Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

Maybe that's the only place it can really live.

“And our beautiful best friend has returned.”

Parker just laughed as she fell down on the couch between Jace and Liz. “I know you lot missed me.”

“Terribly,” he spoke, resting his head on her shoulder. “So tell us all the details, girl,” he demanded, bubbling with excitement. “Did you and Josh get your nasty on?”

“Of course they did, look at that massive hickey on her neck.”

Parker rolled her eyes as she pulled her red shirt up higher on her neck. “Oh come off,” she said, pushing Liz’s hand from her neck. “Josh and I are simply mates.”

“Who fuck each other senseless?”

“Exactly,” she spoke as the two chuckled loudly. “So what are we doing tonight ladies?”

Jace grinned up at Parker before cuddling his face into her body. “I was thinking we watch a few good films and then eat.”

“That sounds perfect.”

The three of them got comfortable on the couch, a large blanket pulled over all of their bodies, the three of them quoting the movie Mean Girls line after line, especially Jace. It was his choice. That was how movie night went, they would all play rock paper scissor to see who would get to put their movie on. Jace was always into movies like Mean Girls and anything with Ryan Gosling while Liz always picked movies that were close to being porn. Parker, she was always mixture of movies, mainly Will Ferrell. They laid there with lights turned off completely and the large window blocked by the large comforter blanket. They didn’t care that it was only 2 in the afternoon. This was the time they had, so they would spend it without a care in the world.

“We’re totally Janice, Ian and Cady. Well except I’m hot and not fat,” Jace explained popping a chip into his mouth. “And Liz is hot,” he said before turning to Parker. “And you’re not a ginger.”

The three of them just laughed, like usual until the sound of Parker’s phone vibrating in her lap took all of their attention.

“If that’s Josh again I’m going to make him my bitch.”

Parker rolled her eyes at Liz’s comment before looking down at her phone, suddenly a smile spread to her lips. She pressed down on the green button allowing the speaker phone to turn on.

“Hello,” she said turning the television down.

“Baby!” instantly a smile spread on all three of their faces.

“What’s up?”

“Don’t “What’s up?” me!” she yelled out in annoyance. “I hate when you do that shit.”

“Sorry Mom.”

“You better be,” she said and Parker could see the grin through the phone. “Mija,” she spoke in her broken down Spanish. “Next weekend are you still going to drive down?”

Parker felt her body stiffen as Liz and Jace laughed loudly. “Jace, Liz, is that you darlings?”

“Yes momma.”

“My daughter had obviously forgotten about her grandparent’s 50th anniversary.”

“You know our darling PJ.”

“Well of course,” she spoke on the other end. “I expect the three of you to be coming,” she said as they all nodded their head.

“Of course Mamma J,” they all droned in unison.

“Parker,” she heard her mom say in a warning tone of voice.

“Yes, mom?” she asked with a roll of her eyes.

“Don’t forget.”

“I won’t.”

“Okay baby, be good.”

“I always am.”

“I’m talking to you two, too.”

“Of course Mom,” they said in their innocent tone of voice.

“Goodbye,” she sung before they hung up the phone.

Parker smiled over at her friends before leaning into the couch. “I hope you know, you’re really going to go.”

“I wouldn’t miss it baby girl; your family knows how to party.”

Parker just laughed as she pulled the blanket up to her chin, the third movie of the day already finishing. Soon half way through the fourth movie she found her eyes slowly drifting and soon she was fast asleep.

“Where are you going?”

Josh turned to his sister Elissa before shrugging his shoulders. “To a mate’s house,” he said as his sister rolled her eyes.

“You’re coming to my gig tomorrow night, yeah?”

Josh nodded his head before bending down at placing his lips against his older sister’s head. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

“You better not, mate.”

Josh flipped his sister off before disappearing out to his car. When he reached the flat, he parked his car and practically ran to the door. With a quick knock the door was pulled open.

“Ello there,” he heard his smiling voice speak.

“Jace,” he said with a nod before wrapping his arm around the boy for a nice hug. “Is Parker here by chance?”

“She is.” he said with a smirk. “But the twat fell asleep; I just took her to her room.”

“Right.”

“Come in.”

Jace moved to the side letting Josh walk into the flat. Jace pointed in the direction of her room and Josh rushed inside. He couldn’t help but to grin at the sleeping girl rolled up to the side of the bed. He instantly kicked off his shoes and pulled off his coat before walking over to where she slept. He slowly crept onto the bed; his body close to Parker’s sleeping one. He smiled as he watched the girl dream so peacefully with her mouth slightly open. It had only been a few days since they had gotten back from their trip. Actually, Josh had been counting: it had been exactly three days. Three days since they last saw each other and Josh was itching for a chance to see the girl- to kiss her soft lips and feel her warm skin. He placed his rough hand on her cheek, just caressing her skin. He felt the girl stir slightly but he continued to caress her soft skin. Soon his hand traveled down her cheek to her shoulder and then hung to her waist.

“Are you feeling me up, you creep?”

“This is feeling you up,” he spoke placing his hand on her chest.

“Josh,” she groaned with her eyes still shut tight. “I was sleeping, you twat.”

“I came to wake you,” he said, before noticing the red shirt on her body. “You bloody thief, where did you get that shirt?”

Parker’s lips turned into a grin as she opened one of her hazel eyes. “I work for the company,” she hesitated as Josh rolled his eyes gripping her waist.

“Not for long, I should terminate you.”

“Why would you do such a thing?”

“Because you steal!” he teased as Parker rolled her eyes.

She leaned in pressing her lips against his. No matter how hard she tried to keep her hands and lips from his, she couldn’t resist those blue eyes of his. She pulled away, noticing the cheeky grin on his face.

“Well I suppose you could keep your job.”

“That was easy.”

He shrugged his shoulders before pressing his lips against hers once more. “What are you doing tomorrow night, love?”

“I’m not quite sure yet.”

“My sister is having a gig,” he said as Parker nodded her head.

She had only met Elissa once in passing. They said their hello’s but no conversation was had. Parker knew Josh and his older sister had an amazing relationship. Josh was her biggest fan and she was his. Parker found it adorable.

“Would you like to accompany me?”

Parker shrugged her shoulders before placing her lips against his. “I suppose so,” she said giving him another kiss.

“You suppose so?”

She shrugged her shoulders once again before Josh rolled the two over so that his body was hovering over hers. He pressed his lips against hers roughly as he pinned her arms above her head. When he pulled away breathless he stared down at the girl, their eyes burning into one another. The small moment that was being presented between the two caused Parker’s stomach to boil and Josh’s to erupt in happiness.

“Just get it in already.”

Josh chuckled at his words. “Your wish is my command, love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

I actually really love Parker and Josh's relationship but I have some sad news for you guys. Though I have a couple of chapters written up on this story but I'm going to put it on a bit of hiatus. I will post the chapters I have but i won't be writing much of it. I'm not saying I'm going to delete I just need time to fall in love with Bitcheschi again (; With the lack of comments, I'm guessing you all are annoyed with him too! hahaha

But special thanks to my favorites!

soonerorlater
Snapback-Princess
vices
lovelyhope
erika_xtc
hachie
MYP


For all you One Direction lovers, I have a bit of good news (;

I have started a new story. Yeah, I know I'm crazy but do not judge me. I have fallen in love with those boys. I can't help it! ):
I practically have this story all written up so I moved on to another story which I am loving. It's a love triangle for these very two boys that are slowly ruining my life and sanity.
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles.
I would love it if you all subscribed and commented on whether I should continue with it or not. Here's the link guys!
This Wicked Game.

Also, since I am terrible at proof reading. So all you grammar and spelling Nazis should thank LuvIsForeveeCrazy for proof reading all of my recent updates. I, of course didn't (; So a special thanks to her! (: