Status: New story!!

If I Had a Gun, I'd Shoot a Hole Into the Sun

Having to spend time with Step-Daddy Dearest.Part1

It was finally Friday. I just had to put up with the bullying for a day then I get two days free from torture and I'd get to spend it with Lenny. Feeling somewhat chipper, I put on black skinny jeans, a white All Time Low shirt and white converse with all my friends signatures on them. I put on a neon blue studded belt and hid my balck and grey skull hat in my bag. I went downstairs to see Frank sitting there. "Morning Frank " I said quickly as walked into the kitchen. "Morning Nikki, can I ask you something?" He asked. Turning toward him, slightly confused, I answered, "Sure." Looking at me he asked," Well we don't really know each other and seeing that you're my step-daughter, I think we should change that. Would you like to spend time with me after school?" I could hear the plead and I wanted to say no, I really did. But he was right he barely knew me and vice versa. Plus this would make my mom happy. I mean I instantly took up with my Step-mother Angel and I've given this guy the cold shoulder. Nodding my head I answered, "Sure Frank that seems like a good idea." He nodded and I quickly left the house, got in my truck and headed toward hell, I mean school.

Durning lunch I texted Lenny telling him I couldn't hang out this afternoon, I had to spend time with Frank. He texted me back and asked if I wanted to go to a party with him after I hung out with Frank, he even offered to help me sneak out if I needed to. Part of me was saying no, that it was a bad idea, that I should just wait till tomorrow to hang out with him. The other part of me was saying do it, have fun, be a teenager for once in my life. That part won, I texted him telling him sure and that I would text him when i was done haning out with Frank. School was finally out and I made my way home. This was going to be awkward. I mean what were we supposed to talk about? All we have in common was that we loved my mom. He romantically and me daughterly. Besides that I don't believe we had much in common. I made it home. Sighing I got out of my truck and headed inside.

I was shocked when I went inside, not only was Frank Sr. waiting in the living room, so was his son. Quickly I put on a fake smile and hoped they didn't notice. "Hey." I said as I walked into the living room. "Nikki, how was school?" Frank Sr, asked with a smile on his face. Still putting the facade of happiness I answered," It was pretty good, I'm just glad that it's the weekend." I ended my sentance with a nervous laugh. Why was Frankie here? Please Please don't let him be joining us, it would just be ten times more awkward for me. Still smiling Frank Sr. said, "That's good and I would be too. Well Frankie dropped by and when I told him what our plans were he wanted to join." Great, just great, more awkwardness. "Really? That's cool. What are our plans Frank? You weren't really specific this morning." I said still fakely smiling. "Well I thought we could go catch a movie, eat, and then go like mini-golfing or something." Did he think I was ten? Well I can't be too hard on him he is trying. "Sounds fun." I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be more about Nikki spending time with Frank and Frankie.