” I say fuming it all out to her. “What?!” She asked/ yelled. Sandra must have reached over and punched him because I heard a thump followed by, “OW!” It was his voice, I quickly hung up out of shock of hearing him speak. I text Sandra and apologize for my rudeness and explain it to her.

Sandra’s P.O.V.
I listened to Arianna’s explanation of what happened, Andy at my ear. WOW! They had sex? Way to go little big bro, Arianna’s hot. Anesia is my girl though, I’m gonna get her to myself one day. When I heard about the blow up I got pissed. How could he just assume Arianna would cheat? “WHAT?!” I yelled in her ear, and his seeing as he was eaves dropping. I extended my arm and smacked him in the gut. Andy yelled, “OW! FUCK SANDRA!” But by time he got out Ow she hung up on me. I got a text explaining her hurt and that’s when I knew she loved him and now he ruined it. I turned to Andy apologized and helped him up. I picked up Arianna’s duffle bag of clothes and as I walked out with Jake Pitts our guitarist I said, “She loves you Moron!” and shut the door.

I arrived at the girls’ crib with Jake and we went up to knock on the door. Anesia answered and jumped at me. Wrapping her legs around my waist hugging me, I look up to see Arianna laughing at me from the top of the stairs. When Anesia pulled back I couldn’t help but to kiss her. I ushered Jake in with my free hand and kept kissing her. After about 5 minutes Veronica, Jake and Arianna were all hooting and whistling at us. When we pulled apart Anesia’s face was red from blushing. I introduced Anesia and Jake and gave Arianna her clothes. “Whoa, Arianna, This chick looks a lot like you.” Jake observed. We laughed and Arianna said, “I would hope so. She’s my younger twin sister.” Jake nodded and made an “Ohhhh!” face. Arianna took Jake to get a beer and grabbed drinks for us as well, moments later “The Morticians Daughter” came out of Ari’s ass. Well her ass pocket. “Jake will you answer this? “ She asks tossing him the phone. He nods and answers the phone. “Hello? May I ask who this is?.... OH! Hey Andy.” Then he glared at Ari for setting him up. “Uhh, she just doesn’t wanna talk to you brotha. I’m sorry.” Jake said bluntly. “Okay I will tell her.” He said hanging up. He handed Arianna the phone, we all waited to hear the message anxious. “WELL? What’d he say?” Anesia asked really anxiously. “Oh,” Jake said “Um Ari he said ‘I’m sorry and I know I fucked everything up. I miss my “Rainbow” of happiness’” Jake said to her. I kind of giggled to the reference of Ari’s hair.
“Well this is an Andy free house now, so who wants to go to the mall?” She asked. As we get ready to go Arianna comes from upstairs with Andy’s stuff and hands it to Jake. “Return to sender please?” she asked Jake eyes a bit wet.

*~*JAKE’S P.O.V *~*

I Pull my phone out and text Andy, “She’ll always love you… Idiot!” I put his stuff in the back of Sandra’s car and then take off to the mall with the girls. He sure did ruin this.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!!! I hope you like it! I know no one likes them apart. Maybe she’ll have a thing wiff Jake!! Who knows? Anyone have any thoughts on the new story? Or should I make a sequel to this one soon. I have a great plan for the story, this story. I hope you read it. Anyways, before I write a sequel I might change the crappy fillers!!! :D So look out. :D BTW, who’s excited for the new album? I AM! Uhm but I’m more excited for Warped and FIR!!! Leave a comment about your fave band on warped. Or what story I should do? THANKS! LOVE YOU!!

P.S. Sorry for the short chapters. I wrote all these when I was in school. But now school is over so after I think the next chapter they should extend a wee bit more!