Status: Completed.

Forget Yesterday

Alex.

“Ssh Jack! Emma’s down the hall!” Alex giggled.

“How am I supposed to when your lips are torturing me like that!” Jack gasped, eyes rolling back slightly.

Alex giggled again and took Jack’s dick back into his mouth, returning to slowly sucking him, bobbing his head every now and again. Jack moaned softly, desperately, his hips thrusting in an attempt to get more. Alex teased him for a couple more seconds before giving in, not completely wanting to drive Jack mad. Jack moaned a little louder when he realised Alex was finally going to give him what he wanted, threading his fingers through his hair and tugging gently. Alex couldn’t help but moan too, loving how turned on Jack was.

It felt good to know he’d driven his boyfriend to the edge, after all.

“Cl-Close! So close!” Jack whimpered.

Alex used his hand to finish Jack off as he pulled his lips back to just cover his tip, and Jack had to bite into his own hand as he came, desperately trying not to wake his daughter up. This was something he really didn’t want to have to explain to her yet, if at all.

“Gonna jerk off on you now,” Alex grinned, licking his lips as he sat up on his knees.

Jack just mumbled his response, too drained to do anything more, making Alex laugh. Alex jerked himself off only a couple of times before he shot over Jack’s chest, tilting his head back as pleasure washed over him. Now that was the perfect way to wake up.

“Nhn, sticky,” Jack grumbled.

Alex chuckled, rolling his eyes at Jack’s behaviour, but got up and grabbed a damp cloth from the bathroom, cleaning both of them off. When he climbed back into Jack’s bed, Jack immediately pulled Alex against his body to snuggle, making Alex smile. He really was too cute.

“Morning,” Alex said happily.

“Mm, and what a good morning it is,” Jack purred, kissing the side of Alex’s head.

Who would’ve thought 6 months ago that Alex could be as happy as he was now? Alex couldn’t believe it was April already.

“Thanks for listening to me moaning about my mom yesterday,” Alex said softly, combing his fingers through Jack’s hair.

“That’s what I’m here for, Lex,” Jack smiled.

“No, really. My mom is a stressful subject for me, but you were really sweet. Thank you,” Alex insisted.

Jack lifted his head, frowning slightly. Alex was getting worked up again, wasn’t he?

“Alex, it’s okay. I know you don’t like talking about her so I honestly appreciate you de-stressing to me. I like to be the one you can trust with stuff like this,” Jack said.

“Really?” Alex said, still unsure.

Who honestly wanted to hear him ranting? Jack couldn’t be serious, right?

Jack saw the doubt in Alex’s eyes and smiled sadly. Alex still was so broken.

“Would it help if I returned the favour?” Jack asked, raising an eyebrow.

“What do you mean?” Alex said, confused.

“I could tell you about my parents, if you want?” Jack explained.

Alex’s eyebrows shot up in surprise. Jack had never even mentioned his parents before. Not that Alex had ever thought about it, but sure. Not even one mention.

“Y-You don’t have to if you don’t want to,” Alex replied.

Jack smiled a little more. He took that as a yes.

“My parents were amazing people. So kind, so generous, I never wanted for anything. We were very well off but my parents were older than most parents. They were both 45 when I was born. Something about not being able to have children but then I just came out of nowhere like a miracle, or something. My dad died when I was 16, from a heart attack. My mom died when I was 22, just peacefully in her sleep. Apparently she had a blood clot in her brain that no-one had ever noticed. They were always there for me and I still miss them with all my heart. Um, I inherited their money just as I left college, obviously, which is how I was able to support Charlotte and Emma so easily even without my job, but it’s not the same. I’d rather have them here than have their money,”

Alex felt his mouth go dry, jaw dropping slightly. How had Jack never mentioned any of this?! And here he was complaining about his mom and step-dad being homophobic…

“I-I’m so sorry,” Alex managed to choke.

“Hey, it’s alright, I’m okay with it all now. I just wish my mom had lived long enough to meet Emma. She died two weeks before Emma was born. I wish they both would’ve been able to meet her,” Jack said softly.

“Fuck,” Alex groaned.

“What?” Jack frowned.

“My problems are so petty! You sit there listening to me moaning about my mom and yours isn’t even in your life! I should try to at least talk to my mom a bit more,” Alex mumbled.

“Look at me, Lex. Don’t do something that’ll make you unhappy. You and your mom are still on bad terms so rushing into communication with her will just makes things worse. When the time is right, everything will work out,” Jack said firmly.

Alex blinked a couple of times before pressing his lips to Jack’s, surprising the older man.

“You always know what to say,” Alex said, pulling back.

“I try?” Jack offered.

Alex laughed softly and kissed Jack again, slower this time. Jack kissed him back, knowing that Alex needed the comfort right now. After a few seconds, Jack broke the kiss, resting his forehead to Alex’s.

“Just remember that we have each other now. That’s important. I’m here for you and you’re here for me. That’s all that matters,” Jack said softly.

“I know,” Alex said, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am aware that I suck with updating. I apologise.
I hope to get back into the swing of things asap!

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! I really do appreciate your feedback :)

xo