Gunslinger

A Little Piece of Heaven

On 25th February, E Company found themselves riding through France in French railway boxcars that held either forty men or eight horses. The weather was warm and sunny, the boxcars were filled with straw and no-one was shooting at them. They were returning to Mourmelon but this time they were being billeted in large green twelve men wall tents, about a mile outside Mourmelon.

The first task was to get clean, and shower tents had been set up, although the water was lukewarm at best. When it came time for Dana to have her shower, O’Shea stood outside looking at his watch intently.
“What are you doing?”, Brian asked as he approached O’Shea outside the shower tent.
“Wow, you broke your own record Haner”, O’Shea said with a smirk, looking up from his watch. “You got here within one minute of Dana walking inside.” Brian blushed a little then smirked.
“Guess my radar’s working”, he said with a wink before sneaking inside.

Upon hearing the footsteps approaching, Dana paused as she was about to step under the spray.
“How did I know you’d turn up?”, she asked with a grin.
“You know I can’t pass up a chance to see you hot, naked and wet”, Brian replied.
“I don’t know about hot”, Dana said with a sigh. “The water’s half cold.” Brian quickly disrobed and stepped under the spray with Dana, pulling her into his arms.
“You look damn hot to me”, he whispered against her lips as he pulled her close for a passionate kiss. His hand trailed up her back, and she moaned as his fingers scraped over the tattoo on her lower back. Her lower back was one huge erogenous zone, and she moaned against his lips. Brian stepped back from her slightly, then slowly lowered himself to his knees in front of her. He looked up at her, his hair flattened wetly to his head, and she moaned again seeing the lust burning in his chocolate eyes. He slowly placed his hand behind her right leg and pulled it toward him and placed it over his shoulder. She rested her hand on his other shoulder for balance and let out a juddering breath as he blew softly over the soft brown curls. Placing his hand over her backside, he brought her closer to his mouth and she groaned as she felt his tongue swipe against her folds.
“Oh God, you taste so good”, he moaned as he licked her thoroughly. As his tongue passed over her clit, she let out a loud groan and her fingers clenched on his shoulder as she felt an aching need sweep over her. With his fingers, he splayed her pussy wide and his tongue darted inside. She cried out and her legs startled to tremble. She started to pant, her eyes shut and her head thrown back. Brian used his thumb to circle her clit, and she jerked against his mouth. Her body convulsed around him, and heated cries left her lips as he savoured her juices.
“Oh god, that feels so good”, Dana moaned above him. He abruptly removed her leg from his shoulder, stood up and grabbed her with both hands behind her butt. He lifted her up and lowered her onto his cock, moaning at the feeling of her pussy enveloping his cock. She wrapped her legs tight around his waist and rocked her hips against him. He pulled her harder and harder onto his cock, the sensation of being inside her turning his brain to mush. His cock grazed her clit as he pulled out before plunging back into her again. He hit her G spot with each thrust.
“Oh god, right there, right there!’, Dana shrieked. Hardening his thrusts, Dana started to come apart in his arms.
“God baby, you’re so tight”, he moaned, as the first spasms of her orgasm rippled along his cock. Groaning loud, he allowed his release to wash over him as his cock jerked strongly inside her as he came. His heart was hammering in his chest as his thrusts slowed. His legs felt like spaghetti and they slowly lowered themselves to the floor of the shower tent. He grabbed her head and placed a tender kiss on her lips.
“I love you so much”, he whispered. “I can’t imagine spending my life without you.” Dana lay next to him, fighting for breath, and she looked at him in amazement. Damn, did he just say what she thought he said?
“I love baby, so much”, Dana whispered, placing a soft kiss on Brian’s lips. “You’re stuck with me now.” Brian grinned, gazing deep into her eyes.
“Good, coz I’m not letting you go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A big thank you to amodernmyth88 for her comment on the last chapter.

I'm a few chapters ahead but the story is slowing coming to an end. An answer to one of the questions raised in the plot is coming up too :-)