Moments

Reggie's

I woke up a little later and blinked slightly. “Hello Beautiful” I looked up at Harry and he moved a strand of hair out of my face and I smiled slightly. “Hey” he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved so he was hovering over me. “Please, don’t change” I looked at him and he ran his finger down my cheek. “You are going to hurt yourself. Trying to lose that weight for that job. You are perfect the way you are Hailey.”

I smiled slightly. “Well, I do have enough money in my account to pay my rent for about 3 years. I guess I don’t need a job right now” he smiled “And you can come on tour with us” I smiled slightly “That you will have to talk to the other boys about” he smiled and kissed me again before we heard he door open. My eyes widened and he smiled and stood up and wrapped the sheet around his waist.

I shook my head slightly as he walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. “Well someone got lucky” I heard Louis say. “Oh god!” I yelled before burying my head in the pillow. I shook my head before standing up and getting dressed. I walked into the living and Harry looked at me. “Back in the bedroom” he said. I laughed and walked past him and pecked his lips.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was food in there but I wasn’t hungry. Which was stupid because I didn’t eat ate all for two days. I closed the fridge after grabbing a bottle of water and walked back into the living room. I noticed all the guys had sat down other then Harry who was probably getting dressed.

So I sat down in Zayn’s lap. He was closest. He laughed and I smiled. “So guys I have an idea for what we can to tonight” I said. Harry walked out and looked at me on Zayn’s lap and rose an eye brow. “Jealous?” Zayn asked causing me to laugh. “She my girlfriend” he said. I smiled “Anyways. I don’t care if you guys want to go, but, I’m going to Reggie’s tonight” I said.

“To what?” I blinked “You guys really don’t know what Reggie’s is?! You live in London!” I said. “What is it Hails?” Niall asked “It’s a club. You know Dancing, drinking, sex in hallway by the bathroom” I said and winked at Harry. They all laughed and I smirked. “Look, I don’t know if you guys are going, but I am.” I said before standing up.

Where are you going?” Harry asked as I grabbed my bag “Shopping for something to wear tonight” I said. I leaned down and peaked his lips. “I’ll be home soon” I said before walking out of the apartment.

I got to the shops about 15 minutes later. “Hailey?” I looked up to see Nikki, Dawn, Lindsey and Kaytie. I swallowed the lump in my throat. “Hey guys…girls” I said. They smiled “What are you doing here?” “Shopping? I’m going to Reggie’s tonight” I said. “That place is wicked! Can I come?” Nikki asked “Sure” “If Nikki goes you know Dawns gonna go. But me and kay have plans already” “I can’t go. Liam has a dinner planned tonight” Dawn said. “Looks like it’s just us Hail” Nikki said before pulling me into the shops.

“So, Louis tells me that Harrys says your not good around girls.” I sighed “Stupid Harry” she laughed “Harry and Louis can’t keep anything from each other” she said I nodded “I can see that.” She laughed and pulled me into a store.

We walked back into my apartment laughing a few hours later. Everyone was there and I looked at Nikki and we laughed more. “What is so funny?” Louis said walking over to us. Nikki lifted up his shirt and pointed to his muscle and we fell into a fit of giggles again, so much we were leaning on each other. “What is so funny?” Harry asked walking over to me. That just sent us over the edge.

“I swear it was the first thing that popped into my head when I first met them” I laughed at her “Really? I mean I’ve seen the pictures but that’s funny” I said. “What?!” Harry asked. Nikki cleared her throat. “Well, the first time I met Lou in person…and I saw his arms…the first thing that popped in my head was…their only like that from jacking Harry off so much” she said.

I laughed again and they looked at each other which made it so much funnier. “Oh god. Come on let’s get dress” I said she nodded “Wait what?” “We are going to Reggie’s.” I said as we walked into the bedroom and she shut the door. It was now almost 8 pm and I smiled. I got dressed.

“How do I look?” I turned around and looked at Nikki’s outfit and I smiled “I say it comes off as soon as you walk in the living room.” she laughed and we walked out to the living room. “Nik….you can’t go” Lou said looking her up and down. “Ha! Told you!” I said. she laughed and I looked at Harry. “So…how do I look?” I asked. He just stared at me and I smiled “I’d say that’s answer enough” Niall said. I smiled “Wicked”

Nikki grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the apartment and we got to the elevator before the two boys joined us. “Niall and Zayn are gonna stay” Louis said. I nodded and the doors opened. We all got in and Harry pushed me against the wall and slammed his lips against mine.

“Well he’s not wasting any time” Nikki said. I pulled away from Harry and laughed. “I’m so excited. I love Reggie’s.” I said. They all laughed and Harry wrapped his arm around my shoulder as the doors opened. We got out of the building and people were out there with cameras and I blinked slightly. “thank you! I didn’t want to see tomorrow!” I said as a camera got shoved in my face.

Harry wrapped his arm tighter around me and we walked down the sidewalk for about 20 minutes until we got to Reggie’s.

“Let’s do this shit!” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
do do do got an idea outta the blue. oh yes its true. you know what i'mma do? write it.