Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

You don't care,

“Tell all those English boys you meet!” they all yelled at the top of their lungs. “About the American boy back in the states. The American boy you used to date. Who would do anything you say!”

“Ugh here’s my favorite part,” Parker yelled out throwing her hands up in the air. “And even if her plane crashes tonight she'll find some way to disappoint me, by not burning in the wreckage, or drowning at the bottom of the sea,” she sung before turning to Josh.

“"Jess, I still taste you, thus reserve my right to hate you.” And all this empty space that you create does nothing for my flawless sense of style,” they sung together bopping their heads to the beat.

“And here’s my favorite part!” Jace yelled from behind the wheel. “And if you ever said you miss me then don't say you never lied. I'm without you.”

“God this song,” Liz said with a chuckle from the front seat. “We used to sing it every time some asshole broke our heart.”

“With a large bottle of wine,” Jace piped in with a chuckle. “And of course Parker’s usual lap dances to make us happy again.”

“Well because the bitch never got her heart broken!”

Josh looked over at Parker with a raised eyebrow. “Is that right?”

She rolled her eyes as she looked up to see Liz looking back at us. “That’s because she’s the one that does the breaking.”

“You’re such a heartbreaker, Parker,” Max said pinching at her cheek.

“Oh come off.”

“I didn’t know you were so heartless.”

“Fuck you Joshua, I’m a kind and delicate soul,” she said with a pout wrapping her arms around her body. “So suck my dick.”

“You’re very delicate, bitch.”

“Hey!” she yelled pointing a finger at Liz. “You’re just as bad as me, you’re a man-eater!”

“I am no such thing.”

“You eat men right up like a bloody purple people eater.”

Liz rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest. “And Jace is the only girl in our group.”

“Well besides Joshua here.”

“I’m all man,” he said with a pout looking over at Max who was laughing at his statement.

“You’re pretty girly.”

Josh raised an eyebrow before turning to Parker. “I don’t see you complaining when you’re riding my dick.”

Max looked over at his friend with wide eyes before shaking his head knowing he was going to be proper fucked after that one.

“It’s either you dick or my fingers and it just so happens your dick is just a bit bigger than these suckers,” she said lifting her fingers up.

“I don’t know, you have pretty manly fingers love.”

“Better than your girly ones,” she shot back with a smirk.

Max watched with amusement as he sat back in his seat. “Just get married already!”

He suddenly felt a pain in his stomach. He glared over at Parker before hitting her arm back with a glare.

“You do have manly hands.”

“Oh fuck off Max or I won’t hook you up with my hot cousins.”

“What about me?”

She turned back to Josh with a roll of her eyes. “You get my nan.”

“You’re a lucky man,” Jace said looking back. “God knows that woman is still as feisty as ever,” he said with a chuckle. “She could probably out drink you lads.”

“You have to be joking man,” Max said with a laugh. “I put drinks away with no shame.”

“Parker’s nan would drink you under the table, mate.”

Max and Josh both turned to Parker with a grin on their faces. She nodded her head. “This is very true; my Nan is a bit of a wild one. If she likes you enough you might get groped and flash of her tits.”

“Oh god, I’m suddenly very excited about this family party.”

Parker let out a chuckle before bringing out a mirror to fix her make up. “Are you nervous mate?”

Josh looked over to see Liz staring back him. “Not quite.”

“Well you are indeed meeting the in-laws.”

Parker instantly let out a groan. “Oh fuck off.”

“Its true mate,” Max said with a wink. “These are your future in-laws mate; you need to make an impression.”

Josh suddenly felt the nerves coming up and Parker just felt sick. She hated the thought of marriage. She looked over at Josh and saw the nerves in his facial expression that alone scared her. The fact that he was letting it all get to him told her that he was actually considering a future for the two. It had been only a week since everyone had found out about Josh and Parker. Since the fiasco with Hanna people suddenly started to catch up. They all assumed that Parker and Josh were together but there were soon corrected when told that the two were just casual. That there was no relationship that it was merely sex. They all believe that Parker only thought of it as fun and carefree but everyone saw the feeling Josh had for the girl. His stare was enough. When they finally pulled up to Parker’s family home, Josh’s nerves were taking over.

“Let me out!” she yelled as soon at the car came to a stop.

Josh felt the girl jump over his lap and out of the car. He groaned in pain but didn’t move and either did Josh. He watched as the girl ran to the house and through the door. He looked over at Max who was just staring at him with raised eyebrows.

“You’re nervous.”

“All thanks to you,” he said as Jace and Liz walked out of the car.

Max just put his hands up in the air before he turned to walk out the car. Josh took a deep breath before following his friend’s footsteps. They walked up the long driveway and watched as Parker walked out with a fit woman.

“Is that her Mum?”

“I think so,” he said with a nod.

“My god, she’s fucking hot.”

Josh nodded his head in agreement taking step forwards watching as the lady wrapped her arms around both Jace and Liz in excitement. Max and Josh took slow steps before they stopped in front of them all with an awkward stance.

“Mum,” she said as Max turned to Josh wiggling his eyebrows around. “This is my friend Josh and Max,” she said as the woman grinned widely at the two boys.

“They are fit boys, aren’t they?” she asked winking over at Jace, Liz and Parker. “Come here lads, give me a proper hello.”

“It’s a pleasure ma’am,” Josh said taking her into a hug kissing her cheek.

“I think this one,” she said messing with his hair before turning to Max. “And this one will be a big hit with your cousin Lily,” she said noticing the tattoo’s on his arm.

Max looked over at Parker with a grin as her Mum grabbed him into a tight hug. She kissed his cheek before turning to Parker.

“Now get those boys to a room.”

“Come on boys get the bags,” Liz said looking over at Josh and Max.

Josh instantly started walking back but Max stayed put. “What about you mate,” he said looking over at Jace who just grinned and stayed put.

“Oh come on mate,” Parker said with a laugh. “He’s a bigger girl than me, now let’s get these bags,” she said as they walked off to the car.

“Your mum is fit.”

“I’ll let my dad know that you fancy his wife.”

“Do you think he would share?”

Parker let out a laugh as she leaned against Josh grabbing her own bags much to his dismay. “They were quite the wild ones back in the day, so who knows.”

Max let out a chuckle before struggling with the bags and walking back in the house. She watched as her Mum showed Max into the house. She grinned before turning up to Josh. She pushed back the sunglasses into her hair. He looked down at her with a smirk.

“Your mum is well fit.”

“Where did you think I got my great looks from?”

He let out a chuckle before placing his hand on her hip, his fingertips grazing her soft skin. Her tank top flowing up revealing the bottom of her stomach as the palm of his hands ran across her lower stomach. She grinned up at him running her fingers through his hair. He let out a groan watching her bit down on her lower lip giving him a seductive smirk. He leaned over pressing his lips against her exposed collar-bone.

“Are you going to show me your room, yeah?”

She let out a chuckle running her fingers down the side of his body and then down his chest with a smirk. He hands finally stopped at his belt loop, she linked her fingers into them and pulled him closer. Their hips met roughly as they both let out a soft laugh.

“Are you trying to have a proper shag in my childhood bed?”

Josh grinned down at her before pressing his lips against her shoulder softly sucking at the skin. “I’m trying to fuck you on your childhood bed,” he growled into her shoulder causing her body to shake in delight.

“Oh yeah?” she asked feeling his teeth graze her skin.

“Yeah,” he said huskily before looking down into her eyes. “I want to bend you over that bed,” he said with a grin letting his hands wonder up her torso before gripping at her face. “And fuck you senseless,” he said before leaning down and roughly kissing her lips.

“Well alright, I was just checking.”

“And if your mum were to join, so be it.”

Parker pushed at his chest with a loud laugh. “You’re a well right creep Joshua James.”

“You promised me a threesome,” he said with a chuckle.

“Not with my mum.”

“She’s well fit, sexy,” he said watching her eyes roll.

“I’m going to tell my Dad to beat your ass.”

“When I suppose your Dad would count as a threesome,” he said with a wink.

Parker let out a loud laugh shaking her head. She leaned over kissing his lips softly before grabbing her bags.

“Keep your snake in your pants when you’re around my parents.”

He let out a laugh as the girl turned around. With a cheeky grin he slapped her ass as she walked away. She turned back at him with a grin.

“Later baby,” she said seductively.

Josh let out a loud laugh before grabbing the rest of his bags and following the girl into her childhood home expecting this weekend to be completely insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

And this is the last chapter for a while. This story is officially on hiatus. Sorry guys! Maybe after Warped Tour my love for Josh will come back for as now this is getting really hard to write. But I promise this story will have an ending it just might take longer than expected.

Hopefully Warped Tour wont make me hate the boy even more.