Gunslinger

Scream

Dana’s eyes were closed whilst she was rinsing the conditioner out of her hair when she heard a commotion on the stairs. It sounded like a herd of elephants was racing up the stairs. She shrugged it off, figuring that Matt and Emily were about to get frisky. She sighed, then tilted her head back again. The sounds of running came into her room, then the bathroom door came crashing open and almost ripped off its hinges. She gave out a scream, nearly slipping on the slick surface of the shower stall. Through the steam, she saw a large figure approaching and screamed again.

The door to the shower was flung open, and Dana screamed again when she saw Brian standing there.
“What the fucking hell do you want?”, she cried out, her hands moving to cover herself.
“Don’t….”, Brian said. “Don’t cover yourself”, he said hoarsely. He reached in and tried to grab her arm.
“Get your fucking hands off me, Haner!”, she yelled. She shrank back against the shower wall as he stepped into the shower with her. He forcefully pulled her against him, and she struggled to get out of his arms.
“Do you think this is fucking funny?”, she screamed at him. Before she could say anything further, his lips were covering hers and despite her mind screaming at her to fight back, her body was turning to mush at the feel of his lips on her again. She struggled against him, and he placed both hands on either side of her head. He pulled her head closer as he kissed her with more passion.
“Don’t do this to me”, she pleaded, after he pulled back. He pulled back briefly to look at the struggling woman in his arms.
“I know it’s not the same without O’Shea outside, but please baby, please just kiss me.”

It took a moment for Brian’s words to register, but Dana then went limp in his arms and he flicked off the water, scooped her up and carried her out of the bathroom, and laid her gently down on the bed.
“You….you”, she began.
“Baby, I remember”, he said against her lips. He pulled her closer, and she was mindful of her wet naked body lying on the bed, and his muscular fully clothed wet body lying over her. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip, and she felt herself opening her lips as if in a daze. She felt Brian’s tongue against hers as he deepened the kiss. He moaned against her mouth.
“Baby, I love you”, he sighed.
“Oh God, say that again”, Dana moaned as she felt his lips moving over her neck. Electricity was shooting along her spine as his lips hit the spot just below her ear that turned her body to mush.
“I love you”, he repeated against her skin. His long fingers were running down her sides, and she bit her lip when his fingers softly ran up her chest and he gently pinched both of her nipples. She groaned when he rolled both of her nipples between the pads of his fingers and she gasped aloud when his lips closed over one peak and sucked it gently into his mouth. Her back arched off the bed as Brian’s tongue swiped over her nipple. She moaned and she felt him smirk.
“I love to make you moan”, he groaned as his lips trailed back up her chest before he claimed her mouth with another scorching kiss. His lips moved over hers as their tongues fought a duel for dominance. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it haphazardly behind him. He got off the bed and fumbled with the button on his jeans, and cursed when he tried to pull his wet jeans off his legs. Dana giggled as Brian swore.
“Fucking hell”, Brian griped as he tried to get the wet denim down his legs. “I want to fuck you so bad and I can’t get my fucking pants off!”

Dana sat up and ran her hand over the bulge in the front of his jeans. His cock jerked underneath her hand.
“Oh god, you tease”, Brian breathed. He finally managed to get his jeans and underwear off and threw them off to the side. “You’re gonna pay for teasing me”, he said against her lips as he slid his body over hers.
“Oh yeah?”, Dana breathed, as she trailed kisses down his neck, biting down on his jugular vein. Brian whimpered against her neck before his tongue began a scorching trail down her chest. He paused for a moment to teasingly lick and suck both her nipples before his lips and tongue continued down her body, pausing to lick her bully button which made her shudder. He slowly eased her legs apart and her back arched off the bed again when his tongue delved straight into her pussy.
“Oh god, Brian”, she moaned. She closed her eyes as stars burst behind her eyelids. Brian curled his tongue, tasting as much of her as he could. His nose pressed hard against her clit, and he tilted her hips up as his tongue lashed at her pussy. Her hoarse cry incited him further and he sucked on her clit which made her shriek, and her thighs trembled around his head as her orgasm stuck at her core. His tongue continued to lash at her, and she cried out as orgasm after orgasm hit her.
“Fuck baby”, he moaned against her pussy. “You taste so good.”

“Oh my God, MY EYES!!” She opened her eyes, and she saw a visibly shocked Jimmy standing in the doorway. She tensed, her eyes wide.
“We’re a little busy man”, Brian spoke. “Make it quick.”
“I just thought…..I felt bad when I heard the yelling…. I heard Dana scream…and I….fuck”, Jimmy stammered.
“Take your eyes off my woman”, Brian snarled, moving over Dana to keep her body from Jimmy’s view. Dana saw Jimmy throw his hands up, and begin to back out of the doorway, his blue eyes still wide in shock.
“I’m going back downstairs to rock in the corner”, Jimmy stammered before he turned and fled.
“Now where we, baby?”, Brian whispered as his tongue returned to lick lovingly at Dana’s pussy. “I think we were right here.”

Dana was still a little mortified that Jimmy had seen her naked, with Brian’s head buried between her thighs, but her brain quickly turned to mush as she felt the familiar tingles of an impending orgasm racing through her veins. Her fingers tangled in Brian’s hair as a loud cry left her lips.
“Oh god, please”, she cried.
“Please, what?”, Brian murmured as he rose up above her and his lips met hers passionately. She could taste her essence on his lips, and her body was burning with desire.
“Please, I want you to fuck me”, she moaned. He smirked against her lips.
“I thought you’d never ask, baby”, Brian sighed as he felt Dana’s soft fingers closing around his cock. “Put me in you”, he said hoarsely.

Dana slowly pulled him close, until his huge cock was nudging her pussy.
“I’m never letting you go again”, Brian whispered tenderly against her lips, before he surged forward and sheathed his cock to the hilt in her pussy. Dana let out a loud groan as her inner walls stretched to accommodate his size. Brian began pumping into her, and her nails scraped down his back He increased the rhythm, his hands gripping her ass as he plunged into her, his eyes almost rolling back in his head at the pleasure of being inside her. He lowered himself until he was resting on his elbows, the movement slipping his cock further into her until he was touching her womb. She trembled in his arms, as she felt his balls pressed up against her ass. He rocked her with small hard thrusts and she whimpered as she felt tingles racing along her entire body.
“Oh god”, she moaned loud. Her muscles were beginning to clamp on his cock, and he felt lightning shoot along his spine.
“I want you to come all over my cock”, he moaned as he began to increase his rhythm. His cock began to hit her G-spot and she writhed underneath him, her black hair splayed against the pillows.

Suddenly, Dana’s orgasm hit and she yelled out as she felt her pussy contracting around Brian’s rock hard cock. Her muscles tightened around his cock as she came, and Brian slammed into her once, twice, and on the third thrust his climax shattered around him. He heard himself shouting her name as his cock jerked strongly inside her, filling her with his cum.

He collapsed over her, his arms tightening around her as he pulled her close. His cock was still pulsing slightly inside her as he gathered her close.
“I fucking love you so much”, he sighed.
“I love you too”, Dana whispered and their lips met in a tender kiss.

******************

Shortly after Brian had run upstairs, Emily, Matt and Zack heard the yelling from the kitchen. Jimmy stumbled into the kitchen from where he and Leana had slept on a blow up mattress.
“What the fucks that noise?”, he mumbled sleepily. Emily turned to look at him, and she grinned at his bleary eyed appearance.
“Brian ran upstairs and I think he’s going at it with Dana”, she replied. Jimmy’s eyes cleared almost instantly.
“He better not be fucking hurting her”, he snapped. The yelling stopped and they all looked at each other.
“What’s going on?”, Matt asked. “Why have they stopped yelling at each other?”
“I don’t know”, Emily replied. “Maybe he stomped off.”

A loud moan reached their ears, and they stared wide eyed at each other.
“What the hell?”, Zacky asked, lifting his head back off the table.
“I better go and check that they’re not killing each other”, Jimmy sighed, before he skipped up the steps.

He came back down a few minutes later, with eyes wide. He just looked at the others, his mouth opening and closing, but no sounds coming out.
“Well, out with it”, Emily replied, “Are they killing each other?” Jimmy shook his head, still wide eyed.
“They’re fucking!”, he finally shrieked. Emily slapped her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide.
“They’re what!?”, Matt exclaimed, his hazel eyes wide in shock.
“He’s all over her like white on rice!”, Jimmy exclaimed, hopping up and down on the spot.
“They better not stain my bed sheets”, Zacky moaned, with the left side of his face pressed to the kitchen table again.
“They’re going at it on top of the bed”, Jimmy replied, to which Zacky groaned. “And they were both wet!”
“Imma kill him”, Zacky moaned.

They were interrupted by loud moans filtering down the stairs and they stared wide eyed at each other.
“Holy hell”, Matt muttered, as the moans got louder. The four of them stared at each other. For once in his life, Jimmy Sullivan was completely speechless.
“Well, I think it’s safe to say they don’t hate each other anymore”, Gena said with a smirk as she walked into the kitchen and kissed Zacky’s cheek.
“Oh my God, he remembered!”, Emily shrieked, and she and Gena squealed and danced happily around the kitchen.

******************

As Dana lay curled next to Brian, with his arms cradling her close to his muscular body they heard the shrieks from downstairs.
“I guess Jimmy couldn’t keep his mouth shut”, Brian smirked.
“Do you care that they know?”, Dana asked. Brian looked down at her and smiled gently.
“No way, baby”, he said as his lips moved gently over her cheek. “Though Zack may be a little pissed that we made a mess on his bed.”
“He’ll get over it”, Dana smirked.
“There’s a couple of things I want to ask you”, Brian murmured against her hair.
“Mmmm, what is it?”, Dana replied, as she snuggled closer, and felt Brian’s arms tightening around her.
“Will you wear that corset to bed one night, because that was hot as fuck and I wish I’d remember last night.” Dana smirked and rolled her eyes at him.
“And the next question?”, she asked. He grabbed her chin and moved her so that he was looking directly into her eyes.
“Will you marry me?”, Brian asked. “I don’t want to spend another minute without you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh Brian smut :-) Aww, he kicked in Zacky's bathroom door to get his girl. How romantic :p And poor Jimmy copped an eyeful of both of them naked, though he probably could have done without seeing Brian's ass :p

A big big big big thank you to my following lovely commenters

amodernmyth88
becca65
Lacey_Nights
We'llBraveThisStorm

This is it for the main part of the story. Epilogue coming up next is the last chapter :-)