Sweet Blasphemy

Just play the victim

I opened my front door tentivly and stuck my head in, listening for any sound of movement. After a long moment of hearing nothing, I lead the way into the house; Ash closed the door as he followed me in, before silently following me up the stairs. “So, I’m guessing this isn’t just to avoid your dad” Ash said as we reached the hallway. “Nope, it’s to avoid my family too….” I trailed off as Dean stepped out of his room. “Oh, so we’re finally coming home. Dad was gonna call the police last night” Dean told me, narrowing his eyes, his body rigid with anger. “Like he fucking cared that I disappeared. The only reason he would call the police is to make himself look good. He’d be happier if I vanished” I snarled. “Yeah, that’s right Jenna, Play the victim like you always do. You do it so well. How about you just run along and have another five one night stands. Tell me, is it still considered a one night stand or does more than one a night make it an orgy” He taunted, I gasped then stomped over to him and slapped him as hard as I could across the face. I then grabbed Ash’s arm and dragged him down the hall and into my bedroom, tears threatening the whole way, before beginning to fall as I slammed the door shut. “So, do you think my home life is ok?” I asked Ash, before giving a choked sob, my knees buckling from under me and hitting the floor, my body shaking with violent sobs as Ash dropped down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Shhh Jen, it’s okay baby, it’ll be ok.” He whispered into my hair, gently rocking me back and forth, the whole time I was sobbing into his chest, drenching his shirt.

“I’m sorry” I told him as I pulled away, finally manage to get myself under control. “Don’t be Jen. What he said was really hurtful.” Ash told me, a look of disgust on his face. “And absolutely true” I added in a whisper as I climbed to my feet and walked over to my chest of drawers, “What do you mean babe?” He asked, I could hear the frown in his voice. “About the one night stands” I whispered, jumping when Ash gentally turned me to face him. I looked up into his face, expecting to see disgust, but all that was there was a look of understanding. “You do it to feel, right?” he asked me, I looked down and nodded, feeling ashamed. “Then I can understand” He told me softly, making me look at him. I searched his face, not knowing what I’d find, but all I could see was sincerity. A second later, Ash frowned and reached past me, pulling a lacy, frilly G-sting from my open underwear drawer. He raised an eyebrow and smirked at me, the look on his face suggested he was thinking of something naughty. “No,” I told him as I snatched it off the finger he was using to hold it up. “aww, I didn’t realise you liked that kind of thing” He teased, I laughed, “you are so full of shit” I told him, shaking my head and stuffing it back into my drawer.

Ash reached past me again and pulled a black and beige lacy bra from the drawer and handed it to me. “Wear this one” he told me, I smiled, and took the offered bra. With a shake of my head, I pushed him away “Bed” I told him as I pointed to my four poster bed. He walked over to it and dropped down on the corner, wrapping his arm around a post. “Now this bed could be a lot of fun” he told me, making me giggle. “Nuh-uh. No sex at my place. Too many people to walk in and throw a fit” I told him, turning my back to him as I pulled his shirt over my head and undid the clasp on my dress, letting it fall so that it only covered from waist to mid-thigh. I quickly put the bra on, but as I fought to do it up, a pair of hands took the ends from my hands, startling me a little, I hadn’t even heard him get up. When Ash had done it up, he kissed the back of my neck. “Thanks” I murmured, leaning back against him for a second, before fishing out the matching G. “want a hand?” Ash asked hopefully, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow, until he hung his head, trying to look like he was sorry “I know, Bed right?” he asked, turning and going back to sit on the bed once more.

I went to my wardrobe and pulled out a skirt I hadn’t worn in ages, and switched it for the dress, “has anyone ever told you that you’re a tease?” Ash asked, watching me as I crossed my room again to pull out the under bust vest. I shrugged “So are you” I told him coyly. We were silent as I finished getting ready. Once I was done, I went over and sat down next to him. “So….. what do you wanna do today?” I asked. “How does go-karts sound?” he asked, a grin breaking out. “I’m gonna have to say hell yeah” I replied with a grin as Ash got to his feet. “C’mon then. Let’s get out of here before any more of your family show up” Ash said as he pulled me to my feet.

**Lexis’s PoV**
I jumped as my phone went off in my pocket, I waved for Sammi to go in as I pulled it from my pocket, frowning when I saw the number belonged to my manager Brian. “Hey Bri, what’s up?” I asked, stepping to one side. “Just calling to let you know that you’ll be on a plane tonight, you guys have a slot in a charity benefit.” Brian told me, I sighed, wishing I’d been consulted about this. “What’s the charity for?” I asked, I don’t know what I expected, but the answer I got was the last one I expected. “It’s a charity that helps rehabilitate victims of rape.” He told me, “it’s called One Voice” he added, I could hear papers shuffling in the background “Ok. What time is the flight?” I asked, glancing around, the hallway was just about empty. “Uh, just a second……. 11:30. You need to be at the airport at 10:30 to book in” he told me. “Ok Bri. I’ll be there.” I told him before saying goodbye and hanging up. I was surprised, I really didn’t think we’d have a gig this soon, but I wasn’t sure it was such a good idea, especially with the way Jen had been behaving for the last couple of weeks. With a sigh and I shake of my head, I went into my classroom.

I dropped down next to Sammi, who instantly dragged her attention away from Jinxx. “Who and what was that about?” She asked me, a perfectly shaped eyebrow raised in question. “It was my manager Brian. He just called to tell me that me and my band are flying out tonight to go do a charity thing in New York” I told her, Jake, Jinxx and CC all stopped talking and looked at me. “What’s the charity for?” Jinxx asked, “It’s for a Charity called One Voice. It helps women who are victims of rape” I replied, trying desperately to ignore Andy as he dropped down in the seat in front of me. “I bet Jenna is just gonna love being dictated to.” Sammi commented, sliding down in her seat. ”That’s what’s got me worried” I replied, pulling a face. “If anyone deserves to be raped, it’s that bitch sister of yours” Andy said, turning to glare at me. I was on my feet in an instant, fists clenched and my cheeks turning red with rage “You take that back you self-centred little turd monkey” I snarled. Andy was on his feet almost as fast as me. “Fine, I take it back. She wouldn’t have to be raped, she just opens her legs for anyone” He shot back with a venomous glare. SLAP. The sound of my hand connecting with Andy’s face echoed around the deathly silent room. I watched with him stumble back in astonishment, a red welt rising on his skin. I couldn’t help but feel a smug sense of satisfaction as he stared at me in disbelief, the feeling only slightly ruined by the stinging in my palm. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom, not even bothering to look back.

**Jenna’s PoV**
I was looking at fluffy handcuffs when my phone rang, my smirk of amusement turning to a scowl of resentment as I realised that it was my manager. “What?” I demanded as I answered my phone. “You need to be at LAX for ten-thirty tonight. You have a charity event in New York that you guys are slotted to play. And before you argue Jen, it’s to raise money to help rape victims” Brian told me. I growled, looking around the sex shop Ash had dragged me into, after spotting it as we walked to the go-kart complex. “No, I’m not doing it” I replied, my voice sounded dangerous, even to me. “Jenna Leigh Hardy, You will be at that airport tonight or you can kiss goodbye to going to the Golden Gods” Brian told me, his voice just as dangerous as mine. “FUCK YOU” I snapped, hanging up before he could reply. “Jen?” Ash asked as I threw my phone into my bag. “Don’t even ask” I growled, turning away, only to have him yank me around to face him. “I am asking” Ash told me, his eyes narrowing as he took an authority tone with me. “I’ve gotta go to New York tonight to play some Charity Gig” I hissed angrily. “Which charity?” Ash asked, looking clearly puzzled as to why I was angry “I don’t know and I don’t fucking care” I told him. He sighed and shook his head, turning his attention back to the display we’d been looking at. “Whatever. Let’s just forget about it” He told me as he picked up fluro pink latex paint. I sighed and crossed the store to look at the sexy lingerie. How was it that I hadn’t even been with him for twenty-four hours and I was already fighting with him.