Moments

No Idea

We walked up to the bouncer and he smiled “Hey Hailey, been a while lovely” I smiled “Hey Donny!” he opened the rope and I pulled Harry in as Nikki and Lou followed us. We walked in and I smiled as I looked at the club. “Hailey Baby!!!” I looked over “Reggie!” I literally ran over and jumped the bar and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He kissed my cheek and then I hopped down and jumped back over the bar. “How have you been doing baby?!” I smiled “I’ve been amazing! This is Harry my boyfriend” I said pulling him over. “Oh he is…” “Back off he’s mine!” I said. he laughed “This is Louis and Nikki!” “It’s nice to meet you!” he said over the music and looked back at me. “You look gorgeous!” I smiled “Thank you!” he smiled and made me a drink and handed it to me. “What about you three?”

“I’m not old enough” Harry said. “Ok” he made him a drink and handed it to him. “What is it?” I smiled “Baby its what I got. Its just coke…” he looked at me and I downed my quickly. “Yeah, coke” I said and Reggie made me another one. “Just try it” I said he looked at the drink and I leaned up and kissed him. He smiled and took a drink “Oh god!” I laughed slightly and took my drink from Reggie. I leaned over the counter and kissed his cheek before downing my drink again and pulling Harry on the dance floor.

Yeah, don’t remember too much after that.

I woke up the next morning in my apartment on the floor in my bathroom while Harry was passed out in the bathtub. I bit my lip slightly and set my head back down. Until I heard Harry groan. I looked at him and moved so I was sitting next to him and I ran my hand threw his hair. “You ok Babe?” I asked he looked at me and I smiled slightly and leaned over and kissed him.

“I can’t remember anything” I laughed then groaned and held my hands over my ears “Me either.” I said. He smiled and looked around “Why are we…” “I have no idea” he laughed and got out of the tub and helped me up. I got pain killers out of the medicine cabinet and handed him two and then filled the glass in there up with water and took them and handed my cup to Harry.

We walked out into the living room to see Louis passed out on the floor next to the couch which Nikki was out on. “Well, at least we know we had fun” I said. Harry nodded and I grabbed his hand. “Let’s go bother the others” he nodded and I handed him a pair of sunglasses and then grabbed a pair for myself.

We walked to the elevator and he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back and the doors opened to reveal Niall, Zayn and Liam. “We were just coming to find you guys. Have you seen Lou and Nik?” Liam asked “Apartment” I said before we turned around “Don’t fall asleep on my shoulder. I can barley walk on my own right now” I said causing Harry to laugh.

“You guys look like you had a fun night” Zayn said as we walked in and he saw Nik and Lou. I smiled “I’d agree if I could remember” I said before walking over and pulling the curtains closed making it dark. I turned the light on and tossed my glasses off along with Harry. “You were drinking?” I nodded “I love Reggie’s” I said and Harry just smiled.

“MHm” I blinked slightly and looked at Louis as he sat up. “Morning sunshine!” I flinched and Niall’s voice. Only cause it was so loud. “I’m gonna puke” Nikki said before taking off down the hallway. I blinked slightly “Good morning to you too” I said.

Louis looked up at the couch before climbing up there and groaning. “Stupid hangover.” I laughed before flopping down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me. “That’s my girlfriend” Harry said. “She laid her not me” Lou said “I couldn’t help it. I just wanted to get laid” I said. they all laughed and I buried my head in Louis’s chest.

“Hey that’s by boo bear” I smiled and then moved “Fine” I walked over to Harry and buried my head in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. “So what happened last night?” Liam asked.

“I have no idea”
♠ ♠ ♠
yep almost down with this story