‹ Prequel: Monster Love
Status: Updating slowly.

Loved By Monsters

The Blue Haired Cookie Monster

After the girl had fainted, we laid her on the couch, and waited for her to wake up and regain consciousness. We all chatted lightly amongst ourselves, wondering where she came from and who she was. Out of the corner of my eye, Troy looked deep in thought, and his eyes kept darting to the girls pale figure. His expression was unreadable, like everything else about him, but I could easily tell something was bothering him, and it had to do with the girl. So I slid off the arm of the couch and plopped down into his lap, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"So, Troy, cat got your tongue?" I smirked knowing what I said would get to him. He shook his head. "No. I don't see the need to speak." I smiled. "Yeah, because you are speechless. You like her." I put emphasis on the word "like". He glared at me, his red eyes, expressing his anger. "Get over yourself. I don't like her, I don't even know her. She's weird. She has blue hair Blue hair, Nateia! She must be insane to have blue hair, especially that bright of a colour!I'm sure she is some loud mouth girl, with an annoying high pitched voice, and has a bad sense of humor. At least yours was cute. I can't see she is so ugly." He stood up, pushing me off his lap and onto the floor, as I watched him storm out of the room, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see the girl sitting up on the couch, finally awake. I knew by the look in her eyes she heard every word he had said.

He hers held sorrow, and she looked down. "He doesn't like me does he?" she spoke in a quiet, hoarse voice. I sighed. "Troy can be. . ." I struggled to find the right word. "Difficult. You will have to get used to it. He doesn't even know you. Give it time. I'm sure he'll come around. Besides, that was the longest sentence he has ever said. You should feel proud of yourself. And don't listen to him. You are a beautiful girl." She nodded still looking down.

"I'm sorry for intruding. I was running from the vampires that killed my family, and were chasing me. I saw the house and ran to it, seeking safety. Apparent;y I ran further than I thought. I don't recognize any of this land. Thanks for helping me though."

She stood up and looked apologetically at me. "I'm sorry, but I really must be going." She turned to leave, when I thought of something that made me curious. "Wait. What is your name?" She frowned. "You will never see me again. You won't even remember me." She then left while I was left in shock, as was Demiscus, Xander, and Brian, the only ones who had stayed in the room after Troy left in his fit of rage. Knowing what we said wouldn't make her stay, we let her be.

-Blue Hair's POV-

I was walking along the path, in just 10 minutes, I was a mile away from the house that had saved me. I was doing a mixture of running and walking. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention, and seeing as I didn't know the area, I was lost. I looked around to find something that was familiar when I heard a voice behind me. "Lost?" I turned around to see that guy that the girl had called Troy leaning against a tree. The one who insulted me. I crossed my arms. "What do you want? Here to tell me more things you don't like about me?" I asked not really caring about the answer. He opened his mouth to speak but I beat him to it.

"Don't even say it. You don't know me. You can't talk shit about me when you don't know a thing. You don't know my name, you don't deserve an opinion. I don't know you, or anyone back there, and I didn't go and make assumptions. You are a jerk. Yeah, I'm judging now, because of how you reacted. I repeat. You are an asshole, a jerk, a bas--" I was stopped by lips on mine. I stood there in shock while he kissed me and pulled away. looking into my eyes. "Shut up." I was confused. Why the hell did he kiss me? Apparently, I had said that aloud, because he answered me with a smirk. "You wouldn't be quiet. I was right about on thing, You are a loud mouth."

I looked at him in shock. "I am not!" He nodded. "Actually, you are. I don't think you are even capable of being quiet. You kept going and going, I didn't think you'd ever shut up. I took matters into my own hands. He shoved his hands into his pockets and braced his shoulder against the tree, leaning on it. I huffed indignantly. "I can too shut up." He chuckled lowly, I couldn't barely distinguish what it was. "No. You can't. You just failed right there. You spoke."

Balling my hands into fists, I exploded again. I had a short fuse, and the end was already unraveling from before. It was like throwing matches onto gasoline. It only fueled the fire. "I didn't fail!" He just looked at me, a bored expression on his face. "And again." I groaned. "Ugh, bastard." I turned my back on him and returned to looking for a way out of all these brambles I had found myself lost in.

"You just can't do it can you?" I laughed humorlessly, and gritted my teeth. "I wasn't even trying." I heard leaves crumble, and a cold breathe on my ear. "I doubt you could do it then." I placed my hand on the back of his neck and turned my head slightly. "Oh, I could. But I have something else that I'm better at. I can get you to shut up." I placed my lips on his leaving him in shock and then scampered away. "Oh, that's much better. The silence is lovely." He looked still in shock, but soon regained his composure. "Yeah, it was, before you ruined it."

"Always one with smart remarks." He smirked. "The best part, I'm not even trying." I laughed. "That much is obvious. Because they aren't very good." He glared at me. "And here i was thinking of helping you out of here. But you don't really need it. Have a fun night with the wild animals. Most are about ten times your size." He walked away, and I heard several growls and some wolves howling. Naturally, I freaked out. "Troy?" I heard a snarl and felt something tackle me. I struggled and closed my eyes, waiting for it to kill me and end my miserable life but before it could do so, it was ripped off of me.

I opened my eyes to see Troy standing there fighting it panting hard. It didn't take long before it was laying on the ground out cold, I looked at Troy curiously, and he met my amethyst eyes with his ruby ones.

As I looked into his eyes, I thought I saw concern in them, but I wasn't sure, because I blinked and it was gone. I shook my head, breaking eye contact and Troy picked me up and started walking out of the woods. He was quiet the entire time, until we reached the edge of the woods. "If I put you down. . . will you stay?" I looked at his unreadable face in surprise, and he stared back blankly. "Well?"

"Why? Why do you want me to stay?" he shrugged. "I think Nateia could use a girlfriend. She is always with us guys. You would be good for her. Seems to like you." I sighed. "No." He didn't ask why. He just set me down and I walked away, I felt his eyes burn acidic holes on my back. "What is your name?" I didn't look at him. "Why should I tell you?" What i expected him to do was to make a witty retort, or maybe laugh it off, or maybe even kiss me again to bribe it out of me. But he did none of that. Instead, what he did, shocked me. He picked me up, dispite my struggles, and threw me over his shoulder and walked up the hill.

I punched him in the back, right over his spine, but it didn't even seem to effect him. My hand hurt like a bitch afterwords though. i didn't try that again, although I did bite him, anything that might hurt him. Nothing worked. Surprise, surprise. Walking up the sidewalk, he opened the door and closed it with his foot, walked straight up thje stairs, totally ignoring the looks the others gave him, and went into a room, throwing me on the bed. He left, closing the door behind him, and I heard a click.

The bastard just kidnapped me!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. So sorry it took so long. What do you think so far? Yes, Troy was a bit OOC, and more angry, but i have a reason behind that. So this is intentional.