Sweet Blasphemy

Little red hand print

Lexis: *POV*
I stormed out of the classroom and made my way down the hallway, my hands were shaking I’d never been so angry in all my life, my heart was pounding and I was burning up. I then heard a little cry out “Lexis, wait up!” I turned around and wiped the tears from my eyes, I saw Sammi running towards me “Oh! Honey” she said as she gave me a massive hug “I’m so sorry, you didn’t deserve that” she said sounding sympathetic as she wrapped her arms around me “you don’t have to apologise sweetie, it’s that fucking asshole who does” I yelled angrily. Sammi pulled away a bit so we were face to face “I don’t know what’s gotten into him, he’s never this bad I mean he’s always been a smart-ass but that was just nasty” she said trying to console me “I’m going home to pack” I said fixing my bag but before I could say anything else I saw my teacher Ms. Thomas walking towards Sammi and I “Lexis, what’s happened?” She asked sounding concerned “Andy that’s what” I said glaring at the floor “what did he do?” She asked “He was rude about Jenna, Lexis’s twin sister, pretty much took it too far” said Sammi, who went on to explain. The look in Ms. Thomas’s face was plain to see, she was angry and that Andy was going to be in a world of trouble “Ok, go wash the your make-up off, have a drink of water, try to settle down a bit and I’ll deal with Andy” she said sounding understanding “Sammi, stay with her and come back to class in about 10mins” said Ms. Thomas softly “Will do” said Sammi.
We made our way to the bathroom and I began wiping my run mascara from my face “What the hell is his problem?” I said angrily, turning away from the bathroom mirror “well there’s a very long list” said Sammi “to be honest I don’t know but to sum it up he’s a douche” she said raising her eyebrows “All I can say is NO-ONE speaks about Jenna like that, I mean she has her faults but that was just...” I paused for a moment, my fist clenched as I tried to find the right words “Uncalled for? Rude?” Sammi suggested knowing I’d agree “spot on hun” I said trying to get rid of what was left of my mascara. “He’s only doing it for a reaction” said Sammi, looking up from checking her phone “Well...he got it” I said looking down into the sinking and throwing away the paper towels I’d used. A few minutes passed “Well we better get back to class, you going to be ok?” asked Sammi, looking concerned “Do you really think I’m going to let that little shit get to me?.... well at least not much more” I said trying to smile “that’s my girl” said Sammi with a giggle. We started making our way back to class and we could not only see but hear Ms. Thomas having words with Andy outside the classroom, I tried to stay calm but the moment I saw him I just wanted to rip his throat out “I’ll be in class in a few minutes girls” said Ms. Thomas as she saw us walking towards her. Both Sammi and I smiled at her and made our way into class, as I did I could still see my bright red hand print across Andy’s face and to be honest I was rather impressed, he then shoot me a look which I couldn’t quite workout either he knew what he’d done (the extent of it) or it was a blank but I didn’t care. I sat back down at my desk shoving my bag under the table, CC jumped to his feet and came over to give me a hug “You going to be ok?” he said “Yeah I’ll be fine” I said softly “don’t let him get to you, he can be such an ass at times” Said CC shaking his head and still hugging me “You don’t say” I said sounding bit cheeky “So,.. What’s happening with Andy?” asked Sammi “Detention I think” said Jake “Maybe Jenna could break his nose again” I said with a grin “yeah, ouch” said Jake “but I like it” he added trying not to laugh.
Few minutes later Ms. Thomas came back into the classroom minus Andy, my guess was he’d been sent to the principal’s office or something “apologises for that class” she said while sorting through some paper work on her desk then began the lesson. My mind was still elsewhere but I needed the distraction, may not have been ideal but as least it was something and it was made better by him not being there.
Class had end for the day and I couldn’t have been happier I grabbed my bag said goodbye to Sammi and made my way down the hallway suddenly CC came running up behind me and put his arm over my shoulders “Feeling better?” he asked as we walked “Yeah I’m alright, not going to let that knob head ruin the rest of my day” I said with a smile “fair enough” said CC, trying his best not to laugh “Do you want me to have word with him? Tell him to back off” he asked politely “That’s sweet but it’s alright I don’t want you to get stuck in the middle” I said as I rested my head on his shoulder “no worries and on a lighter note, you excited about the gig?” he asked happily “yes and no, I’m worried about Jenna she’s been acting out so much lately I don’t know how she’ll do” I said with a concerned tone of voice “I’m sure she’ll be alright” he said trying to sound positive “I hope your right” I said trying to convince myself that maybe it wasn’t that bad. We kept walking until we got outside to the car park “anyways I better go home and pack I’ll see you when I get back” I said smiling “alright kido take care and glad you’re feeling bit better” said CC with a smile “Awww thank” I said with a giggle. I gave him a hug goodbye then made my way to the car and started to make my way, I had weird feeling in my stomach like the kind you have when something isn’t right but then again this was nothing unusual home life lately hadn’t exactly been all bright and bubbly, After a few minutes I was home I grabbed my bag and locked up the car.
I walked through the front door and saw Dean in the kitchen “Hey Lexis, good day?” he asked me with a smile, I walked into the kitchen and with one look he knew I’d been upset “Lexis, what’s happened?” he said sounding concerned and giving me a big hug “Just Andy being a dickhead yet again” I said as my eyes began to tear up “Again? What the hell is with this guy? No one messes with my baby sister” Said Dean sounding pissed off “I don’t know and to tell you the truth I don’t care...he’s just trying to wind me up” I said softly “Oh by the way, Brain rang me about an hour ago to say Jenna and I have a gig booked in New York, it’s for some charity, and we have to be at the airport tonight at 10:30 for check-in” I said still being hugged by Dean “Ah ok cool, yeah he rang here as well to let Dad know” he said softly. I pulled away to take my bag off my shoulders “well...guess I better go pack” I said with very little enthusiasm “Ok, let me know if you need any help” said Dean with a smile “Shall do, by the way is Selena home yet?” I asked “Nah, she’s over at a friend’s house” he said sounding a bit unsure “Ok, well if I don’t see her before I leave I’ll message her” I said with slight disappointment, I began to make my way up the stairs when I heard Dean call for me “Oi Lexis, cheer up” he called out, sounding concern “I’m alright” I yelled back before walking up the stairs and beginning the fun task of packing. There was something not quite right but I couldn’t work it out this sudden gig had me nerves, why? There’s any number of things but whatever it was I knew it wasn’t going to be pleasant.
I rummaged through my clothes to pack for the gig I only had a few hours before leaving for the airport so I had be quick with what I was packing, few minutes later I heard a knock on my door “Yeah?” I said looking up at the door as I sat on the floor “Hey” seeing Dean pops his head through my door “Hey” I said still looking through clothes “Come in” I added after a moment. He came in to my room looking worried “Have you seen Jenna at all today?” he asked quietly “No, why do you ask?” I said looking confused “Well....I have” He said looking annoyed “Oh no! What did you say?” I said looking worried “Well she came home few hours ago with...some guy” he pauses for a moment “and I kind of snapped at her, I mean she’s acting like such a brat lately I can’t deal with it anymore” he said sounding pissed off but with regret “You called her a Slut didn’t you?” I asked raising my eyebrows “Well.....yeah” He said avoiding eye contact “Ah Dean! What the hell? The situation is bad enough as it is without you pissing her off” I said angrily “I know her behaviour is bad, Ok really bad, but calling her names isn’t going to solve anything” I said still sitting on the floor glaring at him “I know and I’m sorry but it’s just....” he pauses again and still avoids eye contact. I get up off the floor and walk towards him “Look, it’s not me you have to be apologising to and as I said I know things haven’t been exactly picture perfect but you can’t just turn your back on her even though she makes it seem so easy” I said trying to hold back tears “and I take it you want me to apologise for you” I said again raising an eyebrow “If she’ll listen that is” He said his words oozing with regret “I’ll do my best but I’m not making any promises, I’m not exactly her favourite person at the moment” I said giving Dean a hug “Thank” He said smiling “No worries but next time be more careful with your words”.
I continued packing when my phone rang, I looked at the number; it was Sammi “Hey” I answered happily “Hey lovely” Sammi replied “What’s up?” I asked “Not that you want to hear his name right now but I just got off the phone with Andy and he feels really bad about what he said” Sammi said sounding timid “Well so he should be, little snot bubble” I said, sounding a bit snarly “haha, yeah he is but yeah I just thought I’d let you know, if it makes you feel any better” she said still sounding timid “Not really but I get what you mean though” I said trying to stay calm “and I also wanted to wish you luck for the gig” Sammi said sounding happier “Aww thanks” I said happily “anyways I’ll let you get back to packing, missing you already” said Sammi with a giggle “Back at ya sweetie, talk later bye” I said “Cyaz” I put the phone down and continued packing. Few hours passed and it was time to make a move to the airport, the feeling in my stomach still sat, something was wrong I knew but still couldn’t work it out and to be honest I’m not sure I did, this could be the gig that could very well make or break I Shot Barbie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so this one was written by my sister from another mister. i just gave it a few tweaks. please comment on it. we've baisically been working on this together, but this chapter really belongs to Alice. love ya sis. hope you like the small changes i made.-Vengeance girl