Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

Try Not To Miss Me When I'm Gone.

2 Month Later

Over the couple months, Nick and I became best friends with the guys. We hung out with them everyday so far. Andy and I also became best friends. He's also still with Juliet. Isn't that great?

Juliet doesn't like me. Actually, she hates me. I'm not to fucking fond of that stupid fucking slutty bitch girl either. She has this idea that me and Andy are fooling around. i wish

Right now, Andy, Nick and I are playing Rock Band in the living room. Later, were going to a club with everyone else.

Nick's on guitar. Andy's on drums and I'm singing. I don't mind singing. I have a good voice. But I don't like singing in front of other people. I get scared and freeze up.

"So what song do you guys wanna do?" I said. Nick went over to Andy and whispered in his ear. Andy got a big smile. "Misery Business by Paramore." I shot a glare to Nick. He knows that's one of the songs I've mastered over the years. My voice sounds perfect with that song. Nick put the song on and the music started.

"I'm in the business of misery,
Let's take it from the top.
She's got a body like an hourglass that's ticking like a clock.
It's a matter of time before we all run out,
When I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth.

I waited eight long months,
She finally set him free.
I told him I couldn't lie he was the only one for me.
Two weeks and we had caught on fire,
She's got it out for me,
But I wear the biggest smile.

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good.

Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change
Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change
And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged.
Sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way
Well, there's a million other girls who do it just like you
Looking as innocent as possible to get to who they want and what they like
It's easy if you do it right
Well, I refuse, I refuse, I refuse.

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him right now.
And if you could then you know you would.
Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good.

I watched his wildest dreams come true
And not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving...

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.

Whoa, I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now.
Whoa, it was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now.
But God does it feel so good,
Cause I got him where I want him now.
And if you could then you know you would.
Cause God it just feels so...
It just feels so good."


As soon as the song ended, Andy and Nick were clapping. I turned around and bowed. "See you next summer, Los Angeles!!!" I screamed into the microphone. "Em, how come you never told me you could sing?"

"Because she's shy. She doesn't like singing in front of other people." Nick said. I threw the microphone at him. "Shut the fuck up." I mumbled, sitting down on the couch, propping my feet up on Andy's lap. Nick turned off the game console and walked upstairs, saying something like taking a nap.

"I think your voice is great. You should be a singer. Start a band. Become famous. And BVB and your band could come touring with us." He winked. I feel like there's a double meaning behind that wink. I smiled.

"That would be awesome. Actually, I think I want to start a band." Andy grinned. " I can help you! Then when you guys have enough practice, I can put in a good word for you for shit like Warped and labels!"

I laughed. "Okay. Calm down there buddy. All I said is that I wanted to start a band. I didn't say I wanted to be bigger then The Rolling Stones." He laughed.

"Well, I want coffee. Wanna go get some?" I nodded and grabbed my keys. "Leggo." I said, pulling his arm out the door.

We drove to Starbucks. I got a Caramel Frappuccino. He got a Latte. We sat down at a table and I grabbed a newspaper. I flipped to the Classifieds ads.

Looking for singer for alternative rock band. Please call 675-342-4590

"Ohmygod! Andy! Look! They want a singer!" He skimmed the ad.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Call it!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number. It rang two times before a girl picked up.

"Hello?" She said. "Hi. I'm calling about the ad for the singer in the newspaper."

"Oh my god. Really? Umm.. Well I'm Katie. I play drums. Anyway I gotta ask you a few questions. What's your name?"

"Emmy." She paused. "I love your name," I smiled, "How old are you?" "18." "Okay. Well, you gotta meet the rest of the band and try out."

"Alright. When?" "Hmmmm. How about tomorrow at The Blackout around 3?" "The club?" "Yeah." "M'kay. I'll see you there." I hung up.

"So what'd she say?" Andy said. "She said to go to the Blackout tomorrow at 3. I think I'm gunna get this job!" I squealed.

"I am so freaking excited!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So third update today! Love me? :D

And Thanks Alexandrias Nitemare for commenting on the last chapter. <3

Comment/Subscribe. :)