Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

Let's Have Some Fun.

"A-a-ash-ley Pur-purdy. Ohmygod. I am so sorry." I stuttered looking down. Smooth, Emmy. Smooth. He laughed. Ahh he probably thinks I'm some retarded fan-girl. Greatttttt...

"It's okay. My fault." I blushed. Ahhh... Fuck.My.Life. Wait, what is he doing here?

"Not to be completely weird, but shouldn't you be in California with the rest of the band?" I bent down to pick up my stuff.

"I went to visit my girlfriend. She lives like a hour from here." I nodded. "Well, you obviously know who I am, but whats your name?"

"Emma Lee. But everyone calls me Emmy." He smiled. Wait, this is so weird. I had a freaking dream about Andy last night, now I meet Ashley Purdy... What the hell?

"I like your name. Do you live around here?" I shook my head. "I'm from NY and me and my best friend Nick are moving to Los Angeles. I've been planning on doing that since I was 14."

"That's cool. I gotta go but when you get to Los Angeles, text me. We can hangout and you can meet the rest of the band. I'm sure they would like you. You're cool." He said, writing his number on my arm.

I think my heart just stopped. Someone pinch me. I'm dreaming.

"Oh...Um.. Sure." We walked out of the gas station. He hugged me and we went back to our cars. I got into the drivers seat and handed Nick the food. He was staring at me.

"Did I just see you hugging Ashley Fucking Purdy?" I nodded. I couldn't believe it either.

"Whoa. Is that his number?!" He yelled, sounding a little like a girl. This is why love him.

"Yeah. I knocked into him in the gas station. And we talked and I told him were going to LA and he was like, 'Oh when you get there text me and we can hangout.' and I was like 'oh okay' and yeahhhhh..." I said, starting the car and pulling back onto the road.

"That's awesome... Yeah, I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep. Night." I laughed. "Night." He climbed into the backseat. I turned on Black Veil Brides and sort-of zoned out.

What if Ashley gave me a fake number? Or what if it's real and I get to meet BVB? That would be awesome. What if my dream was like telling me I'm going to meet them? That would mean I have like ESP or something. I can't believe that happened. I pulled out my phone and texted Ashley.

Hey. It's Emmy from the gas station.

I spaced out again, spending my time driving, imagining things that would go on in the next few months.

~Time Lapse~

"FINALLY!!!" I groan. We're in Los Angeles. It had taken almost 3 days thanks to goddamn traffic. That is the last time I drive cross country. "What was the name of the apartment place?" "Umm..." I dig around in my purse and pull out a piece of paper and show it to him. He typed it into his iPhone and the GPS thingy told him which way to go.

Those thing are amazing. I love them. I just don't have enough money to get one. I already paid for the apartment, 6 months in advance. I did that so I don't have to pay rent again until December and by then I'll be working and I can pay for it every month.

10 minutes later we pulled up to what looked like a 5 star hotel. This was the apartment building?! Holy. Shit.

I only saw pictures before but this was beautiful. I love it. I jumped out of the car, and squealed. "Ohmygod! This is amazing!" Nick's mouth was hanging open.

"It's awesome!" He said, after a minute. He got out of the car and we went inside. I'm a little embarrassed. I haven't showered since the night we left. Needless to say, I feel greasy and gross. Not to mention, it's like 90 degrees outside.

We walked up to the front desk and there was a security guard sitting....There.... He looked exactly like the one from my dream. What the hell? Yeah. That settles it... I'm psychic.

"Hi. Can I help you?" He smiled. Awe. He's nice. I got that weird deja vu feeling. "Yeah. We're moving into apartment 3C. I'm Emma Lee Smith." He nodded and handed me the key.

"Here yah go." I read his name tag. "Thanks Jim." "Anytime." We got into the elevator and that annoying music started. "Nick, if we see Andy Biersack when that door opens, you're gonna have to catch me because I will faint."

He looked at me like I had 6 heads and the doors opened but there was nobody standing there. I frowned. Not. Fair.

I sighed and pulled Nick's arm to the apartment door. "You gonna open it or just stare at it all day?" He said, smirking. I flipped him off and unlock the door. We gasped. It's amazing. It's already furnished so we don't have to buy anything but food and clothes.

I ran up the stairs to go claim my room. I opened the first door. It was a bathroom. The next room took my breath away. "I CALL THIS ROOM!" I heard Nick come running. "Ahh, you bitch." I threw a pillow at him and he ran out of the room.

A couple hours later, Nick was passed out in his room and I was hungry. I found a piece of paper and wrote him a note saying I was going food shopping.

I grabbed my keys and went to my car. It was already 3 in the afternoon. I drove around for a little before I found a Wal-Mart. I bought enough food for the next 2 weeks, then drove to the bank to open an account. By the time that was finished, I was tired.

I got into my car to go back to the apartment, when I got a text. It was from Ashley. Me and him have been texting for the past day or so and he's really nice.

Hey, wanna come hangout and meet the guys? Maybe we can come over and see the apartment.

Sure. I just got done doing errands and stuff so come over at like 7.

Okay the guys are good with that. What's the address?

I typed the address and drove back to the apartment. Nick was still asleep when I got there. It was 5:30. I took a shower and got dressed. I went to Nick's room and jumped on his bed.

"Nick! Wake up!!!" He groaned. This boy is so difficult when it comes to sleep. I climb on him and sat on his stomach. "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I started jumping up and down. He sat up. "What is so important that you needed to wake me up?"

"We're going to meet Black Veil Brides in a half an hour." I said, nonchalantly. "What?!" He jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes. He's such a girl sometimes.

I looked at the time. 6:55. I walked downstairs and made myself a sandwich. He came down and stole my half eaten sandwich. "Ugh! Dick-face! Give that back!" I jumped up and ran after him. I almost had him when someone knocked on the door. "You got lucky this time." I skipped down the steps and opened the door. I was immediately pulled into a hug by Ashley.

I laughed. "Hey Ashley." "Hey Em." I pulled away from him. "So come in." I said, stepping back, letting them in.

"Okay, so this is Andy," "Hey." Jesus Christ, he's hot. I blushed. "Hi." "This is Jinx, Jake, and CC." "Hey." "Sup?" "Hi."

"Nice to meet you guys." I said, trying not to make eye contact with Andy. Ashley put his arm around my shoulders. "Guys, this is Emmy. I met her when she bumped into me in Colorado." Nick came walking down the stairs.

"Oh this is Nick. My best friend." I said.purposely for Andy. Just so he wouldn't think I had a boyfriend. "Nick, this is Andy, Jinx, Jake and CC."

"Hey." Nick said, with his mouthful of my sandwich. I rolled my eyes. "You guys want a tour?" "Sure." They said in unison. I led them through the house. "This is the kitchen. Out there's a balcony. Living Room. Dining Room." I walked up the stairs. "Bathroom. My room." I opened up the door. "I like your room." Andy said, winking. I blushed. "T-thanks. Umm.. This is Nicks room and that is the end of our tour. Please exit through those stairs over there." I smirked.

They laughed. "ANYONE WANNA COME PLAY COD!?" Nick called from the living room. They all went running. I laughed and followed them down. They were all sitting on the couch, talking about a kill streak. I sat down in an arm chair across the room, watching them play. Watching a group of men play a video game is only entertaining for so long.

I jumped out of the chair and grabbed my cigarettes. "I'm going out for a smoke." No one looked up from the game. "DUDE LOOK OUT!" Nick threw down his controller. I shook my head and walked outside, onto the balcony. The sun was starting to set and it looked beautiful. I lit my cigarette and took a drag.

I heard the sliding glass door open, and someone walk out. "Hey." I looked over and saw Andy. "Hey," I smiled. "What's up?" "Nothing. Just needed a smoke." He said, pulling a cancer stick out of his pack and lighting it.

"It's such a bad habit. I need to quit." I said, snubbing it out. "I should but I won't... So what are you doing out here in California?" I sighed. "It's a long story..." He looked inside then back to me.

"We have time."
♠ ♠ ♠
I could not figure out where to end this. -__- Gah. But I'm really getting into this story. lol.

Comment/Subscribe. :)